Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She no more did 20,000 steps a day in September. I was on my feet round Dublin today from the morning til late afternoon and still didn’t rack up 20k.

Reactions: 9
She no more did 20,000 steps a day in September. I was on my feet round Dublin today from the morning til late afternoon and still didn’t rack up 20k.
My SO has a VERY active job, he's a brisk handy fella. He wore an old fitbit of mine for a week last year just to see and he cranked in 17k steps average, and he's on the go all the time. In order to break 20k he said himself he'd have to do a lap around the block after his day. And the actual time it takes to get in all those steps when you don't have an active job.
My arse.
On a lazy weekend day where I don't go outside the door and just do cooking or cleaning or laundry etc I'd be lucky to get 3k in. And feck knows she does not help around at home.

Reactions: 14
I thought she 'LOVED' water ?????!!!! literally the easiest thing to do is drink water. She was going on yesterday about getting back to normal after the hol......and today she basically went shopping ! Some stressful life she has. Sure she ll need 2 days away in a weeks time to recover. She's one lazy mare.
Also , as someone said she doesnt talk about things 'normally'.....all this 'gorgeous' 'delicious' shite she spouts. If she just spoke like a normal person she'd be better thought of. Its all so fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She looks absolutely ridiculous with her jackets zipped up past her chin ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would say she is very lonely. This larger than life persona is a cover. She is not happy with her body and she has never had a boyfriend and probably never will. So I feel a bit sorry for her to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She is getting bigger and bigger and so are the lies! She will have nowhere to turn soon, there will definitely be no third book, there should be no spike in sales for Christmas because people should be seeing through this by now. The lies about resetting! Trisha you are conning nobody, nobody cares about what you weigh! You are desperately trying to hang on to an influencer life & even they have started to ignore you ! Begging hotels for freebies and attention! Lying about your clothes size and what you eat. The show is over. 8 weeks to Christmas what’s the plan? Tell us all on Dec 31st that you actually DID eat your way through 2021 aswell as 2020 whilst selling a book? Yea we heard that story last December…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Roz reshared her post after weeks of Trish doggedly begging and tagging Roz, her sister, the hike life non stop.

Trish will be like a dog with 2 mickies today*

(*obviously she won't know she has 2 mickies or share how many mickies she has, because counting things is too triggering for her #EDrecovery #beatthebulge)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh holy god. According to her stories today she’s a size 12. :mad:. This one is mental. I’ve always said she has a fine pair of legs on her, but the rest of her is definitely not a size 12.
I heard her say that too, while 12 might fit on the legs I can't imagine a 12 fitting on the waist, where it should be. So, where is the 12 sitting ? Under her stomach ?

Reactions: 2
Roz reshared her post after weeks of Trish doggedly begging and tagging Roz, her sister, the hike life non stop.

Trish will be like a dog with 2 mickies today*

(*obviously she won't know she has 2 mickies or share how many mickies she has, because counting things is too triggering for her #EDrecovery #beatthebulge)

And she probably can't see/reach where the mickies are meant to be 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is this the latest now the jacket jacket zipped under the chin? It’s only rain another excuse not to exercise though I guess.

Reactions: 3
I came across halfofcarla on Instagram this morning. While she is far from my own cuppa she has done incredible work.
She started out somewhere around Trishas weight in January 2020 and smashed it.

Bit of dedication and a desire to change her life. No weight loss books published. Not allergic to walks in the rain.

Speaks openly about therapy.

Trisha. Is. Such. A. Dose.

Reactions: 15
I came across halfofcarla on Instagram this morning. While she is far from my own cuppa she has done incredible work.
She started out somewhere around Trishas weight in January 2020 and smashed it.

Bit of dedication and a desire to change her life. No weight loss books published. Not allergic to walks in the rain.

Speaks openly about therapy.

Trisha. Is. Such. A. Dose.
Just had a look at her account wow 13 stone weight loss and she has such a small following too. Why isn’t the likes of Carla who has lost that amount of weight not getting book deals thrown at her or has a more bigger following. It really is a joke the other one has two books out and their she is hiding her chins under her jacket, telling us to drink water and now moaning about walking in the rain.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.