Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mushroom in cream sauce, chicken in cream sauce , pork casserole.

The 80s "mammeh" dishes keep coming.
Even though Trisha has given up on the weightloss, surely most of her followers are still focused on their own? They're not going to be wanting to eat cream sauces multiple times a week.

Reactions: 10
Possibly some black tower to go with the quiche Lorraine as well?
And then all down to the local with our husbands wearing skirts below the knee for a dressed orange.Bliss.

The irony being if she was around "back then" she wouldnt have had a husband..she would be like the sour aunt in Angela's Ashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And then all down to the local with our husbands wearing skirts below the knee for a dressed orange.Bliss.

The irony being if she was around "back then" she wouldnt have had a husband..she would be like the sour aunt in Angela's Ashes.
Or a pussyfoot cocktail, all the rage in the 70’s my Mum says 😂
More like the Kathy Burke character in Dancing at Lughnasa 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg shes such a bullshitter. 'i had a quick body shower' (to explain the dry / same as before hair ) ......eh no u didnt Trisha....you walked outside to take a pic as if u going on a walk then u went back inside. How come we didnt get a pic of the big sweaty head on u after 5k ? you film everything else u do !

Reactions: 9
I have NEVER known anyone so passive aggressive in responses.

A woman asking about a wooden chopping board and she says "this isn't part of my Aldi work,I should have been clearer."

Alright Mariah Carey dont strain yourself to answer a question you think is beneath you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Trisha take your photo shopped chiseled chin out of your ever growing hole, and cop the duck on a minute.

You’re at home binge eating in secret in Mammy and Daddy’s house & you may still think you’re fooling people but you’ll notice numbers of supporters dwindling. Why am I still getting emails from you? Today it was 10% off you book! ‘Tis 10% off yourself you’d want to focus on girleen because you’re right back at your 2017 weight only youre an awl merciful lying bleep now. Back then you were honest. Now you’re a fraud & a con artist.

Faking steps, walks, water - it’s all fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have NEVER known anyone so passive aggressive in responses.

A woman asking about a wooden chopping board and she says "this isn't part of my Aldi work,I should have been clearer."

Alright Mariah Carey dont strain yourself to answer a question you think is beneath you.
She’s always like that!!

Reactions: 5
What is going on with her left eyebrow this morning? It looks strange. My gosh she is a dose, the way she goes on.

Reactions: 1
Preaching about moving and drinking water when she has done neither since the tit show that was steptember… she has neck I’ll give her that!!!

Reactions: 12
This wan has enough cheek for two arses.
Who the duck is she to tell people not to have McDonald's!?
Goes to show you how well the chef understands nutrition that she could villianise an entire food chain because the fat thick bleep never understood what a bleeping calorie was.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a neck like a jockeys bollix this one🤬🤬
Don’t have a McDonalds and coke, ffs she must be having family packs of chocolate & crisps to be able to maintain/increase her weight if she’s doing all the exercise she claims

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why must she come on every day and roar absolutely random nonsense into camera, especially given she has already fucked her vocal chords!

Also, is that black eyeshadow smudged all over her right eye ?

Screenshot_20211028-135332_Instagram.jpg

Stupidly annoyed by that recent post. about meeting the little transformers !!!!? They are kids. You are not a celeb You have not achieved anything they should be striving for ! Yet u are posing with them as if they've just met katie taylor !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What is she waffling on about this morning? I have to put her on mute as I cannot stand her accent and volume in speaking.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.