Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did the exact same 😁, couldn’t listen to her.
I can never listen to her. Especially her licking ass to Gerry and Miriam Hussey 🙄 listened to one podcast or insta live video and I know I'd prefer to listen to cats clawing their nails down a blackboard for an hour

Reactions: 3
It's an orange very 80s with either sugar or hundreds and thousands around the rim with fresh cream and a glacé cherry on the side oh and a straw 🤣
Oh wow- I can almost feel all that sugar coating my teeth from your fantastic description!! 😂😂😂 I though it might have been a very posh name for a vodka and orange... How wrong I was!!! Haha! Don’t think I will be hitting the Dressed Oranges hard tonight! X

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen actual celebrities leave Instagram for a break with less drama 🎭
Easily about 40 stories explaining the decision, I assumed she was taking months off.

It's a week and she's hoping prefilm and still upload content anyway!

I think she needs to really think about where she is going. If she has given up weightless fine, but she should shut down the weightless account if so because flogging gymondo and other stuff she clearly does not use is just total con artist behaviour.

Reactions: 7
I get she has an ED. However I've been in the same mindset as her, I've been there and battled binging, promises to restart for many years. I feel sorry for her because I think she thinks if she says it enough on her stories it'll happen and her followers will keep her accountable. I truly believe she wants to change and be happier in herself. She probably needs a therapist and not an insta account.

Reactions: 13
I get she has an ED. However I've been in the same mindset as her, I've been there and battled binging, promises to restart for many years. I feel sorry for her because I think she thinks if she says it enough on her stories it'll happen and her followers will keep her accountable. I truly believe she wants to change and be happier in herself. She probably needs a therapist and not an insta account.
I think she's still not in a place that she's ready to confront her issues head on.

Correct me if I'm wrong but she was seeing a therapist in person and essentially ran away from it when it got too tough and now deals with Better help (no shade on betterhelp, it has its place but I think something like an ED would benefit from in person sessions)

Therapy is really hard. It takes work for it to be effective. It's not just sitting in a room once a week talking shite, it's confronting the deep and dark demons that can literally haunt you and make life a misery, and confronting them is a fight.

She needs to fight. I do feel sorry for her. She's had 5 minutes of publicity and seems naieve enough to think that's enough to keep a platform going - it isn't. People want what they can't have, in the case of an extreme weight loss page it would have results, physical evidence. I don't need to see someone who struggles with the motivation to go for a walk or eat healthy because I'm looking at her in the mirror.

(As an aside my own views on weight loss and diet culture have really changed, I'm speaking generally above about instagram pages people follow)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agreed.
I’m in agreement and hope like you all here that she’s taking time off to sort herself out, however the very fact that she’s is obsessive in planning and talking about this break and pre-recording shows that she still hasn’t copped that without wifi- she’s nothing and nobody career wise. That’s the fact that all these influencers have to realise and why most of them set a business offline to have something material for when Instagram ends. Trish did the opposite, left an offline job for a career online where she sold her soul, giving up her journey on herself in the hope of fast cash for selling bleeping vitamins, plug in hot water bottles, mattresses and other types of shite. I would say it’s not having a career offline is what she’s trying to focus on more than the weight issue. I hope in all honesty there is no third weightloss book coming because honest to god I’ll ring Joe Duffy myself. 2 years in a row now she’s spent time roaring at us to do as she does and each time December 31 rolls around she’s admitting she ate in secret and gained weight . Unfortunately for her, her journey is almost 4 years old and she’s only a couple of stone short of her starting point.

Reactions: 15
I don't know.....
I think all of you guys are better than me, certainly kinder people.

I've been a fat duck, and I can tell you that I never had an eating disorder, food was just bleeping delicious and boy could I put it away.

I'm not sure i can believe there is a genuine eating disorder there, has that been clinically diagnosed?
Has she been depressed and drown herself in food, yep, we all have our vices.
Even now I'm fond of a bottle of wine, box of fags and take out pizza on the thankfully very rare bad days... Because I'd be sad. We're all allowed to be sad. Staying sad is when we need the help.

She's gonna go away for the week and do what? She can't even go to a movie or lunch by herself. She can't even change the hotel when it comes to stay cation. Beyond her family, and a lot of that it habit and geography based, who does she have?

She's no interest in the farm, or country life or her community.... Like, she needs a good shake.

Reactions: 10
I don't know.....
I think all of you guys are better than me, certainly kinder people.

I've been a fat duck, and I can tell you that I never had an eating disorder, food was just bleeping delicious and boy could I put it away.

I'm not sure i can believe there is a genuine eating disorder there, has that been clinically diagnosed?
Has she been depressed and drown herself in food, yep, we all have our vices.
Even now I'm fond of a bottle of wine, box of fags and take out pizza on the thankfully very rare bad days... Because I'd be sad. We're all allowed to be sad. Staying sad is when we need the help.

She's gonna go away for the week and do what? She can't even go to a movie or lunch by herself. She can't even change the hotel when it comes to stay cation. Beyond her family, and a lot of that it habit and geography based, who does she have?

She's no interest in the farm, or country life or her community.... Like, she needs a good shake.
I've been on both sides of the fence, fat because food is just fab and it was an easy way to fill a gap of boredom/reassurance after a crappy day and fat because I used to binge/purge food to the point I was in extreme physical pain. Both very different experiences with a similar physical result.

I think going off of the "healthy" food she creates and the lifestyle she portrays (as well as 20K steps a day in September *not looking to start a debate on this again, she said she did it*) physically she would look different if it was just that. Secret eating/hiding food etc are symptomatic of disordered eating.

Reactions: 8
Therapy is really hard. It takes work for it to be effective. It's not just sitting in a room once a week talking shite, it's confronting the deep and dark demons that can literally haunt you and make life a misery, and confronting them is a fight.
This 100% . No idea where her issues could be from but knowing how many "issues" are inherited within big Irish Catholic rural families (been there) it would be incredibly hard to confront the demons head on when she is probably being triggered every day by the very life she has lead all her life.

Reactions: 6
Trisha talks the talk but she no longer walks the walk with regard to transformation.

Reactions: 8
I think she's still not in a place that she's ready to confront her issues head on.

Correct me if I'm wrong but she was seeing a therapist in person and essentially ran away from it when it got too tough and now deals with Better help (no shade on betterhelp, it has its place but I think something like an ED would benefit from in person sessions)

She needs to fight. I do feel sorry for her. She's had 5 minutes of publicity and seems naieve enough to think that's enough to keep a platform going - it isn't. People want what they can't have, in the case of an extreme weight loss page it would have results, physical evidence. I don't need to see someone who struggles with the motivation to go for a walk or eat healthy because I'm looking at her in the mirror.

(As an aside my own views on weight loss and diet culture have really changed, I'm speaking generally above about instagram pages people follow)

100%- Therapy is really hard.
Been there done that wore the geansaí it's exhausting. It's just my opinion that she needs proper help and turning to instagram isn't the answer. people are stone cold bored of it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.