Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big post about the holiday why does everything have to be so profound...we're all like fat anti-christs when we come home from holiday.

She'd be a lot more relatable if she'd say....I drank 15 pints of Coors,told my sister to duck off and fell getting into the lift".
All the normal tit that happens young people when they've had too much to drink.

Instead,shes calling the sister a man for ordering a pint!!
Shes like someone from the 60's trying to keep up an image..
"fat antichrists" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just saw some of her story from yesterday, the reason she has not looked after herself is because of pure greed for the "fame", even if she does take a few days off I wonder what does she hope to solve, surely she needs a complete break ( as I've said before I also have issues with weight and my MH )

Just saw her stories from yesterday and today.
Re yesterday - she’s as shifty as duck! What’s with all the clapping of hands etc!
Re today - where the duck is she going with the Penney’s clothes in sizes and styles that won’t do anything for her!

Very strange to plan a break in this way - sure if she wanted to signpost it, she could have just done that in 1 minute on the night/morning before. Quite erratic behavior. Also saying things are “delicious” and she “adores” them and then saying its all gone to pot. If she was my sister/friend, I would be concerned. Hope she gets the help she needs. She is definitely struggling and I think its hard to watch tbh.

Reactions: 14
I love Penney’s.. but a Penney’s dress for black tie? You need to put the money into a black tie dress or it won’t work, exp with her figure she needs something well cut.
Also black tie is full length, not to the knee.
She’s disgusting- gonna bring back the headband after wearing it on her head for hours and is going to try on the body suit, mangle it around her under carriage and then she said probably return it.
Also, why on so soon after her farewell stories??
Desperate much for the vote? Goes to show how delusional she is to think she’s in with a shot.
Is it possible that she’s getting surgery and bought smaller sizes.. cos the weight falls off initially, she’d defo lose 2 stone in first month?

Reactions: 11
Why does she always go for fitted dresses. There are some lovely A line dresses out there. Wardrobe plus has some lovely pieces or is she too mean to spend a few Euros.

Reactions: 4
She is shift AF, if she so needed to take this break from social media why the posts today (after the long rant yesterday). As for those clothes I can let see any of them fitting her. She drives me mad

Reactions: 8
The pennys clothes. My god.

Although it would be a real dark comedy skit to see her trying to get into that body suit.

How tall is Trisha?
At the moment I'm 16 stone at 5ft6 and not a notion of a comfortable fit in a pennys size 18.

The black tie comment had me howling... only she could try to get away with a pennys knee length for it.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she's off for surgery and weight loss starts again. She's at a new rock bottom. Mania gives it away.
It's fine to struggle but she should have built her platform on honesty. People would understand.

Reactions: 13
Where are her sisters in all this?? Its a black tie and she wants to wear a knee length dress that will not suit her from Pennys. People go all out for black tie events.

Are they too afraid to tell her the truth. There is something else going on here. Will all the sisters, can't they suggest hiring a dress or going with her to find one. This is going to hurt her confidence on the night.

Reactions: 10
**waiting for a freebie to be offered i wonder from a dress shop?

She’s manic for sure i agree with the poster above.

Reactions: 9
She’s no way a 16 and M in Penneys sizing - how are those clothes going to fit her?
Well if she is taking those sizes in Penneys clothing that would make me a size 8 and XS ( in my dreams 🙄) Who is she trying to fool ? I wish she would invest in some decent shapewear ! I'd be lost without mine and it makes a huge difference.

Well if she is taking those sizes in Penneys clothing that would make me a size 8 and XS ( in my dreams 🙄) Who is she trying to fool ? I wish she would invest in some decent shapewear ! I'd be lost without mine and it makes a huge difference.
i know Trisha was away the weekend of Sinead’s Curvy Style shapewear launch but she was one of the first people I thought should have been there, after all she’s a fellow Limerick woman and would have been one of the best candidates for shapewear.
Mind you with that stomach I don’t know that shapewear would do much for it.
I am 100% wondering if she’s off for some type of weight loss surgery.
She is truly shifty these past few days.

That bodysuit!!
I’m a good few stone lighter than Trish and I have a bit of a pouch too but there’s no way I’d wear that!

I'm 15 stone odd... exercise every day (for my head moreso than my body )

There is no way a medium in pennys would fit me ... she is off the wall ..

What stood out to me from that pennys haul was that she's mean... going mad over a €8 hairband cause she thought it would be 4 or 5 euro... wow... the amount of free vitamins, products , food in aldi she gets for free and she's moaning about an €8 hairband... jaysus

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I honestly think she buys the smaller clothes to try fool followers, which in some way she’s fooling herself I reckon

Reactions: 11
The pennys clothes. My god.

Although it would be a real dark comedy skit to see her trying to get into that body suit.

How tall is Trisha?
At the moment I'm 16 stone at 5ft6 and not a notion of a comfortable fit in a pennys size 18.

The black tie comment had me howling... only she could try to get away with a pennys knee length for it.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she's off for surgery and weight loss starts again. She's at a new rock bottom. Mania gives it away.
It's fine to struggle but she should have built her platform on honesty. People would understand.
I'm not being rude but a size medium in the Penny's top I cant see it fitting.

If shes medium I'm in senior infants.
Look she is an addict in denial whatever way you look at it.
I hate meanness in a person and I sick of people shopping in Penney's expecting 90s prices.. a hair band for 8 euro and she cut up about it.
The past few days she has been very sad around the eyes...she could do with a break away from social media alright.would be better coming off it completely.I thought the stories last night with the children were odd for some reason...as she never usually shows them speaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly think she buys the smaller clothes to try fool followers, which in some way she’s fooling herself I reckon
I agree a medium and a size 16 Penny's I cant see that working and I dont want to sound mean but their sizing tiny.

Reactions: 6
Where are her sisters in all this?? Its a black tie and she wants to wear a knee length dress that will not suit her from Pennys. People go all out for black tie events.

Are they too afraid to tell her the truth. There is something else going on here. Will all the sisters, can't they suggest hiring a dress or going with her to find one. This is going to hurt her confidence on the night.
I'd assume she won't listen she's a spoiled child who won't be told what about this or that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.