Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is pushing HARD with the hotel and they're not really biting.
I have never known an influencer to praise a hotel they have no connection with it's almost odd..she should join the marketing side of Clare Tourism at this rate...she doesn't ever praise Limerick then.Odd.

Is it the garrihy connection or what...her and her sisters would love to be in with them I 'd say.
I know, its so cringe. Shed be better standing at reception with the begging bowl out. Be more subtle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is pushing HARD with the hotel and they're not really biting.
I have never known an influencer to praise a hotel they have no connection with it's almost odd..she should join the marketing side of Clare Tourism at this rate...she doesn't ever praise Limerick then.Odd.

Is it the garrihy connection or what...her and her sisters would love to be in with them I 'd say.
Let's face it, I can't see Trish being invited to Adare Manor anytime soon.The Armada is probably the best she's going to get and she knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
GOD she looks really heavy this morning on that video… not far off from where she started… she has really let herself go!! I think she’s got complacent because she believes she has it made!! She’s very silly… no amount of money is going to give her health

Reactions: 9
Back to drinking water I didn’t realise drinking water everyday was a big thing or a “reset” thing, I drink it every day it’s a norm for me.

Reactions: 8
Back to drinking water I didn’t realise drinking water everyday was a big thing or a “reset” thing, I drink it every day it’s a norm for me.
Yeah but you drink it from a special reset bottle and show it on your Insta so we can all say "OMG great tip WeWereOnABreak so inspirational 😘"
I mean if not is it even worth it?

• Haha
Oh the voice - sounds to me like GERD flaring up, will be interesting to see what the ENT comes back with.

She'd almost be better off not posting til it calmed down later in the day, it's very hard to listen to and not exactly relatable and I hope she gets it sorted asap because it's fairly alarming to hear her.

Wish she would duck off and have a cup of tea and honey rather than have to listen to that.
From having lost weight myself previous and gained, and found a happy medium I know the following.
If you are 100kg and a size 18-20 and then you lose 30kg and you are a 10 - 12, you may indeed get back to original weight but likely to be in a smaller size if this makes sense. (if you have included strength training/resistance work while you were losing it).
I would estimate that she is only a stone or 2 down from her starting size as the face don't lie, but the rest of her is not as bloated and unhealthy as it was before she started.
Again, no issue with her being fat, no issue with laziness, I am a fan of fatty lazy days and weeks myself, but I aint making a living off telling people how to be healthy and active while I binge Netflix and ate snack boxes.
I think in order to be a half way decent "coach" at anything in life, you need to have been at least slightly above average at what you are preaching yourself.
I feel sorry for her followers, but most of her followers are they type of people that "Like and Share" to send prayers to the Novena of the blessed sacrament of Our Lady of the Holy mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the daily mass in Knock, Or like and share a missing cat photo, from Ontario...in 2017.

1635248869825.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh holy god. According to her stories today she’s a size 12. :mad:. This one is mental. I’ve always said she has a fine pair of legs on her, but the rest of her is definitely not a size 12.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If she wears them sitting just above the crack of her arse, she MIGHT get horsed in to a 14…but they’d be squealing on her at that.

• Haha
A size 14 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

also she says her voice issues are not from being “on the sesh” yet she also states she doesn’t know what a bottle of water is after the weekend- make up your mind!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she wears them sitting just above the crack of her arse, she MIGHT get horsed in to a 14…but they’d be squealing on her at that.
She might get into them but I'd say they'd need to be cut off her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said her voice issues are from years of projecting her voice as she was running a big kitchen in the restaurant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have some lulu's and yup the sizing is American and indeed generous.
I take a size 20 in next jeans for example and when I ordered a lulu 18 {22uk} just to be safe, they were very very roomy.
They are also very expensive in the leggings world so by not specifying US 14 she's just being a daft bint

Reactions: 2
The big post about the holiday why does everything have to be so profound...we're all like fat anti-christs when we come home from holiday.

She'd be a lot more relatable if she'd say....I drank 15 pints of Coors,told my sister to duck off and fell getting into the lift".
All the normal tit that happens young people when they've had too much to drink.

Instead,shes calling the sister a man for ordering a pint!!
Shes like someone from the 60's trying to keep up an image..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.