Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on the "questions" from her "followers" about the Fecking Armada, none of them have used the Internet or booked any lodgings for themselves, ever.
I like how the hotel didn't give her the go ahead to run a comp on her page when she asked, but rather they wanted all the traffic on their own page.
I just checked the grid post on Armadas page and it mentions nada about it being a comp!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she going to do a Joanne Larby and move so she's by the sea 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How in under Jesus does anyone listen to this gouldering bafoon! She makes my ears bleed! She’s rude, obnoxious and a complete liar! Two weight loss books?? duck off Trisha you’re as fake as your photos! Go and jumping Jack in to the bin.

Sorry lads, hanging 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How in under Jesus does anyone listen to this gouldering bafoon! She makes my ears bleed! She’s rude, obnoxious and a complete liar! Two weight loss books?? duck off Trisha you’re as fake as your photos! Go and jumping Jack in to the bin.

Sorry lads, hanging 🥴
Perfectly put, I think.

Reactions: 7
Oh this place is great, and home is great, the day is great 🙄 time to reset after her break? Which break!? More breaks than a snooker players she had. Reset my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought she wasn’t about losing weight anymore????? Surely resetting means getting back on plan etc 🙄🙄 this one needs a good kick up the hole, another reset means another chance to post the photoshopped to death cover of her book🙄 hopefully some of her followers will have their eyes opened now the transformation has ceased and her numbers will drop. It’s the only way Trisha will do anything for herself and her health.

Reactions: 6
No its not a totally different Reset. THIS is the actual one this time ! Its a Reset of her well earned break away. She works hard as you know ...and has a lot of stress in her day to day life. The 4 hours work she does a week on those zoom calls take a lot out of her. Then there's the Aldi big shop she does once a week. Then theres the planning of the next break away which will come in about 9 time. The poor girl never stops !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus another bloody reset 🙄, I thought she was happy with her current weight.
Maybe she got backlash after posting her non plan plan... she still has to sell books. Can't back track on either. She's resetting to sell the books but in reality she's back on her non plan.

She's an absolute dose of muck anyway. More integrity in an out and out con artist at this stage. At least they move on from the con when they burn it out.

Reactions: 5
FFS why!? Why has she gained two or three stone since that 2019 photo? I know it's difficult but FFS Trisha COP ON. She was flying it and she is totally letting herself go.
She has EVERYTHING on her side, no job, no kids, loads of time to dedicate to weight loss, cook whatever she wants (not stuck cooking something a whole family will eat).
It's so frustrating to watch.

I bet the real reason she's in sandles in October is because she's struggling to put on shoes or tie laces

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
FFS why!? Why has she gained two or three stone since that 2019 photo? I know it's difficult but FFS Trisha COP ON. She was flying it and she is totally letting herself go.
She has EVERYTHING on her side, no job, no kids, loads of time to dedicate to weight loss, cook whatever she wants (not stuck cooking something a whole family will eat).
It's so frustrating to watch.

I bet the real reason she's in sandles in October is because she's struggling to put on shoes or tie laces
You are so right it’s frustrating to watch because of everything said on this site one h the big was always true. Us “trolls” wanted her to succeed. And for me I still want that but she hasn’t hit her rock bottom yet which I personally think will happen when her follower numbers fall and she doesn’t get commissioned for another book! Only then will she back to the beginning of wanting to change for the right reasons for herself and her life not the easy insta money.

Reactions: 7
She is pushing HARD with the hotel and they're not really biting.
I have never known an influencer to praise a hotel they have no connection with it's almost odd..she should join the marketing side of Clare Tourism at this rate...she doesn't ever praise Limerick then.Odd.

Is it the garrihy connection or what...her and her sisters would love to be in with them I 'd say.

Reactions: 11
She is pushing HARD with the hotel and they're not really biting.
I have never known an influencer to praise a hotel they have no connection with it's almost odd..she should join the marketing side of Clare Tourism at this rate...she doesn't ever praise Limerick then.Odd.

Is it the garrihy connection or what...her and her sisters would love to be in with them I 'd say.
If it was an ad she needs to tag it! Bit she is phrasing it in a way that is tax free for her! She never does anything in Limerick outside the market where her sister has the odd stall because SCS. Has all the freebies locked in

Reactions: 2
Trisha should really do a book about her daily struggle from staying out of the kitchen and sitting back from the table one of the biggest frauds going quiet literally if she spent less time talking crap and more running she wouldn’t need to bull her self

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.