Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same one would sink more pints than Paddy Losty!!

Did you see her at the beach today she was like Gru from despicable me she cant relax with her arms by her side,they're coming out ..no wonder the children love her shes like your own personal bouncer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jaysis she's desperate for people vote for her, it's pathetic.

Reactions: 4
โ€˜Iโ€™ll send signed booksโ€™

I donโ€™t want any fraudulent items in my house thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't look well in that video where she's cutting the pineapple.....her neck is disappearing and her face looks huge, I'm actually afraid she'll need medical help. If it was the reverse and she was underweight she'd be in hospital.

Reactions: 4
The curry!!!
I've never used a slow cooker in my life but would you not need to stir it throughout the day so it doesn't end up like sewerage๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And that pineapple video she is the closest I have ever seen her to her old self

Reactions: 5
The curry!!!
I've never used a slow cooker in my life but would you not need to stir it throughout the day so it doesn't end up like sewerage๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And that pineapple video she is the closest I have ever seen her to her old self
no youโ€™d not need to look at it again until itโ€™s done ,stick slow cooker on early morning and dinner is waiting for me later.

itโ€™s fairly fool proof I thought. But then Trisha is a fool

Reactions: 2
Yes, I've a duck off slow cooker, stainless steel, and that would only stick if it really was on for ages and ages and the mix was well off, and I ain't a chef....

Reactions: 1
Not only is she begging for votes, she wants comments on her post as well to up engagement. Bet one of her books ends up on that hokey book shelf at the place sheโ€™s staying at.

Reactions: 3
The curry!!!

No you actually don't touch the slow cooker at all for the indicated cooking time, I love mine! Who knows what she put in the curry, though. ๐Ÿคข

Yes, I've a duck off slow cooker, stainless steel, and that would only stick if it really was on for ages and ages and the mix was well off, and I ain't a chef....
Yeah I've never had anything stick in mine and I use it quite a lot.

My friend is staying in the same hotel this evening!! ..... she just told me she saw Trisha with her sisters.... said she is huge, almost as big as she was before.... a crowd of women gathered around her like fans telling her how amazing she is... Trisha acting like a celeb..... then Trisha's sisters started throwing my friend daggers!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My friend is staying in the same hotel this evening!! ..... she just told me she saw Trisha with her sisters.... said she is huge, almost as big as she was before.... a crowd of women gathered around her like fans telling her how amazing she is... Trisha acting like a celeb..... then Trisha's sisters started throwing my friend daggers!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
How do we buy this girl a drink and sponsor seananigans?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If I was you friend I take it as a compliment the sisters throwing her daggers sound like bitchy teenagers, were the daggers because your friend wasnโ€™t all over the emperor. The ones coming over to her Jesus are they all blind or just thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we all notice sheโ€™s wearing the first dry robe she got? The one that was too big, even though she subsequently got two smaller ones #gifted?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.