Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toast and eggs is my favourite brekkie. Her eggs look rank.
That woman can do nothing off her own accord. Always tagging along with the other families, she is like the ould granny they take turns bringing out.
The country is fairly open again, why go to the same place twice?
All her work is online...she can work from anywhere like!
She is so unambitious, so dry, so uninspiring.
I would think they bring her along to babysit or do the cooking. Or maybe they are getting freebies because of her. There has to be a reason to bring her along and have to listen to her shouting and roaring otherwise tis a break away from there they would be needing.

Reactions: 6
I wouldd think they bring her along to babysit or do the cooking. Or maybe they are getting freebies because of her. There has to be a reason to bring her along and have to listen to her shouting and roaring otherwise tis a break away from there they would be needing.
Another break where she's "switching off" bar storying every single morsel she eats, every time she sleeps or wakes, everything she sees and dos.

How relaxing for those around her.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god that story of her in the bed with "Mr Sandman" playing is disturbing😱...
Just saw it on WAI because I am blocked

Reactions: 2
Does it stop you watching if you're blocked?

I can never get it to work for me! For a few of them, just never loads
No your views of stories on WAI are not connected to instagram....
Yes agree, it can take ages to load.
You don't add to instahuns engagement by viewing their stories through WAI

How did you hear the music on WAR? The stories always just show as pictures on that and not videos for me.
Really?! ... when I search for Trisha on WAI it brings up her timeline, stories, locations etc... I cannot see her posts or comments... but when I click on her stories they come up and it brings up each date she has put up stories, then you need to click a few times to bring them up... its a bit slow

Reactions: 4
Really?! ... when I search for Trisha on WAI it brings up her timeline, stories, locations etc... I cannot see her posts or comments... but when I click on her stories they come up and it brings up each date she has put up stories, then you need to click a few times to bring them up... its a bit slow
Yeah I can see all that but I mean the stories don't play as videos, they're just the first frame of each section as a picture. So I only get bits of what she's saying or doing.

Yeah I can see all that but I mean the stories don't play as videos, they're just the first frame of each section as a picture. So I only get bits of what she's saying or doing.
When you choose stories, at the top of the pictures there is a choice to play videos

Reactions: 3
So you're a man now if you drink pints... She used be awful fond of a pint herself.
That pissed me off. I drink beer about once in blue moon but when I do I have a bloody pint. Hope she gets some tit for that.
Screenshot_20211022_200544_com.instagram.android.jpg

Isn't there a video of her actually downing a pint in a pub?!..... thought she was unreal and great craic altogether :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I would always order a pint if I was out. It's an elderly person's view that pints are for men in their eyes it's seen as unlady like. No doubt mammy or daddy expressed that point of view to Trisha, so she is now drinking from a half pint glass in front of them or is she the designated driver another reason to bring her along.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.