Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my teens school told us this fraud was coming in & using school resources to pay for it I'd kick up such a fuss, and I know my teens would break their hole laughing at her

Reactions: 4
I judge people based on how they treat animals...its a good measure of whether a person is a bleep or not lol shes not for dogs she gave out about her sisters aswell shes not a nice person at all dont know how more cant see it.

Shes started in a new gym now closer to home,I feel sorry for the poor PT that will put the hours in with her only for her to drop it after 6 weeks,shes a red flag for gyms..she barked at him in that clip

Reactions: 19
If my teens school told us this fraud was coming in & using school resources to pay for it I'd kick up such a fuss, and I know my teens would break their hole laughing at her
It will have been free to the school (Dove campaign AKA make young people buy more Dover products). But there is still resource like teacher time needed to make this happen. So I agree with you there!

Reactions: 1
She has a dog, a puppy nearly, that we have never seen.... Oh yeah okay, she defo did all those steps in September.
Yeah she defo reads her.... Lo and behold a gym exists outside of a major city!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It will have been free to the school (Dove campaign AKA make young people buy more Dover products). But there is still resource like teacher time needed to make this happen. So I agree with you there!
Allowing a company to come in and advertise to impressionable teenagers in school is really inappropriate in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has a dog, a puppy nearly, that we have never seen.... Oh yeah okay, she defo did all those steps in September.
Yeah she defo reads her.... Lo and behold a gym exists outside of a major city!
Doubt it's her dog, probably a farm dog her parents got. Sounds like it's not an inside dog. She'd be non stop complaining about it if it was. Like someone else said, for someone who grew up on a farm surrounded by animals she really doesn't care about them.

Reactions: 4
Likewise ......i always judge ppl who dont like animals . Also what kind of fuckery is going on when she gets a gig promoting body confidence and positive body image in schools ? Thats fine if its a plus size model type or some who is what we used to call 'big boned'. But this woman is a clinically obese self described binge eater. All her sisters are seemingly average weight so it isnt hereditary . So basically shes telling that girl in the front row who fights with her ma cause her head is constantly in the fridge , its fine to get as big as u like once ur happy / confident with it. (which i might add shes constantly said she isnt) but now if its suits the narrative its fine.

After 2 weight loss books wouldnt u think a very different person should be before them.....someone with a 'before' picture when she was big.....and everyone gasps because the person before them is a shadow of her former self.

I cant understand the constant 'emperors new clothes' shite this wan seems to get a free pass with everytime.

Reactions: 14
Anybody notice today how she nearly had to bite the face off herself to stop herself using the word..... RESET...
Whatever uainseachs are buying her books deserve to be separated from their money

Reactions: 5
Shes stopped using the word reset shes also stopped saying drink your water.
The bleep is so lazy I'd say she gave up on the water and couldn't be arsed turning on the tap 😂😂😂

Money mad the only reason she is praising baby glow is because she is taking over mammys maternity leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's always been in it for the money, it was never about weightloss. She wanted to be rich and famous, she said so herself in 2018 or so when she had like 500 followers. Weightloss and transformation was the easiest niche to get into. I've said it before as I was there when she said it but just in case we have new people who found this thread lol

Reactions: 9
Anybody notice today how she nearly had to bite the face off herself to stop herself using the word..... RESET...
Whatever uainseachs are buying her books deserve to be separated from their money
@Heffalump i love you! You have a great turn of phrase that’s just perfect!

Reactions: 1
A few years back I did actually find some inspiration from her page. But she seemed to work so hard and get no where.

She is someone who needs professional assistance. She can reset everyday but it's not working she has created a false narrative too many times and that is going to fuel her addiction to food.

She must do a lot of secret eating to maintain that size.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.