Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4

I presume it’s this. Not the healthiest and deffo needs tweaks to make it more flavourful, I don’t understand how she couldn’t give a rough recipe to those who asked. I do all the time and I don’t call myself a chef
That story was such an obvious lie, wasn't it.

Why bother even sharing that she "doesn't know" what's in it (answer: cos she doesn't want to admit a pint of cream and half a kilo of parmesan)

Reactions: 3
I dunno what the feck she batch cooked today but yee Gods it looks like something u scrape out of the pan 2 hours after you've eaten and realised u left the hob on. She has not one ounce of finesse for a so called exec chef. What the actual foooook like!!!

Reactions: 10
And some idiot commenting on her post “Trisha that looks amazing “… it looks way overcooked and if that was put in front of me I’d send it back !!

Reactions: 3
If the ‘secret business’ is a book then I swear to Jesus she should be called out as much as possible. This is winter, she wrote her last 2 books in winter when she secretly ate her way through writing about weightloss. I would not let her write a Christmas card, she tells lies bigger than the gaps in her teeth. Which I wouldn’t even mention if I wasn’t so cross with this fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If the ‘secret business’ is a book then I swear to Jesus she should be called out as much as possible. This is winter, she wrote her last 2 books in winter when she secretly ate her way through writing about weightloss. I would not let her write a Christmas card, she tells lies bigger than the gaps in her teeth. Which I wouldn’t even mention if I wasn’t so cross with this fraud
Christmas cook book maybe 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I am not one to shame anyone on their body, I’m not exactly Twiggy myself, but my goodness that is some gut on her. It’s what we used to call ‘an apron’, something very overweight older people had. She will need surgery to get rid of that I would say. The video of her kicking the boxing bag is...disturbing...yet, I can’t look away😳

Reactions: 5
I am not one to shame anyone on their body, I’m not exactly Twiggy myself, but my goodness that is some gut on her. It’s what we used to call ‘an apron’, something very overweight older people had. She will need surgery to get rid of that I would say. The video of her kicking the boxing bag is...disturbing...yet, I can’t look away😳
Tis hard not to. I am in the office here having my chicken salad bagel, zero cal soda pop and fruit for lunch - watching her stories. Mesmerized.
Like I am pretty sure only children or small people need to worry about getting in a kick in the head from her.
One would not say she is exactly getting "air" under those kicks.

That gut, lookit, I have to do a small bit of belly jiggling too when having a poke around my thighs or fanny, but I am just so glad that at all times I can see me bits.

I don’t see how punching a bag will benefit weight loss but there again I’ve never done it nor know the benefits. She’d be better off sticking with walking or even attempting couch 2 5k the weight would fall off her and she has ran in the past even a small bit.

Reactions: 2
I don’t see how punching a bag will benefit weight loss but there again I’ve never done it nor know the benefits. She’d be better off sticking with walking or even attempting couch 2 5k the weight would fall off her and she has ran in the past even a small bit.
Exertion is exertion! Cals in cals out, who cares. A bitta muscle building too.
I am sure "proper" boxing a real lung buster/muscle builder etc. More muscle = more cals burnt. Even if you aint using your muscles, they need to be fed even at rest.
Not sure about what she is doing though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.