Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like were overdue a trisha me aul flower post at this stage
Ah don’t worry- we are nearing a bank holiday and a new month so that Will being the ‘October was awful but I love myself’ posts! Poor old Trish who used to trick or treat as a child and no costume to fit her and everyone bullying her I suppose 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah don’t worry- we are nearing a bank holiday and a new month so that Will being the ‘October was awful but I love myself’ posts! Poor old Trish who used to trick or treat as a child and no costume to fit her and everyone bullying her I suppose 🙄
I'd take no shite on that excuse. Surely she grew up in the era of the black bin bag and 20p mask. One time of year she could match literally every child!

Reactions: 8
And she is off preaching again blah blah blah reset blah blah blah. Someone need to take the make up away from her it's awful on her.

Reactions: 4
Her voice is the way it is because she had to use her voice working in a noisy kitchen nothing got to do with the fact she shouts and roars all the time then :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her response to someone asking why dont you mention your dad was can you imagine if something was wrong with my dad or I didnt have one.
Eh obviously we know hes around and you live with him, that person wouldnt ask if she knew he was dead.

What a weird bleep. She misses the mark on a lot of things I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her response to someone asking why dont you mention your dad was can you imagine if something was wrong with my dad or I didnt have one.
Eh obviously we know hes around and you live with him, that person wouldnt ask if she knew he was dead.

What a weird bleep. She misses the mark on a lot of things I think.
Cheeky witch she is. 100%.. so rude

Reactions: 9
Probably because her dad doesn't think much of her.
Imagine how hard they worked as farmers on rough fecking land to bring up the 9 or 10 of them, however many they are. And he sees her talking in to the phone when she could be giving a hand.
Remember the time she gave her mam the fit bit for a morning or something, and just from doing farm jobs she had something like 8k done before lunch, and she's a woman in her 60s/70s?
She is now 33? And is third youngest.
So the youngest 2 are out of the house it seems.
Not that that is an identifier of success.
Many of the sisters seem to be close by. I know families like this, where a new baby is a thing of nothing to them like. What a beautiful problem in fairness.

I had never seen sister Glow before that pic with partner... Herself and Trish actually look alike.

Reactions: 9
Probably because her dad doesn't think much of her.
Imagine how hard they worked as farmers on rough fecking land to bring up the 9 or 10 of them, however many they are. And he sees her talking in to the phone when she could be giving a hand.
Remember the time she gave her mam the fit bit for a morning or something, and just from doing farm jobs she had something like 8k done before lunch, and she's a woman in her 60s/70s?
She is now 33? And is third youngest.
So the youngest 2 are out of the house it seems.
Not that that is an identifier of success.
Many of the sisters seem to be close by. I know families like this, where a new baby is a thing of nothing to them like. What a beautiful problem in fairness.

I had never seen sister Glow before that pic with partner... Herself and Trish actually look alike.
Glow is similar to Trish alright but she is alot better looking and in much better shape... literally a week after baby!

Think you've the nail on the head with her Dad. He is probably sickened by her. The weight, the laziness, the entitlement... all things that would grate on a hardworking farmer

Reactions: 2
She has some cheek … preaching and giving advice about how to reset and herself getting bigger by the day… why would anybody ask her a question about weight loss when clearly she hasn’t a clue … talk about the blind leading the blind !!!

Reactions: 8
The only person asking her questions are the people put there that also want to be comfy being a fatty. I know what it's like to go from very fat and unfit to less fat and fairly handy. And the amount of times you'd have fat friends telling you, sure aren't you fine as you are. It made them uncomfortable to see me tighten up and take better care of myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That was a very silent 5k she did this morning in the wet and cold so....and she has no clue what went in to a dish she just made...
Not sure there is a recipe for overcooked mush 🤷‍♀️
she actually just doesn’t want to admit she lashed 500ml of double cream into it I’d say

Reactions: 6
Not sure there is a recipe for overcooked mush 🤷‍♀️
she actually just doesn’t want to admit she lashed 500ml of double cream into it I’d say
Agreed, with some pre made tortellini. Not that there is anything wrong with pre made stuff....but when you are a chef...and asked for the recipe. Like she could have said, oh some pasta cream, herbs, parmesan whatever. She didn't make the tortellini that's for sure.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.