Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Here with Dove today, talking about body confidence, self esteem and loving themselves for who they are"

Oh well that makes more sense. Trolleying in this wan to talk about body confidence alright.

She has pics up of the kids. I would not like that now if I was scrolling media and saw that this Trisha Healy Ray Trollop had my kids face in her stories.

Social distancing, never heard of it, parents consent to share a minors face in a personal public forum, couldn't give a duck about it.

Like what poor creature did she ask to take that pic of her? Cringe. Imagine that mad bleep shouting at you to take a pic...

YEAH NOW BE SURE TO GET ME STRAIGHT ON, AND I WILL STAND LIKE THE ENGLISH ARE BACK! I HAVE PLENTY TITS BUT NO ARSE SO YOU CAN'T TAKE ME FROM THE SIDE. LET ME PUT MY HANDS WHERE I THINK MY WAIST SHOULD BE, AND IF I WEAR ENOUGH BLACK YOULL NEVER KNOW MY GUT IS ON MY KNEES. DID YOU KNOW I AM A BEST SELLING AUTHOR FOR WEIGHTLOSS?!?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
‘I’ll stand like the English are back’
😂😂😂😂😂

Nail on the head as per usual @Heffalump👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Heffalump
I wouldn't be Trisha's biggest fan but I do think schools usual warn people when there in of who they can and can't put on social media.
The parents who don't want their kid on it generally gets a love heart or emoji of their kids face.

Reactions: 4
@Heffalump
I wouldn't be Trisha's biggest fan but I do think schools usual warn people when there in of who they can and can't put on social media.
The parents who don't want their kid on it generally gets a love heart or emoji of their kids face.
Maybe indeed they do for school specific social media.
Do you think the school contacted all those kids parents to ask was it okay for this woman who was telling them they are great to take their pics and put their faces on her instagram? This morning?

There is a story up now where you can see her, all of her, saying the sentence to "what I look like, who was looking at me, and I was thinking about all the external, and what happened then was the internal started to overeat"

Started....STARTED.....STARTED!

This person below was allowed to talk to 12-14 year old girls like she was an expert shrink. Only thing she is an expert on is getting the smell of chips out your car.
1634225256057.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If she came to my school when I was 12 the only thing she would inspire me to do is look into extreme dieting i.e. research and take my pick of eating disorder.

Reactions: 6
I was a chubby kid always, if this was presented to me at that age, I would by dying inside, hoping and praying people didn't class me the same as her, and then be artificially nice to me.
I didn't see any boys, if it was a Tec, why were the lads not allowed to go?

Reactions: 11
@Heffalump I wouldn't think so. It's generally a form that you sign the you consent to your kid being on social media either with the school or visitors.
It could be somebody like Trisa, a GAA player or anybody. Your either in or out of social media in my experience.
Sorry for derailing the thread.

Reactions: 2
@Heffalump
Yes we sign permission for the whole year ahead

Reactions: 1
Yes we sign permission for the whole year ahead
But that is the school media/social media surely only? It hardly applies to all that may visit the school and their own personal social medias?
By all means educate me.

Reactions: 1
Are there three of her Trisha water bottles to give to three lucky students 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But that is the school media/social media surely only? It hardly applies to all that may visit the school and their own personal social medias?
By all means educate me.

Because it was a Dove thing I imagine there would have been some sort of permission slip with the caveat that images may be used for promotion or whatever, and by default she's promoting.

Reactions: 3
I was a chubby kid always, if this was presented to me at that age, I would by dying inside, hoping and praying people didn't class me the same as her, and then be artificially nice to me.
I didn't see any boys, if it was a Tec, why were the lads not allowed to go?
I can't tell what uniform it is from the photos but if she's at a school in Limerick a lot of them are single sex.

It certainly looks like the tech to me in her nearby town in Cork.

Regarding the social media thing it really depends on the school and what you sign in when your kid goes there.
In the past I know some schools used have to contact parents to put up external stuff but they changed the policy because it was to much hassle.

I would never in a million years want my child to be lectured by that obese fraud about weightloss, nor would I want them to have a pic with that gangster Galtee Mountain "celeb" :mad: :mad:
The whole situation is getting crazier by the day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Giving out bout the dog jumping on her … he can jump on me wen I have old clothes on … how is he meant to no wat clothes she’s wearing! Horrible witch

Reactions: 5
Giving out bout the dog jumping on her … he can jump on me wen I have old clothes on … how is he meant to no wat clothes she’s wearing! Horrible witch
Dogs are very intuitive he might have been trying to help loosen her clothes so she could breathe

Or he thought she was a big sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's with the screen shot of the payment page to demo she paid money for one of Roz Purcells windbreakers. On the beg for freebies again. Can Trish not go hiking in one of her many size medium dry robes ?

She keeps tagging Roz lately like they are besties (apparently Roz is dying for Trish to join the singles hike....according to Trish anyway) but Roz never acknowledges or tags her back.

• Haha
What's with the screen shot of the payment page to demo she paid money for one of Roz Purcells windbreakers. On the beg for freebies again. Can Trish not go hiking in one of her many size medium dry robes ?

She keeps tagging Roz lately like they are besties (apparently Roz is dying for Trish to join the singles hike....according to Trish anyway) but Roz never acknowledges or tags her back.
Roz used to tag her back in the early Dan Sweeney days... I'd say Roz copped on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.