Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add another perspective here, I can well afford non reduced items but if I need something and will use same day, and it's reduced, I will buy it to basically prevent it from being thrown away by the supermarket and do my own tiny bit to eliminate food waste. I know there's some amazing programs like food cloud but not every item of unsold food can (or should!) Make it to them, nor is every reduced item purchased by those who can't afford the un-reduced alternative.

It might be her culinary background showing a bit, if it's cheaper and does the same job it'll do nicely.

Was gonna say same - I buy them for same day use to prevent food waste (which is better for the environment)

Hadn't thought about leaving them for people with less. But equally it's not entirely selfish motivation to buy stuff that otherwise may be thrown away.

She's also reading here. First mention of her thyroid?? Will this be the next excuse for weight?
Full fat cream and olive oil in the basket. Doesnt scream "back on track", discount mushrooms aside.

Reactions: 8
Jesus her voice would go through you can she not speak in a normal tone with out roaring, an expert in hair care now I see. Who is paying her for these talks, talks in what weight loss? Surely not.

Reactions: 6
For someone who goes to bed with pillow sprays and hot water bottles she wakes up as rough as a badgers arse!!

She was like Hagrid this morning,she is no advert for sleep hygiene anyway...

For a young woman, she would want to get that throat looked into...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aye, she was like a wan who failed the audition for The Pogues this morning.

Now...I am not saying having a double chin is good/bad or indifferent, but has her face gone from a bit chubby to full on perma double chin in like 2 weeks?

Reactions: 10
Aye, she was like a wan who failed the audition for The Pogues this morning.

Now...I am not saying having a double chin is good/bad or indifferent, but has her face gone from a bit chubby to full on perma double chin in like 2 weeks?
Certainly not the chin she had in dingle

Reactions: 4
What ever happened to the Trisha and Dan show?
I reckon some evening Cathy and Dan came home and found Trisha licking the house windows and he said.....LOOKIT.....

Remember they broke lockdown to drive out to her and stand on side of the road for her birthday last year?

I remember one really creepy time she bought him a very lovely leather bound notebook she had gotten personalised and was full on wet knickers on the stories about how Dan was just amazing etc. It was really bizarre. I am the most laid back girl going when it comes to my man but if some wan with notions started getting my man leather bound books she wouldn't be long getting a leather bound boot up the hole.

It is sad though, as I reckon she was 24/7 getting up on her hand thinking about the Sweeney and The Swayzes he gave her.
Made worse because she has been a fat girl all her life and owns that title and lets it restrict her clearly, so therefore she only knows how to talk to lads that have glasses of milk with their dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon some evening Cathy and Dan came home and found Trisha licking the house windows and he said.....LOOKIT.....

Remember they broke lockdown to drive out to her and stand on side of the road for her birthday last year?

I remember one really creepy time she bought him a very lovely leather bound notebook she had gotten personalised and was full on wet knickers on the stories about how Dan was just amazing etc. It was really bizarre. I am the most laid back girl going when it comes to my man but if some wan with notions started getting my man leather bound books she wouldn't be long getting a leather bound boot up the hole.

It is sad though, as I reckon she was 24/7 getting up on her hand thinking about the Sweeney and The Swayzes he gave her.
Made worse because she has been a fat girl all her life and owns that title and lets it restrict her clearly, so therefore she only knows how to talk to lads that have glasses of milk with their dinner.
I remember at the time, thinking it was all rather sad. It was very obvious she adored him. I don't know anything about him but he seemed to encourage it, which I thought was unfair to both his wife and to Trisha. Weekends away, Honeymoon suites in hotels for the podcast, camper van trips and then covid hit and the SHOW was cancelled. I do think it was good that it all stopped because it certainly wasn't a healthy relationship.

Reactions: 15
I remember at the time, thinking it was all rather sad. It was very obvious she adored him. I don't know anything about him but he seemed to encourage it, which I thought was unfair to both his wife and to Trisha. Weekends away, Honeymoon suites in hotels for the podcast, camper van trips and then covid hit and the SHOW was cancelled. I do think it was good that it all stopped because it certainly wasn't a healthy relationship.
IMO he's an absolute pig. He is so full of himself and it looked like he used Trisha. She's not the first person with a large following that he dropped when he started to get things on his own. It's disgusting how he talks to and about his wife. It looked to me like he took advantage of Trisha's feelings. I'm not a fan of Trisha and her lies but I'm also not a fan of men taking advantage of women. She probably doesn't get a lot of attention like he gave her and she fell for it. I found it sad. I hope she starts taking her therapy seriously and fixes her inner issues so she can be honest with herself and her followers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What happened to Dan’s gym ?
He quit it like he does everything else. He moved from that to "working" with Trisha, dropped her to open a studio for himself... creeped him recently and now he's with Spotlight. He just moves from one thing to the next. If my husband changed jobs every few months I would not be ok with that

This "weightless expert" shared a story tagging Trishas cook along bullshite tonight, and by the looks of it she's gotten 500 odd new followers from it.
Like.... I really want to ask her WHAT THE ACTUAL duck. How can you endorse this bog donkey roaring at the camera in her Ma's kitchen... Like... Is this her first day on the Internet?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dan was also in a business called play creative & legged it when COVID hit leaving the other guy with their brand new office rent etc.
Dan did use trisha, but her behaviour with him, Marty, Brian Keane etc, she definitely doesn’t have much experience even having males as besties as it was always these uncomfortable sexual innuendos

Reactions: 11
Well she got her wish she is in a local secondary school this morning giving a talk..
Said she is petrified,why wouldnt she be a gang of teenage boys are going to take one look at her as a poster child for healthy eating and rip the absolute piss!!

Shes opening herself up for abuse at this stage...
Teenagers are not kind.

Nope, teenagers and kids are ruthless. But they also have access to much more information than we had, and I am only 36. Gyms and healthier eating and protein intake etc is much more common place in a teens life even 20 years after my own teen years.
I feel sorry for any teachers there - that will no doubt be smiling and nodding and encouraging engagement but surely they will also be thinking WTF. Like how do you introduce her? What would be an honest introduction? It's like that time Mary Harney was the minister for Health.
Even now at 36 if this wan was rolled out in front of me and I was told she was going to preach to me about healthy eating and exercise. Fuuuuck Off.

"Here is Trisha, she likes to cook. And loves shopping in Aldi....

Next week we will meet Ned... Ned works in the local mechanics"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A talk in a school, a talk about what? Weight loss/healthy eating what could she possibly do a talk about in a school. It’s actually a joke at this stage if she’s there to talk about weight loss or anything healthy related.

Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness. Who in their right mind invited her in to talk to a group of teenagers!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.