Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the most part, Tattle is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, where I recognise that I’m rolling my eyes about Insta accounts that are free to post what they want and I shouldn’t be following if they wind me up(!), but these lies about the steps is really just a step too far. Just in terms of time alone it was always going to be a huge commitment each day. She’s not doing them. She’s blatantly faking it whilst asking for donations. It’s mind-boggling and such a shame for the charity. If she was really doing them we’d know all about it with endless sweaty videos, she’d have the local paper/news following her etc etc. it’s disgusting really.

Reactions: 23
We should all donate €5 on the swipe link and note it’s for Trisha not doing the steps and don’t want the charity to lose out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ultimately, she's only fooling herself. Now she's discovered this manual adding numbers function she will be lazier than ever. She will no longer have any incentive to get off her ass to walk the bare minimum 5k she was struggling with every day anyway. Suddenly everyday it will be 7k 10k and on a bad day 5k for a bit of variety. Yet she won't have so much as left the house. At her rate of steps, she should be a shadow of her former self come oct1st. Instead she'll no doubt be bigger than Sept 1st. Not that she'll mention that!

Reactions: 10
'Dyson reached out to give me a Dyson and in all my excitement said yes'

come on trisha, you said so many times how great your Dyson was to clean your car etc.... no one would forget they had a Dyson... no one...you took a second Dyson knowing quite well you had one already.. like grace taking another Dyson and 3 coffee machines..

I think this girl is a liar... I caught her out in dms before and she blatantly lied to me... so I sent her a screenshot to prove she lied.. then she blocked me..

Liar big time...

Also she is feeling under the weather and thinks its cause she has been doing no gym... surely to god the 27 thousand steps would suffice to boost your mood? But let's be honest trish , you aren't doing all them steps... and giving away a free Dyson will not cover that fact
What did she lie about that time?

1631786396105.png

Well ye doubting thomases!! Not only has she halved in size but I had to look twice to even recognise her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You forgot the reference to her also being HONEST.

She had it up on her page , but took it down. What's that about ???
Probably because did some of the comments underneath😂 the original post calling her out she probably didn’t want to draw any of her own followers to go to the post and see them

Reactions: 1
Probably because did some of the comments underneath😂 the original post calling her out she probably didn’t want to draw any of her own followers to go to the post and see them
You know I'd say you're absolutely right ! Or have us Tattlers who dont follow Her.it run over to Her.ie to say ...eh Honest ??? If you believe shes honest, I've some Magic beans I could sell ya !

Reactions: 3
Yes their was a fair few negative comments under the Her.ie insta calling her out I just had a look.

She’s already blocked anyone who left a negative comment 😂
She can block all she likes the comments are still up there for all to see, I’d say she’s raging they haven’t been removed.

Reactions: 7
Someone should go anon on one of the mas pages - ask is it possible to add in your own steps on a fitbit as you have donated to a well known instagrammer and thin that you are being frauded

Reactions: 8
I cant attach a pic but here is one comment about her on the her.ie post and her response.
"I find her boring and very loud.She lost a few stone so what.Everyone looses weigh and we dont go onto Instagram, blowing our trumpets. Her whole agenda is to make money.Just my opinion.we all differ."

Her response:"Good morning.How are you?I just want to make sure its clear-my agenda is to be happy and healthy and anything else is a bonus.My loudness has always been a thing.If my teachers couldnt change that from school then Instagram certainly won't.I am who I am and I'm proud of it!!Something I would have only dreamed of before..I just hope the next loud kid,who is overweight and struggling will find their place just like I have and not be put off by other peoples comments online.enjoy your day."

What age is she to be bringing kids and her own school days into it. Shes being called out as a 33 year old woman, not a kid!

Reactions: 10
I cant attach a pic but here is one comment about her on the her.ie post and her response.
"I find her boring and very loud.She lost a few stone so what.Everyone looses weigh and we dont go onto Instagram, blowing our trumpets. Her whole agenda is to make money.Just my opinion.we all differ."

Her response:"Good morning.How are you?I just want to make sure its clear-my agenda is to be happy and healthy and anything else is a bonus.My loudness has always been a thing.If my teachers couldnt change that from school then Instagram certainly won't.I am who I am and I'm proud of it!!Something I would have only dreamed of before..I just hope the next loud kid,who is overweight and struggling will find their place just like I have and not be put off by other peoples comments online.enjoy your day."

What age is she to be bringing kids and her own school days into it. Shes being called out as a 33 year old woman, not a kid!
Looks like she will always deflect from the real issue

Reactions: 9

She meant that she was a loud child (and still is loud) and everyone kept trying to change her but the couldn't, and that being loud hadn't hindered her (non) transformation. She writes very badly but that's the gist

Reactions: 6

What the actual duck? "my agenda is to be happy and healthy and anything else is a bonus"??? Trisha your page is called TRISHA'S TRANSFORMATION!!! You've sold 2 weight loss books! Your agenda is weight loss and now that you are not doing that you are trying to deny that is what your IG is all about?? You deny that you make money on IG? What a bleeping fraud!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

She only responded because she had no control over deleting it. If it was her own page it would have been deleted and blocked!

Lots of negative comments towards her on her.ie about her lying and being photoshopped, she'll be FUMING

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.