Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't like to be in her vicinity tonight, can only imagine the tantrums incoming! Serves her right at this stage, she's totally lost whatever credibility she initially had.

Edit: I'm blocked now, she's blocking anyone who liked the comments criticising her! 😮 What an absolute petty child.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder what she’s going to do. Plough on and ignore it or address it and claim people are falsely trolling her. I’d actually be wondering how her mental health is tonight. Don’t get me wrong, she’s set herself up for the backlash but I don’t think she’s fit for any criticism even if it was lies. But if this is true that she’s been adding steps manually (which I think she has) then she couldn’t very well admit to it without her whole career going up in smoke.

Reactions: 8
I'd say she's raging Dyson sent her hoover and not an air wrap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what she’s going to do. Plough on and ignore it or address it and claim people are falsely trolling her. I’d actually be wondering how her mental health is tonight. Don’t get me wrong, she’s set herself up for the backlash but I don’t think she’s fit for any criticism even if it was lies. But if this is true that she’s been adding steps manually (which I think she has) then she couldn’t very well admit to it without her whole career going up in smoke.
However her mental health is tonight is her own doing. Absolutely she could have chosen to be honest instead of adding steps to her fitbit. If she had come out and said to her followers "I've realized 20k steps is too much for me. I want the 10k in for Emma, but we have to listen to our bodies. Doing more than we are ready for can cause injury" blah blah blah... there were ways to spin it that would have been positive and honest. Instead she's blocking truthful comments and hiding in her house. She can still make money off an honest journey. The truth is weight loss takes time and most of the people on a weight loss journey slip up. She could be doing this by having her "transformers" all support each other "hey lads today I'm feeling low and uninspired" Honesty like that would resonate with her transformers. She is the sole cause of where she is right now. She dug the hole all by herself and she can block the comments but she can't change the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thrilled that she’s being called out it’s an absolute disgrace. Nobody would care if she wasn’t making money from it and dragging a charity in on her lies!

Reactions: 14
However her mental health is tonight is her own doing. Absolutely she could have chosen to be honest instead of adding steps to her fitbit. If she had come out and said to her followers "I've realized 20k steps is too much for me. I want the 10k in for Emma, but we have to listen to our bodies. Doing more than we are ready for can cause injury" blah blah blah... there were ways to spin it that would have been positive and honest. Instead she's blocking truthful comments and hiding in her house. She can still make money off an honest journey. The truth is weight loss takes time and most of the people on a weight loss journey slip up. She could be doing this by having her "transformers" all support each other "hey lads today I'm feeling low and uninspired" Honesty like that would resonate with her transformers. She is the sole cause of where she is right now. She dug the hole all by herself and she can block the comments but she can't change the truth.
yes you’re spot on, I think people would have accepted that she might not be fit for 20k… I know I wouldn’t be and I’m a size 10. I just find it funny that she’s not ranting and roaring about people making up “lies” about her or even laughing it off… it’s radio silence or block as if she doesn’t want to draw attention to it. It’s all very strange.

Reactions: 11
yes you’re spot on, I think people would have accepted that she might not be fit for 20k… I know I wouldn’t be and I’m a size 10. I just find it funny that she’s not ranting and roaring about people making up “lies” about her or even laughing it off… it’s radio silence or block as if she doesn’t want to draw attention to it. It’s all very strange.
It will be radio silence. There's no way she'll draw attention to people calling her out on lying and faking the steps. She'll loose transformers if she helps them see what a liar she is.

I went and liked all of the comments on the herdotie post and then got a notification that I had a message from Trisha. When I opened IG the message was not there because she blocked me. Hey Trisha, if you had something to say to me you shouldn't have been such a chicken and blocked me right after. I have several other email addresses so the "block future accounts" feature doesn't stop me from following you and talking about your lies here. 😘
I’ve liked them all too 😂 but I’m already blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say what’s wrong with her too is that loads haven’t coped on to her and will read those comments and realise what’s been going on now with the steps being added manually. I don’t feel sorry for her because I think she’s making a complete fool out of those who follow her and who are out doing that challenge themselves and are actually getting up off their arses and doing it properly. I guarantee theirs a few that feel bad not getting as many steps (in their minds) as Trisha is saying she is in a day. She could have easily just done 5k a day for the charity and that is still an achievement in itself. I think even the 10k steps would be too much for her as she seems to be allergic to walking.

Regarding a new thread title I think we all loved "liar liar three dry robes on fire", can't remember who said it but it's brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Another possibility for a thread name is … steptember the one where Trisha stumbled and fell flat on her face… I do like liar liar three dry robes on fire tho!! Very apt at this time

Reactions: 4
Her blocked list is prob a greater number than her steps at this stage. She’s only blocking people from her.ie coz the truth hurts. An out and out fraud!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another possibility for a thread name is … steptember the one where Trisha stumbled and fell flat on her face… I do like liar liar three dry robes on fire tho!! Very apt at this time
Steptember the one where Trisha took no steps

(you inspired this thought Real with fitness)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A grown woman. Who will post about bullies, instead of facing her own lies head on, sending messages to people for being honest. And people pay this one for corporate talks!! I’d rather hire Conor Ryan for Wall Street 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.