Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she will always deflect from the real issue
Notice how she only reacts to the one msg which was insulting re her loudness / weightloss. Thats cause she knew all her sycophants would jump on board and throw out the 'be kind' defence. She had no reply to any of the msgs calling out her cheating the steps. Surely that would be more insulting than being called loud. Unless she is cheating of course ;)

Reactions: 7
You’d have a fair colour if you were out for four hours a day getting 20k steps in………

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Awaiting the post later

Dear Trisha
You thought you could do 20k steps but you failed.
You’re not a failure… bla bla bleeping bla
You’re a fraud
Love poor ole Trish x

Reactions: 15
I think there’s going to be a post on or around the end of the challenge where she sort of acknowledges “Lads, I set myself some challenge when I said I’d do 20,000 steps per day. On a few days I didn’t quite manage it*, but I did my absolute best and thank you for your support”

* subtext “I only actually did 20k for the first 5 days, and then I found out your could just add numbers in and it made my days much more productive for AD opportunities”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went and liked all of the comments on the herdotie post and then got a notification that I had a message from Trisha. When I opened IG the message was not there because she blocked me. Hey Trisha, if you had something to say to me you shouldn't have been such a chicken and blocked me right after. I have several other email addresses so the "block future accounts" feature doesn't stop me from following you and talking about your lies here. 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I went and liked all of the comments on the herdotie post and then got a notification that I had a message from Trisha. When I opened IG the message was not there because she blocked me. Hey Trisha, if you had something to say to me you shouldn't have been such a chicken and blocked me right after. I have several other email addresses so the "block future accounts" feature doesn't stop me from following you and talking about your lies here. 😘
She messaged you then blocked you 😆 oh she’s bulling over those comments and she can’t do a thing about it. It’s such a petty childish thing to do and also cowardly to message and then block. She goes on like a spoilt child having a tantrum over not getting their own way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.