Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently on 6,864 steps and I have 37 zone minutes and that was literally walking around dunnes picking up dinner and walking to the bus stop after work I have a desk job so don’t clock up that much during work

Reactions: 8
I assume based on my own weight that zone minutes would be higher the more you weigh? Mine always are higher if I push myself for a walk and I'm a couple of stone lighter than Trisha. 23 zone mins my arse, she is shameless

How can she carry on, the only person she’s fooling is herself

She’s very quiet today I wonder if she realised she’s been rumbled

Well well the Galtee Roar has been silenced🤭🤭
She must be down at Annie's with a snack box and a bottle of wine either side of her.
How embarrassing, and it was such a small mistake in the end that caught her...well done @brandambassador for spotting.
I dont have a Fitbit so wouldnt be tuned into zone minutes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry dont have a fitbit...but do you need to be walking with an increased heart rate to get zone minutes?? I have a feeling she might come on and say she has organically increases her steps during the day to get 20k rather than bursting the roads to get 20k, which to be fair unless she is doing laps round the couch i dunno how she would reach that target daily ???
I do 9 workout sessions per week in total over 20 hours, mostly weightlifting with a bit of CrossFit stuff sprinkled in, and I get more zone minutes from vacuuming the whole house than she did for 20k steps 😂 My resting heartrate is usually around 50 or lower. She just manually adds a walk, it is not hard, everyone can have 50k steps a day if they did that, it adds calories and kms but no active minutes.

Reactions: 10
She shows her face for an #ad??? Yes Trisha that was an #ad you did for Dyson. A PR drop to your lying ass is not a "good deed" it is press for them to sell more to your sheeple. Using the vacuum you got for FREE to get donations is NOT a good deed!!! You're taking a #gift and asking people for money!!! If your dumb lying ass went out and bought a Dyson with the money your lies make and then you just gave it to someone, that might be a nice deed. You are the most horrible representative for DI and giving away a gift to make up for that will not make you less horrible!! Get off your ass and start walking the steps you are faking, close your donation page and instead donate the money you make this month from your #ads. You get more vile and disgusting everyday. And again not tagging your #ad will be reported.

Reactions: 16
So giving away a free hoover that she greedily took for free even though she already owned one will cancel out all the steps that she has manually entered into her Fitbit 👍🏼

Reactions: 15
So giving away a free hoover that she greedily took for free even though she already owned one will cancel out all the steps that she has manually entered into her Fitbit 👍🏼
I’m still lost on the fit bit thing... What is the reason someone can add a workout and add steps if the workout hasn’t been completed? I have an Apple Watch and it can sense if my walking has slowed down and I won’t register as many “exercise” minutes so the ability to manually add steps to the Fb is confusing .

I’m still lost on the fit bit thing... What is the reason someone can add a workout and add steps if the workout hasn’t been completed? I have an Apple Watch and it can sense if my walking has slowed down and I won’t register as many “exercise” minutes so the ability to manually add steps to the Fb is confusing .
Suppose if your fitbit died and the steps were tracked on your phone or something

Reactions: 1
I assume so that if a watch dies you can still record maybe if you’re an honest person not conning people to donate to charity? Honestly I don’t know & your question is fair. I was doing a challenge in lockdown with work & one day manually entered from health app on iPhone to Fitbit due to dead watch but this is another level. Fraud

Reactions: 9
You can add a walk manually. Here’s mine, I’m on holiday and phone in safe all day but 2 mins later hey presto I’ve 20k+ steps done 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Suppose if your fitbit died and the steps were tracked on your phone or something
I assume so that if a watch dies you can still record maybe if you’re an honest person not conning people to donate to charity? Honestly I don’t know & your question is fair. I was doing a challenge in lockdown with work & one day manually entered from health app on iPhone to Fitbit due to dead watch but this is another level. Fraud
It is not just for steps but for those times when people don't wear it or battery dies and you want to add an exercise, it will estimate the calories burnt based on type and length of activity, your weight, height and add the calories and for walking it also adds estimated steps and kms. The function is also useful for those who do workouts where they don't want to wear a Fitbit like Crossfit (seen many getting smashed by kettlebells because people forget to turn them around lol) and you still want to keep track of those exercises in the app and for your personal overview. It obviously has no heart rate data for those manually added exercises hence why she had 20 something minutes for over 20k steps walked. The function certainly wasn't intended to cheat on a step challenge lol

She has some neck on her… trying to get HER followers to donate by giving away a hoover… quite a coincidence that this happens the day after she’s rumbled!!! Not even an attempt to say she walked today… she’s hoping now a load of followers will donate so she can go back and say she was responsible for that!!! I’m surprised she hasn’t bailed out with some pathetic excuse… she’s an embarrassment to herself her family and her followers… surely her day of reckoning is not far off!!!

She looks huge in her last post with the nephew, I'd say she gone off the rails eating & no exercising

Reactions: 4
She said she was a little under the weather in her story today. ...is this the start of the "can't finish the challenge " ....

Reactions: 14
'Dyson reached out to give me a Dyson and in all my excitement said yes'

come on trisha, you said so many times how great your Dyson was to clean your car etc.... no one would forget they had a Dyson... no one...you took a second Dyson knowing quite well you had one already.. like grace taking another Dyson and 3 coffee machines..

I think this girl is a liar... I caught her out in dms before and she blatantly lied to me... so I sent her a screenshot to prove she lied.. then she blocked me..

Liar big time...

Also she is feeling under the weather and thinks its cause she has been doing no gym... surely to god the 27 thousand steps would suffice to boost your mood? But let's be honest trish , you aren't doing all them steps... and giving away a free Dyson will not cover that fact

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.