Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do she actually expect us to believe she cycled on that for 43 mins and walked 21,600 steps ?
Like that's alot of exercise !! I'm looking forward to seeing a real transformation in Trisha after stalling for 4 years if she's actuallu doing it!

Reactions: 6
She def had a video up of her on an assault bike … her hands were moving … maybe an old video?

She def had a video up of her on an assault bike … her hands were moving … maybe an old video?
My mistake that was a spin bike and she did acknowledge that on her post yesterday… still an awful lot of exercise for one day !!!

Reactions: 2
Sure god help us it’s not even a spin bike, or doesnt have a resistance wheel. It’s just a stationary bike.

Reactions: 1
Not a moan from her today. Ive never seen her on a bike or do 3 different forms of exercise in one day. Ive done some form of exercise every day for the last 10 years and if I did all that in one day I would be feeling it the next day, anyone would. I'm not talking about her weight, I'm talking about fitness level and she is not at the level that she can do a spin session, high impact workout and walk 16km without saying "oh lord I'm feeling it today"

Reactions: 15
What the duck is with the hair Jesus Christ 😱
Lads she is massive. Like she’s getting heavier. How are people falling for this?!

Not a moan from her today. Ive never seen her on a bike or do 3 different forms of exercise in one day. Ive done some form of exercise every day for the last 10 years and if I did all that in one day I would be feeling it the next day, anyone would. I'm not talking about her weight, I'm talking about fitness level and she is not at the level that she can do a spin session, high impact workout and walk 16km without saying "oh lord I'm feeling it today"

I did a 15km hike and it was 21k steps. No waaaaay was I getting on a spin bike for 45 minutes after. I find it hard to believe anyone's knees could do that in one day.

Also, that spin video. Her blurb on the Taste of Dublin says she started out at 27 stone and is now 22 stone, "half way to her 10 stone target". I find it hard to believe she is still 5 stone down from those pics.

Grand, we all regain weight, but I'm not being invited to present at Taste of Dublun and tell people how I "lost 5 stone"

Screenshot_20210902-132241_Instagram-01.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Who chooses the day they start 20k of all days to go on a spin bike?
She shouldnt be able to get outta bed today with all the exercise she allegedly did yesterday..
She spent half the day in a salon would you come out and walk 20k after that and get your hair sweaty...
God she was mad to take this one on....

Reactions: 9
I did a 15km hike and it was 21k steps. No waaaaay was I getting on a spin bike for 45 minutes after. I find it hard to believe anyone's knees could do that in one day.

Also, that spin video. Her blurb on the Taste of Dublin says she started out at 27 stone and is now 22 stone, "half way to her 10 stone target". I find it hard to believe she is still 5 stone down from those pics.

Grand, we all regain weight, but I'm not being invited to present at Taste of Dublun and tell people how I "lost 5 stone"

View attachment 741476
The people who could do what Trisha did yesterday, are tri-athlete level.

The spin video was painful to watch. She was so red faced and looked like she was really struggling and her form was bad. I spin twice a week and her form was terrible. She looked like it was her first time on a bike.

If she was being honest with herself about where she really is at this point in her journey, she wouldn't stand in front of people at an event like Taste of Dublin and lie

Reactions: 11
Who chooses the day they start 20k of all days to go on a spin bike?
She shouldnt be able to get outta bed today with all the exercise she allegedly did yesterday..
She spent half the day in a salon would you come out and walk 20k after that and get your hair sweaty...
God she was mad to take this one on....

The last thing I’d do after coming out of a salon is tie my hair up and go and do that many steps. She should have set her herself a more realistic goal of maybe 10 thousand steps, she shouldn’t be putting herself under that much pressure.

Reactions: 4
Would she not have put her hair in a fooking bun either?

Correction,to my earlier post, her TOD blurb says she has lost 7.5 stone.

So we are to believe she was her current Size plus an additional 100lbs? Surely most of those 100lbs are back on ?

Does she have any other income or Instagram now her full time gig (which I suppose explains why she has to keep going)

Reactions: 1
I'd be carted off in an ambulance if I done all the exercise she said she done yesterday...... that's alot for anyone 🤥🤥

Reactions: 7
I'm very cynical as you know Ted .....but still and all....after 10k steps her head and hair was fierce fresh looking. Somethings not adding up here. She was struggling doing 5k a day. Now shes doing almost 20k in 2 days with barely a sweaty head. I'm calling shenanigans!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It doesn’t come across well to moan and resent something you’re doing for charity IMO.

Reactions: 10
Im going to go against the grain here and say I believe she is doing those steps, I'm not sure what kind of person would blatantly lie about such an important charity drive,especially after all the doubt surrounding her last D Ireland challenge
We will know for sure in 4/5 weeks when she has visibly lost weight and will look more toned, with the calories being counted and 20k steps every day i would expect a significant difference in Trish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The s
Im going to go against the grain here and say I believe she is doing those steps, I'm not sure what kind of person would blatantly lie about such an important charity drive,especially after all the doubt surrounding her last D Ireland challenge
We will know for sure in 4/5 weeks when she has visibly lost weight and will look more toned, with the calories being counted and 20k steps every day i would expect a significant difference in Trish
The same kind of person who is happy to sell a book telling people that resetting works, when clearly it doesn’t and who is constantly telling people she is happy, happy, happy

Reactions: 10
The same kind of person that puts that pic on a book when that's not what she looks like....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The same kind of person that puts that pic on a book when that's not what she looks like....
I laughed when I saw her this morning going to the friggin warehouse to sign the books like shes JK Rowling or something, minions loading them up on the desk for her. Jesus wept woman, its not Great Gatsby you wrote love ! Though it is a work of fiction! The poor girls are probably saying who the frig is this wan....cause she defo isn't your wan on he cover ! She has serious notions.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So embarrassing. I'm surprised they're letting her sign so many books. If they're not sold can they be sent back to the publisher after being scribbled on by Trisha?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.