Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s been off plan for 17 months, we knew 2020 was a right off but what about the giant reset of 2021? And the book? No no the latest post is again to stop anyone saying ‘ you’re nearly 4 years selling the same tit that isn’t working’

Reactions: 10
20k a steps a day is a good amount, with her size she should def have a noticeable weight loss end of September if she eats relatively clean for the month with 20k steps a month. If she doesn't, she's either lying about the steps or stuffing her face to counteract the 20k steps or both.

Go on trisha, if you're reading, show your weight loss for the month, get everyone on side again, get focused again and make headway on your weight issues once and for all

Reactions: 19
20k a steps a day is a good amount, with her size she should def have a noticeable weight loss end of September if she eats relatively clean for the month with 20k steps a month. If she doesn't, she's either lying about the steps or stuffing her face to counteract the 20k steps or both.

Go on trisha, if you're reading, show your weight loss for the month, get everyone on side again, get focused again and make headway on your weight issues once and for all
20k is a lot! 100% that amount of walking and clean eating would result in weight loss. She better be doing it because she just asked for donations to support her walking

Reactions: 5
She was on an assault bike… it looks as if she was on it for 43 mins which makes no sense… it’s more of a sprint bike… if she did do 43 mins on it she clocked up a lot of steps because your hands move forward and back on an assault bike just like walking … interesting that she showed nothing else from gym today… she’s going to lie her way through sept she’s already “banking” steps so we won’t have a clue where she’s at and she won’t have to do the 20000 a day … she’s already after banking 1500 today so already down to 18500 for tomorrow… the way she brushed off august saying she didn’t meet her target and that was fine… yet all through august she was giving the impression that she was all over her target… lies lies and more lies

Reactions: 12
I’ll give her credit where it’s due, she does seem to do some exercise so it must be the secret eating that’s stalling her. But I guess fair play to her for doing the work (or so she says) rather than going for the gastric band/sleeve option.

Reactions: 4
I’ll give her credit where it’s due, she does seem to do some exercise so it must be the secret eating that’s stalling her. But I guess fair play to her for doing the work (or so she says) rather than going for the gastric band/sleeve option.
Let’s not go overboard! It’s day 1! Pop back on
30th September 😂

Reactions: 8
What the duck is with the hair Jesus Christ 😱
Lads she is massive. Like she’s getting heavier. How are people falling for this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I haven't followed her in ages and just seen the bike video. She is much bigger now than when I used to follow over a year or so ago. What the hell!
And - is she still shadow banned? I could only find her though Google search, not on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
Omg I haven't followed her in ages and just seen the bike video. She is much bigger now than when I used to follow over a year or so ago. What the hell!
And - is she still shadow banned? I could only find her though Google search, not on Instagram.
I found her on IG search. Did you ever leave a comment? She likes to block people

Nope, not blocked at all. I can see her page and everything on it, I just can't find her on the Instagram search bar. Someone here told me ages ago that it was because she was shadow banned.

Reactions: 1
I think she may have cracked. She's all over the place and it feels like she's going back and forth with "I got this" and "reset time" every 5 minutes. 2 days ago she had her head on the table saying she didn't want to walk, she says she's going to walk 12k/15k steps then says she did 5k/6k and today she did a 45m spin, then a full high intensity workout and then a 20k step walk??? All in one day? I think she only did the spin and workout for as long as the video was recording and she probably set the fitbit on something that swings back and forth like an arm. She's setting a dangerous example for her "transformers" no one should push themselves like that if they're not at that fitness level

Reactions: 9
I think she may have cracked. She's all over the place and it feels like she's going back and forth with "I got this" and "reset time" every 5 minutes. 2 days ago she had her head on the table saying she didn't want to walk, she says she's going to walk 12k/15k steps then says she did 5k/6k and today she did a 45m spin, then a full high intensity workout and then a 20k step walk??? All in one day? I think she only did the spin and workout for as long as the video was recording and she probably set the fitbit on something that swings back and forth like an arm. She's setting a dangerous example for her "transformers" no one should push themselves like that if they're not at that fitness level
I'm not a fitness expert but I agree yesterday seemed a bit too much all at the same time. I hope her trainers are being mindful of her heart.

Reactions: 6
I'm not a fitness expert but I agree yesterday seemed a bit too much all at the same time. I hope her trainers are being mindful of her heart.
It would all be too much if it actually happened. I’d bet my last 50 she did less than half of what she claims.

Reactions: 2
Even IF she did the 20ksteps (21600 actually!!!!) I can't understand her thought process in doing the steps AND the bike. Like surely the 20ksteps is enough for anyone in any one day. But for someone who last week was barely doing the basic 5k even more so.

Reactions: 11
Unless I see a video of her walking the entire 20k steps no way would I believe she walked it and was able to bank extra steps when she struggled to do a walk a few days ago. Trisha only person you are kidding is yourself.

Reactions: 13
A concept bike is not an assault bike unless I'm missing a video of the assault bike 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.