Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose signing them in the warehouse is better than her strolling into every branch probably without even notifying them first and signing them like she is some VIP..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I laughed when I saw her this morning going to the friggin warehouse to sign the books like shes JK Rowling or something, minions loading them up on the desk for her. Jesus wept woman, its not Great Gatsby you wrote love ! Though it is a work of fiction! The poor girls are probably saying who the frig is this wan....cause she defo isn't your wan on he cover ! She has serious notions.
Fraud

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Imagine being in Easons and you have the book in your hand thinking I will purchase this and in strolls Trisha and offers to sign said book. You would look at her and look at the front cover and think to yourself well it didn't really work for her did it so I'm going to just put it back on the shelf 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Was she invited to the warehouse to sign the books? I’ve never seen Marian Keyes and Sophie white and the likes doing that, is this a new thing? I know theirs book signings in their stores, why doesn’t she just do an actual book signing in Easons in Dublin (or did she and I missed it) instead of going to the warehouse 😳

Was she invited to the warehouse to sign the books? I’ve never seen Marian Keyes and Sophie white and the likes doing that, is this a new thing? I know theirs book signings in their stores, why doesn’t she just do an actual book signing in Easons in Dublin (or did she and I missed it) instead of going to the warehouse 😳
Plenty of book signings take place in warehouses / HQs

Reactions: 2
Was she invited to the warehouse to sign the books? I’ve never seen Marian Keyes and Sophie white and the likes doing that, is this a new thing? I know theirs book signings in their stores, why doesn’t she just do actual book signings in Easons in Dublin (or did she and I missed it) instead of going to the warehouse 😳
She seems to sign all these books off her own bat. If she is in any random town, she 'll go in and sign books. Eason book signings are usually an official part of a press tour /condition of deal....but it would only be for reknowned authors or smash hits. She ain't no Jessica Fletcher so we can only assume she does this because she thinks she's THAT famous its what the people want !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d say Covid restrictions are prob preventing book signings in shops… normally there would be big queues at a signing so I’d say that’s not allowed at the moment

Reactions: 4
20k steps in less than 1.5 hours? 2 hours ago in the hotel 34 minutes ago already has salad in front of her? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way she’s doing 20,000 steps today, she’s such a fraud how anyone falls for her bullshit

No chance did she do 20k steps 🤬🤬🤬
Sure it takes 15 minutes to get served a drink, never mind food. So she got them done in an hour. I used to do the Merrion square loop on my lunch and got 5km done in 50 minutes. That was still only 6/7k steps

I try walk around 15km two days a week.. I did 13.5km/16.5k steps today in one go and it took me just over two hours. But I’m a 8.5st woman who’s fairly moving it.. there’s no way in absolute hell that she’s fit 20k in already.

Going from 5km to 15km a day is ridiculous when you already say that 5km hurts your calves and you’re bate after it. I don’t even want her to do 20k steps I just want her to be honest!!!

Reactions: 15
I try walk around 15km two days a week.. I did 13.5km/16.5k steps today in one go and it took me just over two hours. But I’m a 8.5st woman who’s fairly moving it.. there’s no way in absolute hell that she’s fit 20k in already.

Going from 5km to 15km a day is ridiculous when you already say that 5km hurts your calves and you’re bate after it. I don’t even want her to do 20k steps I just want her to be honest!!!
I’ve been walking 8k/10k one evening (usually a Friday) a week for the last few weeks and I slowly worked my way up to that increasing an extra 1km every week till I go up to 10km. I don’t believe she just went from her steps from her 5km walks to 20k steps you’d be in bits or at least the legs would. Well done walking 13.5km btw that’s very impressive.

Reactions: 10
if she is still pretending to be doing 20k by next weekend lets go back to this comment.
10euro bets on:

Injury
Headspace
Bullying message sending her on a downward spiral and she cant leave the bed
weather too hot
weather too cold
family issue
personal reasons

please revolut me your name and 10e bet

• Haha
Reactions: 24
20k steps in less than 1.5 hours? 2 hours ago in the hotel 34 minutes ago already has salad in front of her? :rolleyes:
She must be reading this thread. Immediately after this she jumps on stories explaining how she's doing the 20k steps in parts :rolleyes: Hi Trisha 👋 no one believes you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be reading this thread. Immediately after this she jumps on stories explaining how she's doing the 20k steps in parts :rolleyes: Hi Trisha 👋 no one believes you
Was just going to say the same thing she defo reading here.

Reactions: 2
if she is still pretending to be doing 20k by next weekend lets go back to this comment.
10euro bets on:

Injury
Headspace
Bullying message sending her on a downward spiral and she cant leave the bed
weather too hot
weather too cold
family issue
personal reasons

please revolut me your name and 10e bet
A tenner on "I don't need to tell you my reason" reason please, boundaries and all that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.