Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too!! I loved her at the beginning!
I remember her running with Dan sweeney... I was thinking wow she is amazing ... she had a determination that i admired so much..

But now it's all💰💰💰💰...

I have been blocked twice by her for questions 🤷‍♀️ Madness!!

Would be super but then she needs to be honest so we can trust the transformation is happening. Otherwise, she will be the eternal girl who cried wolf.
You aren't allowed question the queen you know 🤫🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Delighted at Dee, whoever you are well done.
She begged for those robes all week & do not forget the first one she already had was gifted after begging too & she sent some misfortune (her book I assume) a care parcel in exchange

Reactions: 18
Front of house? As a greeter and handing you menus? That’s hardly ‘Executive chef’ duties ?!
yes I remember being so confused cause I always thought she was a chef and she greeted us brought menus down took orders and brought out one of the courses🙊 she wasn’t very loud in there surprisingly spoke in a normal tone! Used to like her back then so was chatting away and she was super nice but went soooo off her then think she’s a major fraud

Reactions: 1
I think we can all agree a fit person would find it easier to navigate tables, stay on their feet for a prolonged amount of time compared to a person who is obese as they have to carry more weight. I really don't think that's fatism. Its fact.
I'm over weight. I walk 6 to 10 km several times of week. Go to bootvamp at 6 am twice a week. I have good stamina, cable of thinking on my feet. Hold a full time job and micro manage teens. I happen to think my employers or indeed any company would be lucky to have me in any role suited to my skills

Reactions: 9
I'm over weight. I walk 6 to 10 km several times of week. Go to bootvamp at 6 am twice a week. I have good stamina, cable of thinking on my feet. Hold a full time job and micro manage teens. I happen to think my employers or indeed any company would be lucky to have me in any role suited to my skills
I was referring to a typical shift in a restaurant which could be 6 - 8 hours long, and being on your feet for that amount of time.....I suggested it could be harder for someone who is obese as opposed to someone who is not, simply because of the extra weight. If she had an office job and sat down for most of the day, its a different story...
I did not word my original post correctly...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Trisha will have half the posters here blocked soon 😂. Though she's probably been inundated with messages of sympathy after posting that DM 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Jesus enough with the water! It's actually head wrecking all the stories she posts telling people to drink water. It's so patronising

I think we can all agree a fit person would find it easier to navigate tables, stay on their feet for a prolonged amount of time compared to a person who is obese as they have to carry more weight. I really don't think that's fatism. Its fact.
If a heavier person wants the job and feels they can handle it, they should get the job. No one else should be considering how the weight effects them standing, except for them.

🙄🙄🙄 to ALL of that.

Reactions: 2
🙄🙄🙄 to ALL of that.
On what basis? Christ almighty, its obvious. Someone who is obese would have a tougher time on their feet for a prolonged period of time compared to a person who is weighing several stones lighter. How is that offensive / incorrect / wrong?

• Heart
On what basis? Christ almighty, its obvious. Someone who is obese would have a tougher time on their feet for a prolonged period of time compared to a person who is weighing several stones lighter. How is that offensive / incorrect / wrong?
The only person who should be deciding if they can stand for that long is the person doing the standing. It wasn't hard for Trisha to stand in the hidden kitchen for as long or longer but it would be out front where she is seen? :unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
The only person who should be deciding if they can stand for that long is the person doing the standing. It wasn't hard for Trisha to stand in the hidden kitchen for as long or longer but it would be out front where she is seen? :unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes:
Exactly - it’s this notion that heavy people are so lazy they can’t work. Total BS

Reactions: 7
She literally said she had aches and pains carrying her weight doing her job in Jacobs ... If I am correct some of the other chefs helped her out, as in bent down to get plates when she needed them etc because she could not because of the weight she was carrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry I questioned her being front of house in the restaurant! It’s not Fatism, but when we have the poor oul Trisha stories, she says she was over 28 stone, didn’t shower regularly and wore dreadful black clothes - all by her own admission.
So yes I’d question if she was a meeter/greeter. I was not casting aspersions on anyone else !
let’s keep it to calling out the lies and the fraud that her page is 👍

She literally said she had aches and pains carrying her weight doing her job in Jacobs ... If I am correct some of the other chefs helped her out, as in bent down to get plates when she needed them etc because she could not because of the weight she was carrying.
The conversation was about her working at the front of house. I'm not Trisha's size but have bad arthritis and my co workers help me with things. Should we not help our co workers? What if she had a disability and needed assistance with a few things? If she wanted to be a chef and deal with aches and pains or work at front of house and have aches and pains that is HER choice. Heavier people can make decisions for themselves and no one should be looking at them and deciding what job their body can handle.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.