Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The conversation was about her working at the front of house. I'm not Trisha's size but have bad arthritis and my co workers help me with things. Should we not help our co workers? What if she had a disability and needed assistance with a few things? If she wanted to be a chef and deal with aches and pains or work at front of house and have aches and pains that is HER choice. Heavier people can make decisions for themselves and no one should be looking at them and deciding what job their body can handle.
Its posts like yours that really annoy me. The girl said she had aches and pains because of the weight she was carrying... she said that, lots of obese people say that... I think her colleagues helping her is normal to be honest. The girl said she suffered enormously in her job because of her weight... and anyone with a drop of intelligence would understand why, it puts so much pressure on your whole body including your heart!! -which could be fatal!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She was front of house when I went there about 2 years ago (just before covid started) ! She brought out one of our courses too!
I've met her several times when she started her influencer career but know nothing about her job, but somebody commented here that Trisha did the menu for their wedding years ago so she was the head chef but I've also heard rumours she was let go and didn't actually quit.

Honestly - definitely not trying to turn this into a rave thread :). But I don’t think she’s ever tried to sell a quick fix (magic pills and the like). She’s hardly in the league of some of these influencers who’re taking the carefully angled and filtered to within an inch of their life ‘selfies’.
it probably didn’t start off with the title ‘Trisha’s Transformation’ with more than weight loss in mind, but I’m just trying to be generous and think that the real transformation will be her relationship with food and then a natural progression of that could be weight loss.
True she just wanted to be famous and an influencer, she said so way before the transformation angle began.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Bit late to the game but scamming those size medium dry robes was pathetic. Unless she plans on wearing it as her winter coat (and given how much she bangs on about them maybe she is?) Like f00k is she a medium.
Scarlet for cois fairige getting so obviously scammed by someone her Size begging for a medium

Reactions: 5
I kinda feel sorry for her looking at the dry robe posts. Sure how is she supposed to use them for purpose when they're so tight. Are they very small sizing? I'm not massive but looking at those M and L sizes I'd say I'd need an XXL to get changed under🤔

I kinda feel sorry for her looking at the dry robe posts. Sure how is she supposed to use them for purpose when they're so tight. Are they very small sizing? I'm not massive but looking at those M and L sizes I'd say I'd need an XXL to get changed under🤔

They're not small or fitted, that's the thing. Ideally you'd have enough room under them to have them zipped up and be able to slip your arms out and dress yourself while having it still zipped up. For perspective, I'm a size 14ish and tried the dunnes dry robes. A medium would do the job for me but fairly tightly, it'd be like trying to dress in a strait jacket. For the sake of comfort I got an XL. I can very freely move under it (it's like a tent on me) and dress with no issues. I can sit on the ground cross legged in it and have every inch of me wrapped up.

They're not supposed to "fit", they're supposed to have ample room under them to get in and out of a togs!

Reactions: 19
They're not small or fitted, that's the thing. Ideally you'd have enough room under them to have them zipped up and be able to slip your arms out and dress yourself while having it still zipped up. For perspective, I'm a size 14ish and tried the dunnes dry robes. A medium would do the job for me but fairly tightly, it'd be like trying to dress in a strait jacket. For the sake of comfort I got an XL. I can very freely move under it (it's like a tent on me) and dress with no issues. I can sit on the ground cross legged in it and have every inch of me wrapped up.

They're not supposed to "fit", they're supposed to have ample room under them to get in and out of a togs!
That's what I was thinking but why are they so tight on her then when cois fairige website says size down, big fitting. Then why is size L(their biggest size) not fitting her? That's what I meant about being sorry for her in this case. I doubt they'd fit me either and I'd be 14/16. She'd be better off with Dunnes obviously.

Reactions: 3
Those dry robes are €110 each, so she just about donated the cost of one, what about the other?! Doesn't take PR my arse 🙄

Reactions: 12
I'm a size 18... I have an xl dry robe .. you could fit another person in it it's that roomy... its meant to be big so you can change under it... so I have no idea how she said she would be a medium...

Anyone I've seen wearing a dry robe at the beach it's been like a giant zipped duvet on them, idea being you can manoeuvre inside it and take your arms easily out of the sleeves. Not just wear it as a fitted coat!

• Haha
I think their sizes are a bit on the small side compared to the original dry robe, even more reason why they shouldn't have sent her two as they knew they wouldn't fit her properly. Such a waste of resources.

In fairness, there was very little difference between the medium and the large - very bad advertising for the company all round!

But why is she not sending them back to them and saying sorry they don't fit send me a bigger size. Surely the company would prefer that rather than her advertising a robe not fit for purpose?

Reactions: 4
But why is she not sending them back to them and saying sorry they don't fit send me a bigger size. Surely the company would prefer that rather than her advertising a robe not fit for purpose?
Because it would cost her money to return a package 🙊

• Haha
The company must be absolutely raging with her letting on like they fit her. Their fault though for sending them to someone like her, especially sending a medium!!!

the dry robe thing was a farce. talk about showcasing a product and it backfiring. it looked like a fitted winter coat. the company are worse for pandering to her. i wonder if joes bloggs sent them a request for a free robe would they be so kind. Thats what i hate about all these companies giving freebies. it would actually turn me off a company/ hotel. wont so much as give u a late check out when you pay top whack for a room yet a week before they gave some influencer a family suite with champers and chocs on arrival. Maddening .

Reactions: 22
the dry robe thing was a farce. talk about showcasing a product and it backfiring. it looked like a fitted winter coat. the company are worse for pandering to her. i wonder if joes bloggs sent them a request for a free robe would they be so kind. Thats what i hate about all these companies giving freebies. it would actually turn me off a company/ hotel. wont so much as give u a late check out when you pay top whack for a room yet a week before they gave some influencer a family suite with champers and chocs on arrival. Maddening .
Yep I used to love staying at the Lough Erne hotel in Fermanagh and then they started paying for all these cretins to stay there and pose all weekend for free. I was very quickly turned off it.

Yep I used to love staying at the Lough Erne hotel in Fermanagh and then they started paying for all these cretins to stay there and pose all weekend for free. I was very quickly turned off it.
They are not paying for those cretins, we are when we pay to stay in these places. I've no problem paying for good quality for myself. I do have a problem when Im subsidising these twats for the same quality, if not better with all the free gifts and general lick arsery. Unfollow all these free loaders and let them go back to their real jobs, and do your research on who's giving these fools all the freebies and avoid like the plague

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah exactly. My dream place to stay used to be Ashford Castle but after seeing loaded Roz Purcell and her mega rich boyf get a free stay I was instantly turned off it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.