Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now but everyone I know from Cork/Kerry/Limerick calls it the ploughing match. Or simply the ploughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She put up a poll on whether people think she's from Cork or Limerick. I could have sworn that back during the pandemic restrictions she insisted that her address was Cork and that was why she was allowed travel to Cork city when you weren't allowed leave your county. 🤔 Yet now she's definitely 100% Limerick. 🙄

Reactions: 21
She from limerick but close to the border. She uses it to what ever suits and feck everyone else when we were all obeying lockdowns. She is a spoilt brat who never grew up and I'd say would still have the most almighty toddler tantrum if she doesn't get exactly what she wants.

Reactions: 11
That whole didn't go out for dinner fiasco. That was looking for a freebie for the whole fam/ kids and all . That didn't work our because I say a restaurant didn't offer it . She is such a sour bully the way she talks to people. " out of office " me arse . She spent more time bet to the phone . Imagine that voice in your house shouting for whichever county she decides she's from today . Limerick today cork tomorrow . A head wreck this sponger is

Reactions: 17
Did she rant about being asked for recommendations?!? Because I asked got a snooty reply about having followed before and when I gave a logical answer referring to earlier conversations we had when I did follow her I got an OK. Now blocked from stories 😂😂

Reactions: 7
This is going to sound awful, but her accent/voice goes through me😬😬😬I can’t listen to it, and I know people from that part of the country. Their accents are not that strong!

She said she didn't want to cook last night and asked for recommendations for restaurants
She couldve just said
In the end we decided not to go out but here are some recommendations

I was there same week as here but only saw her the once

Reactions: 4
She is so f****ng rude 🤬🤬🤬🤬
She allowed a derogatory message about that lady who asked about not going to restaurants be shown in her stories on purpose
And didn’t scribble out the start of it so we can all clearly read what was written

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She allowed a derogatory message about that lady who asked about not going to restaurants be shown in her stories on purpose
Oh my god, why is it ok for Instagrammers to get away with tit like that? That's so hurtful for that person to see. They did absolutely nothing wrong. Trisha needs some serious cop on.

If she was in any way secure in herself and her so so happy holiday and how much she loves herself and her life and walking and exercise and her new life and on and on- she would in no way be defensive about a comment like that. To add to it, she is vengeful. Not enough for her to be pissed about the comment but to post part of it. The only reason she could be doing that is to rile people up to defend her. What a petty, mean way to act. I cannot imagine what she must be like to live with, based on what she shows on Insta. All or nothing with her. She can be defended all day re: mental health, food addiction etc., but the day to day reality of being in her life must be challenging.

Reactions: 15
If she was in any way secure in herself and her so so happy holiday and how much she loves herself and her life and walking and exercise and her new life and on and on- she would in no way be defensive about a comment like that. To add to it, she is vengeful. Not enough for her to be pissed about the comment but to post part of it. The only reason she could be doing that is to rile people up to defend her. What a petty, mean way to act. I cannot imagine what she must be like to live with, based on what she shows on Insta. All or nothing with her. She can be defended all day re: mental health, food addiction etc., but the day to day reality of being in her life must be challenging.
Bit of a witch wouldn't like to cross her

Reactions: 8
When people have to convince you they're having that much of a brilliant, amazing, life changing time . They're probably having absolutely non of the above in reality. It's overkill .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sent her a totally benign message about how allowing the derogatory comment to be seen might be hurtful to the person and she replied, like butter wouldn't melt, "I wasn't posting anything to be rude, I've always been grateful for the support from my followers" and then blocked me! Grateful my arse if something so minor gets a blocking 😂😂 she seems extremely manipulative.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Sent her a totally benign message about how allowing the derogatory comment to be seen might be hurtful to the person and she replied, like butter wouldn't melt, "I wasn't posting anything to be rude, I've always been grateful for the support from my followers" and then blocked me! Grateful my arse if something so minor gets a blocking 😂😂 she seems extremely manipulative.
Ah cmon now. You know the nasty people live in the Dm's and she dosent go in there 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.