Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely love her. Don't get the hate
Perhaps you should ask Trisha. Last year she addressed this forum and said that, as hard as it was to read, she agreed with what was said here. I don’t agree with the “hate” term- the vast majority of posters on this thread are not haters, simply sick and tired of people like Trisha who portray themselves as something that they are not in order to g€in in some way.

I genuinely loved her for a while. Trisha WAS great- came across as likeable, had a very tough job ahead of her turning her weight around but was certainly on track to doing it. She seemed to be honest and accountable. She had lost almost 100 lbs at the time. For me, things changed after the Late Late- a LOT of attention for someone who was nowhere near accomplishing her goal. It seemed to de-rail her. Sponsorships, interviews etc., were layered on and (to me) appeared to be too much. She loves the attention but doesn’t seem to be able to focus on her goal to the degree that she needs to. It also became clear that she could not take any criticism that was not positive. The reason that her Tattle page exists is because she has shown herself to be very manipulative around her business- buy her (fill in the blank) but don’t dare ask anything/say anything that she does not like because you will be blocked or turn others on you for asking a question. The whole “reset” is ridiculous. It is a word used by her to justify the jumping off and back onto whatever weight loss plan she is on. It is constant. If her own book was that great why isn’t it working for her? Yes I know she said that she has a disorder but that makes her a very poor person to be giving advice to anyone since she hasn’t figured anything out herself.

Reactions: 32
Whether she is it isn't, she owes me nothing! It's her life, we're only accountable to ourselves.
If you’re selling books to people telling them how it’s done and making money off those people then you’re accountable to them.

Reactions: 21
Whether she is it isn't, she owes me nothing! It's her life, we're only accountable to ourselves.
When she is trying to make money out of people by lying and photoshopping then she owes them honestly. We are all entitled to our own opinion. I don't know why you are on this page other than to stir up trouble. I think you are looking for the rave section. Tally Ho now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When she is trying to make money out of people by lying and photoshopping then she owes them honestly. We are all entitled to our own opinion. I don't know why you are on this page other than to stir up trouble. I think you are looking for the rave section. Tally Ho now
Tally ho 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The q&a was probably all questions about her weight loss, you know the troll type that she hates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really think it was after she met Dan Sweeney that she changed. He wasn’t a good influence on her as he was trying to make a name for himself by associating with her. Are they friends now I wonder

Reactions: 4
Writing the book 11 months. So in the depth of her bullshit of 2020 she was working away lying and bullshitting another book.

Reactions: 21
4x5kms a week and 1-2 workouts... thats really not much at all.

Why is the gym such an excuse for her? She spent a fortune on PTs... you think they would check in and kick her arse into gear and tell her 3-4 workouts a week, lockdown is an obstacle not a hard stop.
She doesn't need weights to workout. There is bodyweight exercise or you can do loads with a set of resistance bands.

Once again, Trisha proving that her mindset will never let her reach her goals 🙄 She just doesn't want it enough.

Reactions: 17
How can you write a book about how to achieve something in a subject area that you clearly haven't succeeded in yourself? Who looked at the cover of the first book and felt inspired??? Surely that's the before picture?! Mind you it's no worse than having a slimming world leader who weighs about 5 stone heavier than you do yourself....

Reactions: 14
How can you write a book about how to achieve something in a subject area that you clearly haven't succeeded in yourself? Who looked at the cover of the first book and felt inspired??? Surely that's the before picture?! Mind you it's no worse than having a slimming world leader who weighs about 5 stone heavier than you do yourself....
I see her new cookery course is only 45mins long... just under the time you get zoom free for... she’s a money grabber... am I the only one who thinks she is looking heavier by the day?

Reactions: 17
She won’t be honest about it anyway... as much as the bmi as a measuring tool is flawed , she still wouldn’t tell us she’s obese enough to be in an at risk group... and nobody here is pushing a vaccine or otherwise so let’s not start that debate. This thread is about Trisha the con, selling 17 resets a year!!! Wow.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.