Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely love her. Don't get the hate
So I don't say a huge amount here that often but answer me this do u honestly believe she is honest about the walks and food and other exercise she does and if u truly believe her cool. But I'm asking do u really think after 3 or so years she wouldn't have dropped more weight if she was doing everything she says.

Reactions: 13
To be fair to her she's not far from home. Have to disagree about the galtee climb tho, the only challanging part of that walk is the final ascent up to the cross. In terms of walks, from where she started I would guage that as easy to moderate.
I’d die. I did it years ago, not as hard as Slievenamon but I found it went on forever.

Reactions: 2
So I don't say a huge amount here that often but answer me this do u honestly believe she is honest about the walks and food and other exercise she does and if u truly believe her cool. But I'm asking do u really think after 3 or so years she wouldn't have dropped more weight if she was doing everything she says.
She's been open about having an eating disorder. Knowing how difficult it is to overcome eating disorders or any addiction, I really respect her for continuing to fight it. Not trolling, just genuine feeling. I think she's very likeable

Reactions: 5
She's been open about having an eating disorder. Knowing how difficult it is to overcome eating disorders or any addiction, I really respect her for continuing to fight it. Not trolling, just genuine feeling. I think she's very likeable
Right yes it's good she is still trying but do u think she is always honest?

Reactions: 1
Whether she is it isn't, she owes me nothing! It's her life, we're only accountable to ourselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Whether she is it isn't, she owes me nothing! It's her life, we're only accountable to ourselves.
But thats not really true that we are only accountable to ourselves if a person is selling books, doing cooking tutorials and generally running a health/fitness Instagram page. They are really accountable to the 100k plus followers. lots of people get accountability from others that being a slimming world club or exercise classes or just following certain people online. But anyway I just wondered if u believed her all the time and I have my answer. I'm not trying to cause an issue I was just curious as u said u liked her.

Reactions: 21
But thats not really true that we are only accountable to ourselves if a person is selling books, doing cooking tutorials and generally running a health/fitness Instagram page. They are really accountable to the 100k plus followers. lots of people get accountability from others that being a slimming world club or exercise classes or just following certain people online. But anyway I just wondered if u believed her all the time and I have my answer. I'm not trying to cause an issue I was just curious as u said u liked her.
But people have a choice to buy her books or follow her.

Reactions: 4
But people have a choice to buy her books or follow her.
Yes and she has a choice to be honest or not and to be held accountable if certain things don't add up because she in the public domain.

Reactions: 11
How would you hold her accountable?
If she was doing a q and a I would ask her has she done the 5 k walk that day or ask about the debra walk back a few months ago. Or even ask how much weight has she lost. Which something she avoids. But honestly I'm not looking for an argument with anyone these are just my thoughts.

Reactions: 4
Have you done that?
I honestly don't watch her content enough to even know when she has a q and a going but I will certainly ask the question in the future if I see one. I was just answering ur question that's what I would do. I originally just asked why someone else liked her.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s trying to be hard to be likeable and it’s coming across as fake. She can’t handle criticism she outs the person as a troll she’s more worried about lining her pockets now with sponsored posts and worryingly for her sponsored posts she claims she swears by the company only to be sponsored by a different brand when that deal is up she’s on to the next one. The fit app and gymondo for example

Reactions: 12
I think she’s trying to be hard to be likeable and it’s coming across as fake. She can’t handle criticism she outs the person as a troll she’s more worried about lining her pockets now with sponsored posts and worryingly for her sponsored posts she claims she swears by the company only to be sponsored by a different brand when that deal is up she’s on to the next one. The fit app and gymondo for example
She is coming across very accurately. Her and her sisters would not be liked locally in the biggest town close to them. All fake laughter and smiles but known to be ruthless and bitchy. I have heard stories of people having a desperate time sharing a rental with one or two of them. I sooo wish I could go into detail but it would give away straight away who I’m talking about 😩😩

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For all the New Members, maybe read the rules AGAIN!!! We’re here to hold frauds/liars accountable!
I’ve called out Trisha many times on her Instagram, blocked every time
- Asked if she did the Debra challenge-blocked
- Asked about calories on a recipe - blocked
- Asked about filters/ photoshop- blocked
- Asked about the new book last year - blocked

Reactions: 22
Have you done that?

Numerous people including me have asked her genuine questions in either DM;s or Q and A's ie.calories in a dish, weight loss, steps she said she completed and she in turns blocks you as she would rather do this than tell the truth. I bought her first book as I was a fan however she has moved on from what her account was originally supposed to be and is now just about making the money , fair enough but don't lie about it.
I also have weight to lose and know how difficult it is . I mean for months the fit app was the bees knees and today its something else , because she is making money on something else. The cover of the new book can you hand on heart say she looks like this is real life ? I don't think you can

Reactions: 18
She’s a liar. Like her all ye want. It’s the people who are struggling with weightloss who hang on to her every word, and who are lead to believe that binge and restrict is ok, that’s why I’m cross. No, doesn’t affect me. But I have 2 obese friends who hang on her every word, and because of this they see nothing wrong with binging every weekend and then starving themselves under the guise of a ‘reset’ every Monday (Tuesday if it’s been a bank Hol). She’s making money selling fitness apps and I don’t truly believe she’s using them. She’s photo shopping and filtering photos , more lies. So no, Trisha isn’t likeable because she’s a liar. If she wrote a book on accepting herself to forever be 20 stone and how is practices self love - I would buy it. But she’s selling a story full of lies and recipes she clearly isn’t following.

Reactions: 31
As she is tbf, shes a character.

As she is tbf, shes a character.
But I also see that you’re a tit stirrer and everyone else has made very valid points as regards blocking. I think she’s witty but she’s just another shady af blogger. This is tattle, there are rave threads if you want to talk about someone you like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.