Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be honest about it anyway... as much as the bmi as a measuring tool is flawed , she still wouldn’t tell us she’s obese enough to be in an at risk group... and nobody here is pushing a vaccine or otherwise so let’s not start that debate. This thread is about Trisha the con, selling 17 resets a year!!! Wow.
Yes eligibility and choice are very different!

BMI is incredibly flawed but it's the measurement they use and its quite clear that Trishas is over the threshold. My own is over the threshold. And I'm 5ft7 and a size 14... not exactly big!

Reactions: 7
Yes eligibility and choice are very different!

BMI is incredibly flawed but it's the measurement they use and its quite clear that Trishas is over the threshold. My own is over the threshold. And I'm 5ft7 and a size 14... not exactly big!
god alrighty a size 14 at 5 foot 7 is an ideal looking healthy size- the bmi thing is crazy. But yes as you said that’s all they use!

Reactions: 4
god alrighty a size 14 at 5 foot 7 is an ideal looking healthy size- the bmi thing is crazy. But yes as you said that’s all they use!
Yep it's madness. I'm just a heavy person 🤣 I've always shocked doctors when they take my weight like 'oops we'll just zero the scale again' and then 'oh... are you really that weight' 🤣

But sure look... I'm not lying to thousands of 'fans' about it or 'resetting' or either 🤷‍♀️ I'm just heavy, happy, healthy

" I had a blip the last two weeks " so basically she's been bullshitting about her diet and those 5ks and gymondo workouts again... now she is resetting again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So blip the last 2 weeks when your Reset book was published & blip all of 2020 when your Reset book was written ..... FRAUD

Reactions: 17
"I may get a girl in to read my messages " when that person asked her to please read her private messages ..is that a hint for a Personal assistant for our Trisha ??

• Haha
Im starting to feel sorry for Trish, i think this book is going to haunt her , her 2 week blip on the back of her book launch is very telling, im convinced she was pushed by publishers to come up with another book so quickly after last 1 and knowing there would be pressure to get it out there whilst she was still relevant, The publishers would have had some control over cover shoot etc and surely when she looks at that and than looks at any grid shot or selfie she takes she must see what we all see, I have said it before im so rooting for her but I just feel this is all going down a very sorry road for her , wouldn't it be great if she just stopped all the bull, the selling the toothpaste the crap makeup and literally focused on her transformation, came on in 2022 looking fit n healthy, I'm un following today just seen her debra Ireland donation that kind of blatant showy shite drives me nuts, she can screenshot her generosity but not show us the real Trish the struggling Trish, we only get told about a blip, which means what exactly, that butter mound has 5/ 10 blocks removed who knows 🤷‍♀️
Will keep an eye on here for updates tho x

Reactions: 16
After the non stop gloating about the 5k and actually showing the watch and she in bits after it . I don't believe for a second she is doing them during the week in reality

Reactions: 14
After the non stop gloating about the 5k and actually showing the watch and she in bits after it . I don't believe for a second she is doing them during the week in reality
Agree ...There is no possible way... that if she is doing so many 5k walks that she is still in bits doing them. It's not possible .. so therefore I do not believe that shes doing them so often..

She looks so hungover in the mornings,like she sleeps in her eye makeup at night and doesn't wash it off..
She hates exercise/walking...I wouldnt be one bit INSPIRED by her to get active..her attitude towards it is very downbeat.
Fitness influencers like Maeve Madden is great for workouts but they really have a great passion as well for it which is something this one always lacks.
Does anyone actually lose weight following her recipes/exercise routine.

Reactions: 14
Agree ...There is no possible way... that if she is doing so many 5k walks that she is still in bits doing them. It's not possible .. so therefore I do not believe that shes doing them so often..
fact ,coming into the first lockdown I was already uncomfortable with how heavy I’d become and then just piled on more in March 2020.... I’ve copped on a lot and save the treats for the weekend. Walk 5/6km 5 days a week now and when i started I was sore and wrecked. It’s 5 weeks later and it’s not a bother to me.
I feel sorry for Trisha , i really wish her the best but I’ve unfollowed her. She looked much heavier today . I’m someone who struggles with weight- I couldn’t be failing to an audience that large. I think it’s time she took a break off the gram and concentrated on herself a while

Reactions: 16
5km is really not a long or difficult walk if you've (supposedly) been doing them almost daily for 1 or 2 years, it's a very average walk if you're doing it frequently for even a few months. How can it be such a big deal and so difficult every time?

Reactions: 17
5km is really not a long or difficult walk if you've (supposedly) been doing them almost daily for 1 or 2 years, it's a very average walk if you're doing it frequently for even a few months. How can it be such a big deal and so difficult every time?
I have said it before there is no way she is walking 5km every day because if she was doing it every day or even every 2nd day she would be able to do it by now without breaking a sweat never mind being half dead after it like she is. She goes so early so that no one can see her take a little video of herself walking a few steps. Say she takes a video and turns around and goes back to bed for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the thing that put me off about Trisha is the constant advertising of stuff such as spotlight really off-putting and of course her weekly reset. I struggle myself with weight but I'm not on Instagram resetting every week it's embarrassing for her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Think the 5km to her is like 10 or more to a person that hasn’t as much weight on. I hope she does manage to even lose a stone or two. Don’t agree with the second book, she should have stopped at the 1 at least until she sorts herself out

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, but wondering is she no longer brand ambassador for Aldi. There’s no hashtags or references to BA or any of those things.

Also, I really think that alcohol is an issue here for her. I could be so wrong on that front, but I’ve thought it for a whole.

And…I interestingly seen the other day that the old friend Dan Sweeney had a serious rant about how people are behaving on the likes of Instagram. I’ve really wondered since it was he referring to her.

there’s so so many things I want to say but it’s my first post so I’ll just stop there 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker, but wondering is she no longer brand ambassador for Aldi. There’s no hashtags or references to BA or any of those things.

Also, I really think that alcohol is an issue here for her. I could be so wrong on that front, but I’ve thought it for a whole.

And…I interestingly seen the other day that the old friend Dan Sweeney had a serious rant about how people are behaving on the likes of Instagram. I’ve really wondered since it was he referring to her.

there’s so so many things I want to say but it’s my first post so I’ll just stop there 😉
Keep saying things.. you're making sense and you have my interest 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m almost certai

Im almost certain that she mentioned she’s a BA for Aldi in the last week or two.
ive wondered what the story is with Trisha and Dan for ages. I know there was a forced “separation” due to covid, but they’ve gone from “best friends”, living in each other’s ears, hanging out of each other and having a friendship that I probably wouldn’t have been that impressed with if I was Dan’s wife (and I’m not that kind of wife, but it was all a bit much) to her mentioning him once in a blue moon (I can think of once since Xmas maybe, but obv could have missed more). It seems a bit odd.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.