Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have ye ever climbed Galty Mor? That’s not an easy climb and it’s deceptive af, I’m surprised she did it but she did, can’t knock her for that. If I were just after releasing a book I wouldn’t be off breaching restrictions though, that mountain is in Tipperary. Breach privately ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
She actually lives on the side of the Galtee mountains so she wasn’t even 5km from her house I’d imagine.

Reactions: 1
And again.... fraud... and if she wasnt making money off people then this wouldnt matter.... but she is deceptively obtaining money by presenting herself as the book cover version...
Absolutely disgraceful . There should be some standard law about photoshopping that much on a book cover . It's false advertising .

Reactions: 17
Wouldn't you be absolutely mortified for yourself having a book out looking like a size 14 max and really a size 20 plus, like eh hello we see you every day we know you're bigger. Brass neck and balls

Reactions: 15
She actually lives on the side of the Galtee mountains so she wasn’t even 5km from her house I’d imagine.
I've done it many times, she'd be quite close to the start point where she began today. Would be within the 5km limit. It's also not as difficult as it looks, there's a bit of a steep section getting to the summit but other than that it's a handy route up they took. Small short hills my mother would say.

I'm very surprised she hasn't done it more considering how close it is to her. It would be much more beneficial than those easy 5km walk she does.

Reactions: 4
Talk about the emperor having new/no clothes (depending on which version you read)
Is there some conspiracy afoot whereby no one is to tell the truth and say she is practically as big as she ever was. When I first saw her she had lost 100 pounds- brilliant. But anyone who promotes transformations usually 3 years in are quite diff looming than at the start. Yea there are setbacks and resets along any journey but she has made zero progress since she got big (I mean following wise not size wise)..
I feel like we are all in North Korea and are looking at vids of Kim Jong Un riding his horse and nodding along saying he looks great, so sexy, go Kim... and we’re not allowed to say the truth which is he looks ridiculous.
Do people really not see this?
how can she still call it a transformation? She is marginally slimmer than the worst pics of her at her heaviest.
I showed her to a man I know and said she was a slimming adviser and sold her wares under transforming advertising.... I won’t tell you what he said, the same man being quite blunt in his delivery of opinion.
I just can’t get over it .
Also morto for her any time she meets a guy close to her in age- has she never spoken to a boy before? First It was cringe with Dan sweeney but she makes a show of herself with every guy. I can imagine her shouting and roaring in a hugely inappropriate and inexperienced way- I’m cringing for her cos she doesn’t seem to have the self awareness to cringe for herself.
Wouldn’t you think the sister who’s in love with herself would teach her some tricks on how to talk to boys.
And lastly the last cringe thing was when she met Kieran corrigan and they were all thrown out of the hotel- can you imagine them all trying to outshout each other. Do these people not have someone to pull them aside and stop making holy shoes of themselves

Shows not shoes 🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah.. I think Trisha is not much different to her starting point.

I know people will disagree

But tbh all I see is someone who learned how to brush their hair, wear wake up and pose for a picture. Not a 'significant' weight difference. Probably a small bit, just not the life changing weight she says she lost.

Any of her before photos would make anyone look their worst! I mean you put on rags of clothes, face not washed, hair not brushed and stand against a blank wall and look down for a full length picture taken from that angle... we all know we can get a better pic of ourselves 🙈

Reactions: 14
Talk about the emperor having new/no clothes (depending on which version you read)
Is there some conspiracy afoot whereby no one is to tell the truth and say she is practically as big as she ever was. When I first saw her she had lost 100 pounds- brilliant. But anyone who promotes transformations usually 3 years in are quite diff looming than at the start. Yea there are setbacks and resets along any journey but she has made zero progress since she got big (I mean following wise not size wise)..
I feel like we are all in North Korea and are looking at vids of Kim Jong Un riding his horse and nodding along saying he looks great, so sexy, go Kim... and we’re not allowed to say the truth which is he looks ridiculous.
Do people really not see this?
how can she still call it a transformation? She is marginally slimmer than the worst pics of her at her heaviest.
I showed her to a man I know and said she was a slimming adviser and sold her wares under transforming advertising.... I won’t tell you what he said, the same man being quite blunt in his delivery of opinion.
I just can’t get over it .
Also morto for her any time she meets a guy close to her in age- has she never spoken to a boy before? First It was cringe with Dan sweeney but she makes a show of herself with every guy. I can imagine her shouting and roaring in a hugely inappropriate and inexperienced way- I’m cringing for her cos she doesn’t seem to have the self awareness to cringe for herself.
Wouldn’t you think the sister who’s in love with herself would teach her some tricks on how to talk to boys.
And lastly the last cringe thing was when she met Kieran corrigan and they were all thrown out of the hotel- can you imagine them all trying to outshout each other. Do these people not have someone to pull them aside and stop making holy shoes of themselves

Shows not shoes 🙈🙈
Firstly absolutely spot on 😂👌

But whats the kieran corrigan thing kicked out of a hotel with her ? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Firstly absolutely spot on 😂👌

But whats the kieran corrigan thing kicked out of a hotel with her ? 🤔
when Trisha and Dan travelled to Offaly to interview KC they did it in some castle hotel type thing, they were thrown out for making noise.They thought it was gas, it was cringe

• Wow
Reactions: 8
when Trisha and Dan travelled to Offaly to interview KC they did it in some castle hotel type thing, they were thrown out for making noise.They thought it was gas, it was cringe
Yes it was Kinnitty castle. They were like toddlers hopped up on sugar.
Mortifying for them. I think they think that if they shout enough and make enough noise, people will think they’re gas and fail to notice that have nothing worth hearing to say. Empty vessels making the most noise and all that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone supposedly doing 5km most days and a daily workout on Fiit or gymondo( cash must be better) she’s extremely unfit 🤷‍♀️
And looks hungover to bits again this morning

Reactions: 4
Yeah sure it’s right on the border of Cork sure. Never mind 🤦🏼‍♀️
To be fair to her she's not far from home. Have to disagree about the galtee climb tho, the only challanging part of that walk is the final ascent up to the cross. In terms of walks, from where she started I would guage that as easy to moderate.

Reactions: 2
The only thing worse than when people draw on square eyebrows is one square one rounded eyebrow 🙄 petty yes, but it’s so easily fixed yet she ALWAYS does it
9F8640A6-4F00-4AC7-B797-15C0842B6BAF.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.