Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t judge her for what she eats. Eat 40 eggs. I WILL judge her for not being honest. The irony is that she would be sooo much more relatable to others on a wl journey if she would own up to the struggle and stop lying. As someone who is only privy to what she posts, my conclusion is that the rubber hit the road a long time ago. I no longer believe anything she says about her journey (including posted weight losses) because she has no credibility with me anymore. Most people have suffered in some way within the past year. If this the reason she has failed with wl it is totally understandable but that inability to push through cannot be covered by her lies. Many people have found something within themselves to keep going.
I feel for her family must of all because they have no control yet are seeing this on a daily basis. The only thing I can do is unfollow and not buy any of her books or sponsored products.

Reactions: 21
No sign of her yet today... she must be hung over... she will prob come on later shouting and roaring that she’s after a walk snd a workout and how great it is... the end of the road I’d say for trishas transformation... how long can she keep the lies up for... I’d say all sponsors will drop her when her contract is up... no change in her since the big January reset... no way has she lost 28 pounds... can’t wait to see what she comes up with tomorrow... could it be fresh air water food and rest... going round in circles I’m getting dizzy

Reactions: 9
Reset number 49373 coming, but not til Wednesday or Thursday lads. Shur ye have 365 days to be resetting.. no rush 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she's had the big reveal now of her apparent weight loss since january so up soon is the "you've all been asking how I do it so I listened and wrote another book" rubbish. Write the book at target! Not when you're still figuring out how to do it and what works long term. Such a cash in on vulnerable followers desperate for something that works.

Reactions: 11
Silence = hangover from alcohol & chocolate no doubt. Which is no big deal if she wasn’t conning a living out of it .

Reactions: 8
She on it already water food exercise and sleep... RESET... is she not embarrassed at this stage... it’s like 2 days on and 5 days off... and then preaching to her transformers... this reset message is so bad... anyone who buys that book is setting themselves up to fail ... if the publisher has any sense they will pull the plug on it!!!

Reactions: 13
And here it is...

I have a bit of weight to lose, and I went and got a dairy free egg, as I find there is no craving for chocolate after. She is only kidding herself at this stage.

Reactions: 4
Ah lads for gods sake - I was her biggest fan at the start as I myself have weight to lose and I am struggling. I find it ridiculous at this stage with the resets

Reactions: 5
Bit wierd she had no selfie at all today, also her language in a few of her posts this evening was a bit wierd (ill upload a video of me exercising FOR YOU) trying her best to reconnect with all the transformers who have lost faith in her

Reactions: 2
I'm a total tattle lurker and I've never posted anything before but following this thread for a while. I'm sort of shocked at how Trisha has managed to grow such a flourishing community on insta when her message is so flawed. If she wants to pivot her page into a lifestyle, cookery page then that's grand off you go and do that. But she is preaching this message of constant reset to an audience that presumably are looking to lose weight or get healthier.

Her message would seem to me to be nearly dangerous for people who are struggling to lose weight. The constant going off plan then reset message is harmful to those who have an unhealthy relationship with food. If these people are following Trisha and taking on what she is saying at the moment, this is what they're learning: she's lost 2 stone since Xmas and yet has had how many days 'off plan' as she puts it and 'reset' afterwards with no repercussions for her weight loss journey, her mental health or her relationship with food.

Sorry but this cannot be true. Either she is in a severe calorie deficit when on plan which has enabled her to drop the weight, which she has not been clear about, or she's lying about going off plan so frequently which I don't think is the case. If anything I'd say she goes off plan more often than she says. I mean we heard all about this artisan Easter egg she ordered on line but when asked to show it at Easter turned out she'd already secretly binged on it the second it arrived. So her audience will be left puzzled when they mimic these behaviours she shows of one or more days a week off plan followed by instant reset, but aren't losing weight.

If you think about it, off plan and reset is basically another way of saying, binge then purge. And if you do that, you're eating in a disordered way which won't result in healthy weight loss and more importantly is detrimental to your mental health and absolutely will result in a worsening relationship with food and therefore further issues for you down the line. To see Trisha held up as a paragon of healthy living and a person who's lifestyle is to be praised and emulated is frankly disturbing. So much progress has been made in areas of disordered eating and weight loss but Trisha is doing her best to drag us backwards to the old days, not show positive and healthy behaviours. Which is fine if that's how she personally wants to do it, but not acceptable when she's held up as an example for so many struggling with these issues. I think Trisha has her own struggles and clearly has a lot of issues with food and I feel for her on those fronts. I don't think she's helping herself with her carry on online, and I think she's dug a hole for herself now that her 'transformation' is her only way of generating income for herself.

Sorry that this post is so long but I've been observing what's going on for a while now and wanted to share!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm a total tattle lurker and I've never posted anything before but following this thread for a while. I'm sort of shocked at how Trisha has managed to grow such a flourishing community on insta when her message is so flawed. If she wants to pivot her page into a lifestyle, cookery page then that's grand off you go and do that. But she is preaching this message of constant reset to an audience that presumably are looking to lose weight or get healthier.

Her message would seem to me to be nearly dangerous for people who are struggling to lose weight. The constant going off plan then reset message is harmful to those who have an unhealthy relationship with food. If these people are following Trisha and taking on what she is saying at the moment, this is what they're learning: she's lost 2 stone since Xmas and yet has had how many days 'off plan' as she puts it and 'reset' afterwards with no repercussions for her weight loss journey, her mental health or her relationship with food.

Sorry but this cannot be true. Either she is in a severe calorie deficit when on plan which has enabled her to drop the weight, which she has not been clear about, or she's lying about going off plan so frequently which I don't think is the case. If anything I'd say she goes off plan more often than she says. I mean we heard all about this artisan Easter egg she ordered on line but when asked to show it at Easter turned out she'd already secretly binged on it the second it arrived. So her audience will be left puzzled when they mimic these behaviours she shows of one or more days a week off plan followed by instant reset, but aren't losing weight.

If you think about it, off plan and reset is basically another way of saying, binge then purge. And if you do that, you're eating in a disordered way which won't result in healthy weight loss and more importantly is detrimental to your mental health and absolutely will result in a worsening relationship with food and therefore further issues for you down the line. To see Trisha held up as a paragon of healthy living and a person who's lifestyle is to be praised and emulated is frankly disturbing. So much progress has been made in areas of disordered eating and weight loss but Trisha is doing her best to drag us backwards to the old days, not show positive and healthy behaviours. Which is fine if that's how she personally wants to do it, but not acceptable when she's held up as an example for so many struggling with these issues. I think Trisha has her own struggles and clearly has a lot of issues with food and I feel for her on those fronts. I don't think she's helping herself with her carry on online, and I think she's dug a hole for herself now that her 'transformation' is her only way of generating income for herself.

Sorry that this post is so long but I've been observing what's going on for a while now and wanted to share!
This 100%...yoyo dieting in effect. Everything that nutrition experts and doctors advise against. Obviously struggling majorly and advising her clan just to keep resetting after falling off the wagon, in essence normalising binging.

Reactions: 15
I've had enough. I followed today. Completely agree with Half Pint she is, whether knowingly or unknowingly, perpetuating the binge/purge cycle. Also I don't believe for a minute that all of her followers are genuine. Has anybody clicked into some of the accounts? Some of these accounts only follow blue ticks which means they are probably bought. They are also following some very familiar faces on the Irish Instagram scene which means they are all at it but that doesn't make it any better. Her insta fame is ending and she knows it hence the need to buy followers as the number of followers seems to be growing by the minute but no actual reason for it.

Reactions: 11
This 100%...yoyo dieting in effect. Everything that nutrition experts and doctors advise against. Obviously struggling majorly and advising her clan just to keep resetting after falling off the wagon, in essence normalising binging.
She needs to take herself off to Davos now at this stage. With all this resetting she'd fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This might be rude or the easy way out. But it’s not her weight she struggles with it’s her head more. She’s enough money why doesn’t she get a gastric and like curvy Kim she even said she can’t eat the chocolate her mind wants cause she’s has had half her stomach cut out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This might be rude or the easy way out. But it’s not her weight she struggles with it’s her head more. She’s enough money why doesn’t she get a gastric and like curvy Kim she even said she can’t eat the chocolate her mind wants cause she’s has had half her stomach cut out 😂
Weight loss surgery doesn't work for everyone in so far as there are ways to get around it and still gorge yourself into oblivion which is why it fails for a lot of people. I don't have any faith it would work in the long term for her at all.

Reactions: 7
Binge and purge, is spot on, very unhealthy msg for any ed sufferers who follow her, tbh i think this has all been in the works since her 1st book, put on covid weight, which a fair few have, than reset and go again, great concept for a book, except i really doubt the reset should happen every single week..ya know like a lot of others i really root for trish the funny clumsy relatable Trish, but the flogging mattresses and toothbrushes Trish i have zero interest in, the Trish who will not take anything onboard but the lick arses comments and praise, I seen a lot of myself in the poor auld trish posts, that fat girl eating food for 4 ppl in my car parked in an industrial estate, that girl who always put herself down in public before anyone else had the chance, there too are pics of me looking enormous and dead behind the eyes, afraid to sit on a barstool in case it collapsed, but guess what i dont keep looking back to move forward it has taken me yrs to understand this and ya know what I'm good, i exercise for me, i eat sensible 80 %of the time, if i veg out i dont "reset" i dont feel guilty i enjoy and move on cos life is so short,i take no notice of clothes sizes if it fits great it can be a 14 or an 18, all stores vary crazily.. i really hope she takes the bull by the horns, gets a proper job, gets back to the gym eventually, develops a healthy lifestyle and quits the gram,comes back in 18 mnths and blows us all away, cos the real Trish deserves this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.