Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest problem I see with Trisha is the fact she is promoting the very thing that has made her obese. Trisha still equates food with having a good time, hence the great resets are needed every time she enjoys herself. She gets out walking most days but it's not something she looks forward to most of the time.
I really think working around food isn't helping her either, that's all well and good when the weight is lost but buying ingredients and cooking dishes is a recipe for binge eating.
She needs to move away from food and create new interests. Food, especially sugar is incredibly addictive and she has a very big problem with it. It's like putting an alcoholic behind a bar and asking them not to drink, it's very few that would manage it.
Trisha has sadly set herself up for failure and created a monster by her focus on food when in reality she needs to get away from it, at least until she's a healthy weight.
I've lost a lot of weight, my problems around food are all in the past. I never struggle to keep it off or count calories, drink water or worry about how many walks I get in. I put it down to a mental change, focusing on health and getting involved with the kind of activities that I actually enjoy instead of pounding the roads in frustration trying to reach some magic step number.
I actually thought about that recently. She hardly donates or gives the food she makes away does she? Like, who eats it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually thought about that recently. She hardly donates or gives the food she makes away does she? Like, who eats it?
She does....

She always sounds hungover!
I think i said this a couple of threads ago- she always sounds massively hungover. I would think she is definitely drinking heavily at night. Like the level of grogginess ... and the mascara under the eyes... "first time since last weekend ive felt normal " ... so has she been hungover to wednesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's possible/likely based on her size that she has some issue with fatty liver so her tolerance for alcohol could be a lot lower than other people. Not defending it (girl wash your eye makeup off!) but it is possible she's not drinking a tremendous amount when she does go on a bender.

Reactions: 3
As I'm blocked ! I looked at her recent story and her "reset ", what a CON she has turned out to be.

Resetting is for New Year’s Day maybe, or September when kids go back to school, anyone trying to lose weight will reset 2~5 times a year, not 2~5 times a month. Which is weekly at this stage! Total binge and restrict message, and I don’t believe all the walks, she’s outside her house or in the car when she’s ‘finished’ most of them

Reactions: 14
the eyebrows were very dark yesterday she clearly reads here as they were lighter and more normal today ha ha

Reactions: 4
The last still on her stories shows her true size and she ain’t that far away from ‘fat’ Trisha

Reactions: 4
Sure Jesus I can't even see the dress what use is it showing the flipping side of it .. Rotate woman rotate !!!

• Haha
Absolutely no way is she a size 16 very much doubt there was a 2 stone weight loss either. What did she do with all the easter eggs from Aldi did she do a give away or anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.