Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as the tit overpriced spotlight toothpaste. Shite Emma mattress, do I need to go on?

Reactions: 4
Is this the peachy leggings ? Because they are worst leggings I have ever bought & I don’t trust anyone who recommends them.
I found them desperate also. I have no idea how anyone could wear them, they just roll down. Trisha must wear braces on hers

Reactions: 2
Is this the peachy leggings ? Because they are worst leggings I have ever bought & I don’t trust anyone who recommends them.
Yes I bought them too on her recommendation they were the worst leggings I have ever tried and promptly returned them.

Reactions: 2
Well she’s back to the same crappy reset this morning... now she’s admitting to being off plan for the last few days... I mean next weekend is Easter so off plan again... could she not have waited a few days until then to go off plan... the worst thing of all is that she said I’m not going on the scales because I know they are up... so now she’s into avoidance as well... what an awful message to give to her followers... she really needs to come out and admit that she’s never going to lose anymore weight and is not committed to her journey...

Reactions: 15
So it went from one night , to 2 days , now " a few days " and In trishas life that could be a week . Easter next weekend so non stop eggs for herself. But she will put up a pix of the tiniest one and say that's it for her. Then come Monday back on the reset. That's not even intuitive eating if that's where she's going. I've no sympathy for her anymore. She couldn't give a tit about herself or her following

Reactions: 6
The comments under her last post make me laugh! ‘You’ve got this!’ - eh obviously she doesn’t
‘Love your positivity!’ The only sure thing I see is weight increase
‘Just what I need to hear, I’m on a reset too!’ These are the most dangerous- the yo yo of the reset, people thinking it’s ok to binge etc

Reactions: 7
She’s been at this resetting for months so I find it very hard to understand how she could have lost 2st since January. Has she actually stuck to it one full month? We know how fast she puts it on when binges so find it hard to believe

Reactions: 6
What the f does reset really mean anyway? Just a buzz word to make it sound like she is in control and giving herself permission to eat what she wants. All geared towards her new book. She sounds like a petulant child this morning.

Reactions: 11
Did someone say.....reset? About thirty times a day? Anyone would think 'someone' has a book coming out with RESET in the title 🤣

She's painful to listen to now - no progress in months but has found a tribe in everyone else who struggles with their weight and never makes it because the 'reset starts tomorrow'. She's only harming the chances of people who need and try to lose weight by doing the 'yerrra be grand we're only human reset tomorrow yay' thing. She'd do better to mind herself and concentrate on her own health privately rather than preventing other people from actually succeeding because they consume the drivel she spouts. I have a pretty significant weight issue myself so I'm not throwing stones at heavier people, but she's doing us no help with the 'teehee I'll be back on it tomorrow sure we're doing our best lads' carry on over and over and OVER again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did someone say.....reset? About thirty times a day? Anyone would think 'someone' has a book coming out with RESET in the title 🤣

She's painful to listen to now - no progress in months but has found a tribe in everyone else who struggles with their weight and never makes it because the 'reset starts tomorrow'. She's only harming the chances of people who need and try to lose weight by doing the 'yerrra be grand we're only human reset tomorrow yay' thing. She'd do better to mind herself and concentrate on her own health privately rather than preventing other people from actually succeeding because they consume the drivel she spouts. I have a pretty significant weight issue myself so I'm not throwing stones at heavier people, but she's doing us no help with the 'teehee I'll be back on it tomorrow sure we're doing our best lads' carry on over and over and OVER again.
I 100% ageee. I only started following Trisha prob Sept or Oct last year because her name was popping up all over social media or rather her Insta page was getting mentioned. I'm not big into dieting I find it hard to stick to calorie counting and absolutely hate exercising. But with my 50th birthday approaching in Dec I made a bit of an effort and by end of Nov had lost about a stone and a half or more. Stayed on track till Xmas when Trisha started with her enjoy Xmas don't deprive yourself or whatever it was she spouted at the time, so guess what I did. I enjoyed the two weeks of Xmas and paid no attention whatsoever to what I was eating and come the second week of Jan when I finally decided to step on the scales all the weight I had lost was back on. I have made the odd effort to try and lose it since but have never been fully committed. Now I'm not blaming Trisha, but this reset nonsense is in my head. Anyone can have a bad day or a bad week. But I do think once that reset mindset is there there is no getting away from it. It's like when you decide to start a diet on a Mon and have a bad start you don't say I will start again tomorrow. You go feck it I will try again next Mon and on the cycle goes. She can filter her pics so it looks like she has lost a few pounds but who is she kidding really. It's all about the new book now and once that's out it will become about something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I 100% ageee. I only started following Trisha prob Sept or Oct last year because her name was popping up all over social media or rather her Insta page was getting mentioned. I'm not big into dieting I find it hard to stick to calorie counting and absolutely hate exercising. But with my 50th birthday approaching in Dec I made a bit of an effort and by end of Nov had lost about a stone and a half or more. Stayed on track till Xmas when Trisha started with her enjoy Xmas don't deprive yourself or whatever it was she spouted at the time, so guess what I did. I enjoyed the two weeks of Xmas and paid no attention whatsoever to what I was eating and come the second week of Jan when I finally decided to step on the scales all the weight I had lost was back on. I have made the odd effort to try and lose it since but have never been fully committed. Now I'm not blaming Trisha, but this reset nonsense is in my head. Anyone can have a bad day or a bad week. But I do think once that reset mindset is there there is no getting away from it. It's like when you decide to start a diet on a Mon and have a bad start you don't say I will start again tomorrow. You go feck it I will try again next Mon and on the cycle goes. She can filter her pics so it looks like she has lost a few pounds but who is she kidding really. It's all about the new book now and once that's out it will become about something else.
Really hope her publisher reads this post.

Reactions: 9
Everyone has treats at weekend even on a weight loss journey but I wish she would show it instead of just showing when she’s good. She would be more relatable

Reactions: 5
"Kickstart your weight-loss and health goals with Trisha Lewis, the inspirational chef and Instagram slimming sensation.".. im not sure if someone else said it here but this is the intro to book...How is she a slimming sensation? She hasnt lost any weight in months - and doesnt even count calories (according to the replies on the IG account) and resets more time than an alarm clock.! She is a fraud!

She’s been at this resetting for months so I find it very hard to understand how she could have lost 2st since January. Has she actually stuck to it one full month? We know how fast she puts it on when binges so find it hard to believe
because she hasnt lost 2 stone.. She has gotten better with the filters and the angles .. but she has in no way lost 2 stone.

Reactions: 8
"Kickstart your weight-loss and health goals with Trisha Lewis, the inspirational chef and Instagram slimming sensation.".. im not sure if someone else said it here but this is the intro to book...How is she a slimming sensation? She hasnt lost any weight in months - and doesnt even count calories (according to the replies on the IG account) and resets more time than an alarm clock.! She is a fraud!

because she hasnt lost 2 stone.. She has gotten better with the filters and the angles .. but she has in no way lost 2 stone.

I don’t believe she lost two stone either, and seeing her on her live she doesn’t look any different IMO. Sure we could all say that and then stand with our legs so wide apart that we look like we are about to attempt the spilts (seriously what is that all about she has slim legs?)

Last edited:
I’m not buying any of the nonsense she’s telling people. She is not serious about weight loss. I lost 5 stone a few years ago... I wanted to lose it and I committed to my plan... I was very strict about my food and very seldom deviated from my meal plan... I believe when losing weight you have to give yourself every chance to succeed... constant breaking out and resetting is not the way to do it... I had not as much weight to lose as Trisha and I’m over 50 years old... the weight flew off me... I had the most of it lost inside a year .. no way has she lost 2 stone ... she is setting herself up to fail and worse again she is setting her followers up to fail... it’s a joke that she is an ambassador and considered a weight loss guru... I feel I’ve died and woke up in a version of the emperors new clothes!!!

Reactions: 16
I’m not buying any of the nonsense she’s telling people. She is not serious about weight loss. I lost 5 stone a few years ago... I wanted to lose it and I committed to my plan... I was very strict about my food and very seldom deviated from my meal plan... I believe when losing weight you have to give yourself every chance to succeed... constant breaking out and resetting is not the way to do it... I had not as much weight to lose as Trisha and I’m over 50 years old... the weight flew off me... I had the most of it lost inside a year .. no way has she lost 2 stone ... she is setting herself up to fail and worse again she is setting her followers up to fail... it’s a joke that she is an ambassador and considered a weight loss guru... I feel I’ve died and woke up in a version of the emperors new clothes!!!
“The emperor’s new clothes” so accurate a description of her and her 2 stone weight loss if even their was one ☝🏻

The biggest problem I see with Trisha is the fact she is promoting the very thing that has made her obese. Trisha still equates food with having a good time, hence the great resets are needed every time she enjoys herself. She gets out walking most days but it's not something she looks forward to most of the time.
I really think working around food isn't helping her either, that's all well and good when the weight is lost but buying ingredients and cooking dishes is a recipe for binge eating.
She needs to move away from food and create new interests. Food, especially sugar is incredibly addictive and she has a very big problem with it. It's like putting an alcoholic behind a bar and asking them not to drink, it's very few that would manage it.
Trisha has sadly set herself up for failure and created a monster by her focus on food when in reality she needs to get away from it, at least until she's a healthy weight.
I've lost a lot of weight, my problems around food are all in the past. I never struggle to keep it off or count calories, drink water or worry about how many walks I get in. I put it down to a mental change, focusing on health and getting involved with the kind of activities that I actually enjoy instead of pounding the roads in frustration trying to reach some magic step number.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.