Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Resetting is great maybe once or twice but the fact remains the people who stop giving up are the ones who don’t have to keep starting over and ultimately, the ones who get to where they need to be.

enabling starting over and over and over in the long term is not a good message for weight loss.

Reactions: 4
Resetting is great maybe once or twice but the fact remains the people who stop giving up are the ones who don’t have to keep starting over and ultimately, the ones who get to where they need to be.

enabling starting over and over and over in the long term is not a good message for weight loss.
This!

I've been trying to articulate this for a while now without sounding bitter. Especially for someone who has an ED, the idea of "resetting" just solidifies the idea that binging is "ok" because you can just "reset" after so whatever..

I have BED and feel stuck with the weight I am now as when I try to restrict my food by any means, including calorie deficit, it just spins me back into the Binge/Restrict cycle.

Fair play to her for the weight loss so far, but I feel she's on the road to nowhere and the reset mindset won't help that.

Reactions: 11
So the pre sale has now been moved to June! It was may when we first saw it here from a Sunday paper. I don’t see the weight loss in her and if I see another ‘ I wish I could tell fat Trisha that I love her’ - tell her now girl because you haven’t changed that much as far as we can see. Not fat shaming I’m pointing out the facts. If she wasn’t such a liar and just changing the narrative to suit herself, it would be amazing to have someone body positive in a la her body to just follow. But pretending she is something she’s not is just lies.

• Haha
I ordered a pair of gym bottoms on her recommendation last year she advised us hers were a large and I would normally wear a medium... so I opted for the small because we were told big fitting perfect hug ya in, hold ya up... the things were painted on to me. I’m a 10-12 I personally don’t think the leggings size were a large
I ordered a pair of leggings on her recommendation also for a brand she is brand ambassador for. I even went a size up but at time i was looking for leggings that were squat proof. They are absolutely ridiculous on me. The top of them rolls down and gives me an overhang. I’m too self conscious to wear them and i spent the money for a good pair. I have to say tho that i carry my weight in my butt and thighs, and my tummy. I have f all boobs!!! Have always been small chested. I live in town close to where Trisha is from, she has a completely different body shape altogether. She carries her weight more so in her upper body, not on her butt or her thighs. We all have different body shapes. Size 16? Its a strong possibility that shes able to wear them i base that on having seen the woman in person. I havent seen her in awhile with lockdown going on either.

Reactions: 2
While she’s right in that if you fall off the wagon, you should try not to beat yourself up and you should try to reset; it’s not a legitimate way to live. It’s like promoting yo yo dieting. If you follow the reset mentality you will be tortured in perpetuity never losing weight.
It’s a good message for the time you do fall off, but it ought not to be the content of a full book, the publishers ought to know better .

I don’t believe for a fact she’s a size 16 nor do I believe she’s lost two stone. Me thinks this is all damage control for her new book.

The one thing I've always noticed is she does seem to have tiny legs in proportion to the rest of her. So not entirely impossible.

Reactions: 8
She has a narrow enough frame watching her running in that video but think her belly is definitely bigger than a size 16 so probably has an overhang on top

She's an apple shape so she has slim legs and carries all her weight on tummy and boobs.

Reactions: 1
Over 3,000 comments on her post all telling her how amazing she is! Absolute madness!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh here's the Aldi Easter Van now on with 5 eggs, a bottle of prosecco and cake. Fantastic. On a Saturday evening.

This won't go wrong at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just saw her live there she looks as heavy as ever... people telling her she looks amazing... ahhh no you look morbidly obese... does she actually believe the shite people tell her... they are people who want her to mention them because of her huge following... Trisha you need to own the fact that you put in Lino effort and you suit yourself ... you don’t do the hard stuff... where was the wall and the water the last two days... a joke

Reactions: 9
Clear from her post she is reading on here like a trooper ..I dont know what size 16 jeans she is wearing but there isn't a chance in hell she is fooling me with that . That woman is not a size 16 .
I was thinking the same myself!
I’m 13.5 stone and size 16. No way is she size 16.
It must be like the size 16 Next dress she wore to the sister’s wedding.

So today was ‘off plan’ and yesterday she had ‘drinks’ for her birthday. A girl so large would take a lot to be hungover . So reset AGAIN tomorrow! Does it never end. She’d be better off forgetting about buying the butter at this point. We can see it means nothing. As people have said, a photo op for a book. Then binge, drink, reset 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
So today was ‘off plan’ and yesterday she had ‘drinks’ for her birthday. A girl so large would take a lot to be hungover . So reset AGAIN tomorrow! Does it never end. She’d be better off forgetting about buying the butter at this point. We can see it means nothing. As people have said, a photo op for a book. Then binge, drink, reset 🤷‍♀️
Hangover food today!!

Reactions: 1

There's no correlation between size and hangover, that's a bit of a stretch like.

Reactions: 3
We all have a birthday day off ( even though she has mentioned her birthday multiple times and it's passed it now ) she said she would walk and back on plan today . Fast forward a few hours " the ahh sure feck it " attitude is back and tomorrow a new day. While tomorrow is a new day , for trisha it's weekly resets . Sometimes daily . She is an ambassador for complacency and " ah sure " attitude . She can moan and whinge and cry to her sisters on WhatsApp all she wants and have a thick head walling like a strappy brat but telling people she is a size 16 , reset after reset, it's all bullshit . She dosent want to admit she's a self love page now .

Reactions: 9
We all have a birthday day off ( even though she has mentioned her birthday multiple times and it's passed it now ) she said she would walk and back on plan today . Fast forward a few hours " the ahh sure feck it " attitude is back and tomorrow a new day. While tomorrow is a new day , for trisha it's weekly resets . Sometimes daily . She is an ambassador for complacency and " ah sure " attitude . She can moan and whinge and cry to her sisters on WhatsApp all she wants and have a thick head walling like a strappy brat but telling people she is a size 16 , reset after reset, it's all bullshit . She dosent want to admit she's a self love page now .
That's what's really really annoying about her. "Oh well, let's just reset tomorrow"

You can "reset" right now, your next meal

It doesn't have to be a free for all because you had a bad breakfast or lunch. This perpetuates the Binge/Restrict cycle or in most people without an ED, binge/diet

Boring and exhausting.

Reactions: 8
I ordered a pair of leggings on her recommendation also for a brand she is brand ambassador for. I even went a size up but at time i was looking for leggings that were squat proof. They are absolutely ridiculous on me. The top of them rolls down and gives me an overhang. I’m too self conscious to wear them and i spent the money for a good pair. I have to say tho that i carry my weight in my butt and thighs, and my tummy. I have f all boobs!!! Have always been small chested. I live in town close to where Trisha is from, she has a completely different body shape altogether. She carries her weight more so in her upper body, not on her butt or her thighs. We all have different body shapes. Size 16? Its a strong possibility that shes able to wear them i base that on having seen the woman in person. I havent seen her in awhile with lockdown going on either.
Is this the peachy leggings ? Because they are worst leggings I have ever bought & I don’t trust anyone who recommends them.

That's what's really really annoying about her. "Oh well, let's just reset tomorrow"

You can "reset" right now, your next meal

It doesn't have to be a free for all because you had a bad breakfast or lunch. This perpetuates the Binge/Restrict cycle or in most people without an ED, binge/diet

Boring and exhausting.
Agree with this. So many people (not just Trisha) plan their “reset” tomorrow- Monday- after (insert holiday here)... any other time but now. I watched some of her Q & A’s just now and what struck me is how she ignores her own advice. The “Discipline over motivation“ one especially. So many people struggle with aspects of living a healthy life/ weight loss but giving advice/preaching should only be reserved for those who really have their tit together and have a track record of consistency. Otherwise you come across like Trisha and constantly adapting to moving goalposts.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.