Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t sold out (99 places) this time and it’s been live now 10 hours. So out of 187k she filled one course but not a second (yet anyway) says a lot about how her new book will/would go!!!

* reason I know it’s 99 places is she’s using the free 45 min zoom so she’s limited to 45 mins and 100 people*

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t sold out (99 places) this time and it’s been live now 10 hours. So out of 187k she filled one course but not a second (yet anyway) says a lot about how her new book will/would go!!!

* reason I know it’s 99 places is she’s using the free 45 min zoom so she’s limited to 45 mins and 100 people*
How much is she charging per person do you know ?

Jus wondering how much she is making ? X

Reactions: 2
€49.95 for 5 classes-1a week. If she filled all her classes that's almost €25k for doing a slimming world recipe live from your kitchen. Nice work if you can get it. Even if she quarter filled in €7k. I'd do it for €5k. Lol.

• Wow
€49.95 for 5 classes-1a week. If she filled all her classes that's almost €25k for doing a slimming world recipe live from your kitchen. Nice work if you can get it. Even if she quarter filled in €7k. I'd do it for €5k. Lol.
To be fair it was €50 for all 5 classes and if she maxed out at 99 attendees that’s €4950

I doubt this one will sell out

I wouldn't take her calories as bible either. She doesn't measure her oil sure. You couldn't possibly eyeball the calories in olive oil and our girl LOVES olive oil

Reactions: 4
The same video all the time or same photos " aule trisha pet I love you girl " non stop shite
Oh I wish I could tell my old fat Trisha self that she would cash in on her weight loss become a sell out, manipulate genuine followers trying to lose weight and appear like a travelling clown with her make up learn to love herself

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clear from her post she is reading on here like a trooper ..I dont know what size 16 jeans she is wearing but there isn't a chance in hell she is fooling me with that . That woman is not a size 16 .

Reactions: 17
Clear from her post she is reading on here like a trooper ..I dont know what size 16 jeans she is wearing but there isn't a chance in hell she is fooling me with that . That woman is not a size 16 .
Size 16 jeggings more like ... make sure you mention the trolling Trisha. Make sure you say you were called ugly as opposed to being called a fraud for being a sell out, flogging toothpaste, mattresses, vitamins, anything that you’re asked to sell. I didn’t see symprove consistently posted by her for more than 3 days max. In a week it’ll have changed her gut life no doubt. Trisha nobody is calling you ugly. Your behaviour and deceit is ugly. All this reset is a marketing ploy for book 2, that’s what’s ugly. You’re obviously eating more than you show and nobody would judge you if you weren’t lying. So nobody called you ugly Trisha. I don’t think you’re ugly at all. I think your deception and sneaky way you’ve rewritten your story is ugly for the genuine overweight or obses people who depend on your honesty to make them feel they can do it too.

Reactions: 20
Has she mentioned the new book at all?
nope, when it was mentioned in the Sunday paper in January she never referred to it , it said may for print/release so wonder Is she waiting for more tubs of butter to get her there before book 2.... she’s turning the journey into self love purely as marketing ploy. We see her every morning she hates the journey she’s a moany witch when doing her walks

Strategically placed hands in the photos

Sob story then straight onto selling - watching too much RG

Reactions: 2
God forgive me for saying because I really don’t want to be a hater and I do think fair play to her for losing 2 stone and sticking at it and it’s great to see her happier but my God if there’s another ‘here’s fat Trisha and I wish I could tell her how much I love her’ before and after photo, I’m gonna lose the plot!

Reactions: 29
I don’t believe for a fact she’s a size 16 nor do I believe she’s lost two stone. Me thinks this is all damage control for her new book.

Reactions: 17
Don’t believe the two stone loss for a second. I’m off to buy some butter now so I can take a photo with it and tell people I’ve slimmed down as well because that’s all it takes apparently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She could have lost it and fair play if she did. But, going by her previous stories she eats the same thing for every meal every day for a couple of weeks. Short term that's ok (not for me, I'd go mental) but it's not developing good long term habits. Also, none of her photos actually show progress. She has skinny legs but carries her weight around her middle. 2 stone should be very visible on her but it's hard to see. Also she is in her eye a size 16 on the bottom. Not a hope!

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe for a fact she’s a size 16 nor do I believe she’s lost two stone. Me thinks this is all damage control for her new book.
I ordered a pair of gym bottoms on her recommendation last year she advised us hers were a large and I would normally wear a medium... so I opted for the small because we were told big fitting perfect hug ya in, hold ya up... the things were painted on to me. I’m a 10-12 I personally don’t think the leggings size were a large

Reactions: 5
I wonder where the photo of her with the butter was taken because it looks suspiciously professional and well lit..almost like it could be a part of promo shots for a book or something...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.