Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how to be accountable when you run a Weightloss page. Show your weekly journey, not just some vague comments about walking between 4-6km
7155A6F8-BE9E-46A5-A7DD-3E7FB445C6D3.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Well you certainly can’t filter a video 🤣
And a so called professional chef saying to boil eggs for 13 minutes!! They’d be like bullets

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they are a transformation page with no transformation that’s what’s called out
Each to their own. By all means whether you’re on a diet or not treat yourself to an Easter egg.

Personally, when I’m dieting and it’s Easter I treat myself to a chocolate bar or a dessert after dinner and avoid the eggs altogether.

“Tag the lovely person who is gonna make these for you”. There must be instructions for bloggers from their pr on how to engage/increase followers and once you see it/understand what they are doing it is impossible to unsee.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another reset?

If Trisha has an eating disorder (she has said that she is seeing a therapist?) then she may always struggle. I’m speculating based on what she has said- the best outcome for her might be a quick reset and lots of them, but watching that is not for me anymore. In a way I feel for her- she was in a roll weight loss wise for a while but there doesn’t seem to be any evidence of that anymore. THAT’S OK if she is open about what she is doing in a daily basis but she is not. I wish for her sake that she would acknowledge that her page is no longer about what she set it up as and it will never be. Initially it was weight loss but surely now it should be about disordered eating and all that involves. She would have a platform where she could be honest and take so much pressure off herself. I used to follow her because she would tell if/how much she lost every week and I found it encouraging. I no longer see her page as a motivational tool for me to lose/maintain weight. Now I see her as a distraction and a negative for me because even though weight loss is not without its challenges, I will now only follow pages that get on with it on a consistent basis even though it is tough. Trisha, to me, has become increasingly untrustworthy around her diet and exercise. I don’t see any evidence that what she is saying she is doing is working and I find that her post this morning about loving her life now and what an amazing adventure life is... ringing hollow for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
`yes I think she has as they she has sold her soul, I saw her story yesterday on War against instagrammers that she is now on Symprove? Does that mean Revive no longer works or is no longer free?

Reactions: 5
Reset number 427589 she should really wait till after Easter at this stage because she will be having her Easter Egg on Easter Sunday , and let's face it the whole of that weekend will be a write off anyway so it's a bit pointless resetting until after Easter has passed save her having to do another reset.

Reactions: 6
And even her question boxes are now filtered and you’re going to be called out if you ask a ‘mean’ question 😂😂😂🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she can't handle people having an opinion or asking tough questions maybe instagram isn't the place for her. All these huns are the same put themselves in the public eye but if you don't fall all over them in adoration or have a different opinion of them or ask the hard questions you are blocked or called a troll. She sold her soul and lost track of what her page was originally about. It's all about the money now for Trisha.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The moaning thick head on her every morning on her stories walking. If you don't wanna do it trisha Dont. At this point we all know you'll be reset by Friday again anyway

Reactions: 14
How many resets is this now since January :rolleyes: and walked 4.5km the other day why just go the whole hog and do a 5km. Some evenings I have to force myself to go out as I can be very tired, but I always coming back full of energy and the endorphins always put me in a better mood and the walk clears my head. I don’t think she’s doing half of what she says she’s doing re the walking.

Reactions: 11
How many resets is this now since January :rolleyes: and walked 4.5km the other day why just go the whole hog and do a 5km. Some evenings I have to force myself to go out as I can be very tired, but I always coming back full of energy and the endorphins always put me in a better mood and the walk clears my head. I don’t think she’s doing half of what she says she’s doing re the walking.
I don't believe she is doing half of it either. She is sitting in the car telling us she finished her walk or videos herself at the start of her walk who is to say she actually walked at all. She has to be one of the most annoying people on insta. Shouting and roaring. Have enough of her now. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don't believe she is doing half of it either. She is sitting in the car telling us she finished her walk or videos herself at the start of her walk who is to say she actually walked at all. She has to be one of the most annoying people on insta. Shouting and roaring. Have enough of her now. 🙄
She wants to be a celebrity chef IMO, it’s all about fame now and money. The transformation has been long forgotten in favour of fame/money. Will be interesting to see if her second book comes out.

She also lives in the beautiful countryside with quiet roads yet seems to drive somewhere busy to walk , always looks like a town.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.