Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that she is queen of falsehoods but it really annoys me when she spouts on about being a chef for 20 years - so she is saying she was a chef at 12/13?!?! F that! Now she probably maybe got a cash in hand job washing dishes or something in a kitchen at that age, but that’s as far as I am willing to stretch my imagination!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so is she slim yet ???? I havent watched in a while... but the face full of caked on make up the reset and the shouting... Same Trisha.... Different day

Reactions: 6
Her meals don't look like they are prepared by someone who is a qualified chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She worked in 1 restaurant serving broadly the same menu give or take, so at least the same cuisine for her entire culinary career. Her lack of skills, diversity, taste is apparent from any of her food stories I have seen. There is no respect for provenance. Its the cheapest shite meat and veg from Aldi. Nothing local, nothing interesting. What she knows about food you could fit on a postage stamp. She George foremans boiled eggs for the love of christ.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How many resets is this now since January :rolleyes: and walked 4.5km the other day why just go the whole hog and do a 5km. Some evenings I have to force myself to go out as I can be very tired, but I always coming back full of energy and the endorphins always put me in a better mood and the walk clears my head. I don’t think she’s doing half of what she says she’s doing re the walking.
She def didnt do a walk AND workout this morning. If she did she would have had a big red head on her ( as I would) . She was having her breakfast in the same clothes she allegedly walked and worked out in ! I'm thinking if it was me I'd be hot and sweaty and would need to change/shower before I'd sit down to breakfast. Not buying it at all with her, really took notice today.

Reactions: 12
She looks absolutely massive on her cooking videos no filtering there then

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her months ago but still have a peak now and then. I can't believe she's still complaining about her walk every morning?! Jesus Christ Trisha, shut up and just do it! No one gives a duck and your attitude makes you sound like a surly teenager. She's not going to get far in the celebrity chef world acting like that.

Plus, like another poster said, she doesn't give a tit about where her ingredients come from, the quality of them, or focusing on local small providers and businesses. Anyone would be a fool to take her on as a celeb chef when there are so many passionate and dedicated chefs in the country already.

Reactions: 11
The complaints about the walk every day are just pathetic, just get out and get it done without whining every bloody day 🙈

She is like a three year old who has walked 20 steps and refuses to walk any further all she is missing is the stomping of the feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I listened to The Two Norries podcast,they had Dan Sweeney on with them.she was due to do an podcast with them but she cancelled,apparently due to covid.since when did she abide by the rules.Dan actually came across much better than when hes with her.

Reactions: 1
I listened to The Two Norries podcast,they had Dan Sweeney on with them.she was due to do an podcast with them but she cancelled,apparently due to covid.since when did she abide by the rules.Dan actually came across much better than when hes with her.
I'd say she wouldn't be willing to honestly answer some of the questions they'd ask. That podcast is all about openly telling your story, warts and all, and owning the mistakes you've made, which she isn't able to do.

I'd say she wouldn't be willing to honestly answer some of the questions they'd ask. That podcast is all about openly telling your story, warts and all, and owning the mistakes you've made, which she isn't able to do.
Exactly that reason.i love listening to them and it would be tainted with her bullshit

Reactions: 2
Loving the two Norries podcast, the guys have told their truths both bad and good , she couldn't do that unless they do a swipe up/ad for her .

ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wants to be a celebrity chef IMO, it’s all about fame now and money. The transformation has been long forgotten in favour of fame/money. Will be interesting to see if her second book comes out.
Not being mean.... but WHY would anyone cook recipes by her ? She's grossly obese. You'd be her size in no time. The girl is deluded.

Reactions: 9
Not being mean.... but WHY would anyone cook recipes by her ? She's grossly obese. You'd be her size in no time. The girl is deluded.
I agree completely.

Her next course is a fakeaway one, so this means healthier recipes then? So will she be saying how many calories are in each recipe or even know how many herself?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.