Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is at that years on insta never washing her eyemakup .it's laziness and probably hoping C Tilbury or meaghers send her eye makeup remover 🙈🙈 BTW Trisha nothing inspiring about a pic of you out in the sun . We are well able to get out for 30 min a day challenge . Total bullshit for engagement

Reactions: 4
I’m back to thinking whoever convinced her to go on the Late Late Show halfway through her journey did her enormous harm.
She got caught up in the freebies, looking better - which she did. But 2 book deals, schilling products that have no bearing on transformation is not helping her now.
And the Stunhuns and groupies with the ‘you’re killing it/ smashing it’ comments every day can’t help.
Love yourself and be positive by all means but change the name of your page to Trisha Lewis and take your chances without trying to convince people you’re the next weigh loss guru.

Reactions: 27
I’m back to thinking whoever convinced her to go on the Late Late Show halfway through her journey did her enormous harm.
She got caught up in the freebies, looking better - which she did. But 2 book deals, schilling products that have no bearing on transformation is not helping her now.
And the Stunhuns and groupies with the ‘you’re killing it/ smashing it’ comments every day can’t help.
Love yourself and be positive by all means but change the name of your page to Trisha Lewis and take your chances without trying to convince people you’re the next weigh loss guru.
Yes to ALLllll of this.
I never ate in jacobs but her food always looks like slop in my opinion! The 30 min sun/outdoors a day will lead to an #SP spf add as someone said earlier. Oonagh will be on with the €40 bottle of spf & now that Trisha loves herself so much she gives herself the gift of skin protection bla bla bla.. que a live with Oonagh with all possible SPFs from €40-400 & a cheeky like disc code for the transformers. Sick of this con

Reactions: 11
It was probably Dan 🙄

It was probably Dan 🙄
She didn’t win any award at the gossie awards last night... with all her followers you’d think she would have walked it... think people are beginning to see through her now... very bitter not to congratulate Tadhg Fleming who well deserved the win... laziest woman on the planet... too lazy to do a real job ... much easier to sit at home and con followers into buying stuff

Reactions: 11
She didn’t win any award at the gossie awards last night... with all her followers you’d think she would have walked it... think people are beginning to see through her now... very bitter not to congratulate Tadhg Fleming who well deserved the win... laziest woman on the planet... too lazy to do a real job ... much easier to sit at home and con followers into buying stuff
I do find it very odd that there was no so I didn’t win but how deserving etc speech on her stories.. at the back of it all I still find myself leaning to the old Trisha who wasn’t dazzled by the Instahun life and hope for her sake she gets back to it! (I promise i don’t belong on the rave side, the change in her is what brought me to tattle 😂)

Reactions: 5
Is she still pals with him? I never see her mention him anymore
There’s no mention of him anymore! I think he was talked about here and then he vanished from her vocabulary. He didn’t do her any favours. I think he changed her “journey” from a weight loss to an instahun one

Flashbacks to how insufferable their podcasts were. Pointless roaring...so like her insta stories only on Spotify 🤣

• Haha
I never could listen to her but recently followed to see what the hype was about as my friends idolise her! I cannot see why! She comes on, shouts about beating the bulge and being positive, and throws in an ad. It's like "oh while I'm here and have you sucked in listening to me talk shite, here's something you should buy" every. Single. Time!!!

Reactions: 7
Flashbacks to how insufferable their podcasts were. Pointless roaring...so like her insta stories only on Spotify 🤣
I was Totally sucked into it tho. But slowly realised every episode was the same!! Ooh let’s read the email about how great we are..omg how funny that this email is this weeks theme! So I’m obese and he’s bankrupt...

Reactions: 2
Honestly don’t see the magical weight loss from January and February must have been a write off ?

Reactions: 2
Honestly don’t see the magical weight loss from January and February must have been a write off ?
She said she would announce what she had lost in February "in a couple of weeks" meaning it's tied to something else she can make money on. Most likely the book.

Reactions: 6
Regardless, conning people out of 50 EURO during a pandemic is gross in my opinion. The kind thing to do is to not charge anything! Again Trisha does not have the ability to read a room. So greedy :sick:
Is she declaring that if she's on a social welfare payment?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.