Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sold Out!! who pays 50.00 for 45 mins making a shepherds pie. In fairness the most basic of dishes

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sold Out!! who pays 50.00 for 45 mins making a shepherds pie. In fairness the most basic of dishes
Some amount of idiots out there, imagine her shouting and roaring at you what to do. I hope those that have signed up have some Nurofen/paracetamol on hand after listening to 45 minutes of her shouting.

• Haha
Some amount of idiots out there, imagine her shouting and roaring at you what to do. I hope those that have signed up have some Nurofen/paracetamol on hand after listening to 45 minutes of her shouting.
I'd be very curious to see how she's going to structure the whole thing, if she hasn't paid for zoom premium the meeting will just end, not ideal if in the middle of a q+a

Reactions: 5
I'd be very curious to see how she's going to structure the whole thing, if she hasn't paid for zoom premium the meeting will just end, not ideal if in the middle of a q+a
Good point, she’ll be really under pressure then so, it’a sold out yet she can’t pay for the premium 🤣. I wonder how much she has made from all this?

Reactions: 3
The money mustn't be rolling in from all the #ad #collab if she has to resort to selling cooking lessons. All the name dropping (Charlotte Tilbury, Image to name a few) and tagging hasn't brought any new collabs her way then.

The money mustn't be rolling in from all the #ad #collab if she has to resort to selling cooking lessons. All the name dropping (Charlotte Tilbury, Image to name a few) and tagging hasn't brought any new collabs her way then.
I wouldn’t think the Charlotte Tilbury team would be too keen on seeing what way their product looks on Trisha. They’d have zero sales !

• Haha
Ah no, it's for the 5 weeks so a tenner per week. Basic recipes alright though.
Regardless, conning people out of 50 EURO during a pandemic is gross in my opinion. The kind thing to do is to not charge anything! Again Trisha does not have the ability to read a room. So greedy :sick:

She said she's on 2500 calories a day. Liar. Over 500 for breakfast. 150 per slice of toast x 3 and doesn't know calories of topping. That's all before lunch. Are you bleeping kidding me.

Reactions: 9
I think its disgusting she has kept her dms closed for weeks . Her followers are her bread and butter now . Without them no brands will use her . DARE you ask this diva a question that isn't licking her arse

Reactions: 7
In the middle of a pandemic wouldn't it be a decent thing to do to offer a few weeks free then maybe charge? So many out of work etc.

Reactions: 7
If the dishes were restaurant quality, something from her supposed Chef past that you couldn’t google for free, or themed for the moment. Eg; Easter leg of lamb, Mothers day treat meals etc you’d be ok(ish)
But run of the mill shepherds pie and satay etc when the daly dish or healthyfitbella have them all better and free 🤬

Reactions: 10
Finally unfollowed. So disappointed as someone with a lot of “condition” to shed I loved Trisha at the start but the flogging of mattresses, toothpaste, water bottles, meaghers pharmacy and now the finale paid for shepherds pie cookalongs during a pandemic when people would appreciate that content for free is just the final straw for me.

I would tell her why she’s lost me as a follower from the very beginning but I can’t as her DMs are closed and I refuse to up engagement by replying to a question box. Not that she’d care.

I hope she gets to her goal but I feel it might be a long way off as her focusjust isn’t where it should be.

Reactions: 11
Her DMs aren’t closed. I messaged to tell her it’s €11 a month for zoom to be able to have unlimited time meaning your cooking class attendees can ask questions etc. She thanked me first but next day I was blocked. Maybe because I don’t/didn’t follow & I just go for the nose & she could see that after I DMd. Anyway DMs aren’t closed it’s an excuse not to answer Qs on her weight & 60976 resets

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Finally unfollowed. So disappointed as someone with a lot of “condition” to shed I loved Trisha at the start but the flogging of mattresses, toothpaste, water bottles, meaghers pharmacy and now the finale paid for shepherds pie cookalongs during a pandemic when people would appreciate that content for free is just the final straw for me.

I would tell her why she’s lost me as a follower from the very beginning but I can’t as her DMs are closed and I refuse to up engagement by replying to a question box. Not that she’d care.

I hope she gets to her goal but I feel it might be a long way off as her focusjust isn’t where it should be.
Unfollowed her for exactly this reason. I remember her on the late late when she first became popular and really liked her but now I find her content uninspiring, mainly selling everything and anything.
I also felt she was incredibly rude to people at times in her responses, and initially I was thinking its coz the covid effect, she's lost her routine she must be struggling and feeling frustrated. I still do think she's papering over the cracks with the bolshy shouty attitude, but there's something bitter and selfish underlying there and now I've seen it

Unfollowed her for exactly this reason. I remember her on the late late when she first became popular and really liked her but now I find her content uninspiring, mainly selling everything and anything.
I also felt she was incredibly rude to people at times in her responses, and initially I was thinking its coz the covid effect, she's lost her routine she must be struggling and feeling frustrated. I still do think she's papering over the cracks with the bolshy shouty attitude, but there's something bitter and selfish underlying there and now I've seen it
I can't unsee it.. Sorry pressed send too soon 😔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.