Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said more than once she's out of revive active but clearly is looking for them to be sent to her for free instead of ordering some. Its the not so subtle things like that that annoy me. And then saying just now she's not counting the revive active replacements she's using in her calories but keeps saying to anyone who asks that she doesn't count calories. Why lie about that?

Reactions: 16
Will someone let Meaghers know that Trisha has run out of their free stock and send a delivery quick, she has only told us half a dozen times😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if she hasn't already DM them on instagram for her " can't live without revive active " . So now she is calorie counting the bowl of porridge ? Thought she didn't do that .....

Reactions: 5
As if she hasn't already DM them on instagram for her " can't live without revive active " . So now she is calorie counting the bowl of porridge ? Thought she didn't do that .....
That's a lot of calories in one bowl!!

Reactions: 3
That breakfast had 80gr oats. That’s nearly triple the recommended porridge portion

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'll stick with watching Kevin Dundon and Nevin Maguire on Facebook. Kevin does fab Facebook lives everyday at 2pm. €50 for 45 mins, I'll keep my money.

Definitely trying to pivot from the weight loss page, she seems to forgot that is what gave her the platform she has
€50 for one session, are you kidding??? (don't follow her anymore)

Reactions: 2
Heaven forbid she’d have to go to a shop and buy them like the rest of us. If you were that into them you’d be straight down the shops to restock....or wouldn’t have even let them run out to begin with 🤣

Reactions: 6
Seriously its so true what someone said earlier, plenty of amazing chefs on youtube... I love Clodagh McKenna, such a lady, she is always doing IGTVs cooking lovely things.
Trisha's followers are completely sucked in by her. Hate that they are wasting their money on this con woman.

Seriously its so true what someone said earlier, plenty of amazing chefs on youtube... I love Clodagh McKenna, such a lady, she is always doing IGTVs cooking lovely things.
Trisha's followers are completely sucked in by her. Hate that they are wasting their money on this con woman.
The Daily Dish on IG has some amazing meals up every day

Heaven forbid she’d have to go to a shop and buy them like the rest of us. If you were that into them you’d be straight down the shops to restock....or wouldn’t have even let them run out to begin with 🤣
The pharmacy she flogs for are doing a bundle offer this weekend another flogger/sales rep have it on their stories

Reactions: 3
Even 50 euro for the full course is a bit steep considering you provide your own ingredients and kitchen and all the dishes are so basic. Anyone who will pay 50 euro for someone to show them how to make a shepherd's pie needs their head examined. Especially when the person running the course can't even spell 'shepherd'!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.