Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this absolute fraud wont even pay the 11-16e a month for zoom to be able to go over 45 mins!!! her classes are 45 mins because thats the free zoom limit. imagine she wouldnt even give 11 euro to bring it up to the hour. what a big bleeping fraud

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
this absolute fraud wont even pay the 11-16e a month for zoom to be able to go over 45 mins!!! her classes are 45 mins because thats the free zoom limit. imagine she wouldnt even give 11 euro to bring it up to the hour. what a big bleeping fraud
You couldn't make it up . If you can't make the live you can pay 50 quid to watch a pre recorded video of Trisha shouting down the phone at you cooking family basic dishes . Dont waste your money. Better tutorials on you tube for free for those dishes

Reactions: 13
I'll stick with watching Kevin Dundon and Nevin Maguire on Facebook. Kevin does fab Facebook lives everyday at 2pm. €50 for 45 mins, I'll keep my money.

Definitely trying to pivot from the weight loss page, she seems to forgot that is what gave her the platform she has

Reactions: 10
Jesus you'd never make a Shepherds Pie from scratch in 45 mins 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I eventually figured out why she doesn’t respond to DM’s or has them ‘turned off’
There’s no engagement aka no income in them
So she asks for q’s under a recent post to be able to prove high engagement to brands
An absolute money grabbing b***ch not one bit interested in transforming anything except her bank balance!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m convinced she wants to be a “celeb chef” with her 45 minute cooking segments for €50 euro not to mention her stint on that other show.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Self confessed ex trisha fan here 🙋‍♀️ (embarrassingly)!! Totally fell for her tripe. Bought the book the first week it came out, not a bad book tbf but holy duck she is full of tit. Nothing lost in years and this crap with saying the scales doesn't define me.... Emmm it's a weight loss journey you're on your followers are on with you. The greed the ignorance, ignoring and turning off dms just proves how rude she is. Her poor family must be in a heap living with her and worried about her. Highly immature and not funny stories at times verging on bizarre some of it. Zero calorie counting, breakfast alone must be 700 calories plus.
Beat the bulge my hole. Your halo is slipping more like hanging off, I never agreed with the comments on this thread before even found them disgusting but now I see the light! Cop on trisha, and don't mortify yourself with a second book without losing anything since the first only gaining.

Reactions: 26
Self confessed ex trisha fan here 🙋‍♀️ (embarrassingly)!! Totally fell for her tripe. Bought the book the first week it came out, not a bad book tbf but holy duck she is full of tit. Nothing lost in years and this crap with saying the scales doesn't define me.... Emmm it's a weight loss journey you're on your followers are on with you. The greed the ignorance, ignoring and turning off dms just proves how rude she is. Her poor family must be in a heap living with her and worried about her. Highly immature and not funny stories at times verging on bizarre some of it. Zero calorie counting, breakfast alone must be 700 calories plus.
Beat the bulge my hole. Your halo is slipping more like hanging off, I never agreed with the comments on this thread before even found them disgusting but now I see the light! Cop on trisha, and don't mortify yourself with a second book without losing anything since the first only gaining.
I absolutely loved her at the beginning, thought she was so different and hilarious. But once you see the real con woman character of her, its like you cannot unsee it. It becomes so obvious

Reactions: 9
I was the same, bought the book and was rooting for her, she was a bit mad and loud but kinda harmless. Then as she changed and everything became an ad she sort of turned into that OTT loud lunatic friend/acquaintance we all know that's probably a little troubled and you put up with because it's easier than trying to talk to them (because they won't listen anyway - like someone else we know!). Honestly I'd love if she just took a break from social media to focus on herself and get better, whether that's weight loss or it isn't she is seriously into self-sabotage and there's something more going on there with that than meets the eye. Becoming a full-time 'influencer' means she's not sound Trisha who happened to have lost weight, she's Trisha the weight loss 'guru' and it changes the dynamic completely (and that's aside from the fact she's not losing any weight at all). Everything is about the next euro and it's become a job rather than a joy for her. For her own sake I do hope she takes some time out to focus on herself and getting things back together because it's only a matter of time before she crashes and burns, probably quite spectacularly, and I'd actually hate for that to happen for her on a human level.

That said, she blocked me a couple of weeks ago when I liked the post of that woman who made the comment about Trisha not bothering to know the calories in things. I thought it was appalling she almost goaded people into piling onto that woman when she made a very valid point, and to see her 'transformers' tearing this woman apart in the comments was utterly disgusting.

Reactions: 24
I was the same, bought the book and was rooting for her, she was a bit mad and loud but kinda harmless. Then as she changed and everything became an ad she sort of turned into that OTT loud lunatic friend/acquaintance we all know that's probably a little troubled and you put up with because it's easier than trying to talk to them (because they won't listen anyway - like someone else we know!). Honestly I'd love if she just took a break from social media to focus on herself and get better, whether that's weight loss or it isn't she is seriously into self-sabotage and there's something more going on there with that than meets the eye. Becoming a full-time 'influencer' means she's not sound Trisha who happened to have lost weight, she's Trisha the weight loss 'guru' and it changes the dynamic completely (and that's aside from the fact she's not losing any weight at all). Everything is about the next euro and it's become a job rather than a joy for her. For her own sake I do hope she takes some time out to focus on herself and getting things back together because it's only a matter of time before she crashes and burns, probably quite spectacularly, and I'd actually hate for that to happen for her on a human level.

That said, she blocked me a couple of weeks ago when I liked the post of that woman who made the comment about Trisha not bothering to know the calories in things. I thought it was appalling she almost goaded people into piling onto that woman when she made a very valid point, and to see her 'transformers' tearing this woman apart in the comments was utterly disgusting.
I also got blocked when she was so rude to people who asked
‘How many calories? ‘She said No idea!!!
That girl called her out & was hounded off Instagram 🤬

Reactions: 15
I'm ashamed to say I pre-ordered her first book. Havent made a single recipe out of it! Didnt even read her "story" in it. Its like she didnt know what she wanted it to be a cookbook or an autobiography.

Any word on her 2nd book...has she mentioned anything on it? I for one wont be buying it. Have seen her true colours now.

Reactions: 5
I'm ashamed to say I pre-ordered her first book. Havent made a single recipe out of it! Didnt even read her "story" in it. Its like she didnt know what she wanted it to be a cookbook or an autobiography.

Any word on her 2nd book...has she mentioned anything on it? I for one wont be buying it. Have seen her true colours now.
All we know it’s due out mid May so there should be pre orders in another month.. big fat fraud . Honestly she’s like a tinker with the make up, wild hair roaring into the phone & lying into our faces about her food and weight. You can lie about lip filler and Botox, you’ll even get away with a lie on getting roots done in lockdown but you won’t get away with being on a diet 4 years, not loosing anything in the last 3, but actually piling it on & lying about resets and self love. I hope she’s having sleepless nights at home worrying about the backlash when she mentions the reset book. I know the influencer sheep will praise her but she’s so sad and pathetic she’ll send them all handwritten notes on free books again like last time. I do not think she will get her expected sales this time.
Imagine being such a mean bleep that you won’t even pay the €11 monthly zoom free to allow you have unlimited time on a zoom. Con

Reactions: 9
People would rip you apart on the earlier threads here if you had a bad word against her . Im glad people are finally copping on to the real her . Believe it or not I was a fan in the beginning too. She would eat you without salt this one. Not half as vulnerable as she goes on to be

Reactions: 12
People would rip you apart on the earlier threads here if you had a bad word against her . Im glad people are finally copping on to the real her . Believe it or not I was a fan in the beginning too. She would eat you without salt this one. Not half as vulnerable as she goes on to be
Remember last year when Trisha acknowledged what was being said on here as the truth and how she couldn’t be mad at it (or something to that effect)? That suited her then to say that, but not now. I used to get frazzled when people on insta praised her blindly, especially the other insta huns who are always supporting her. They are part of the problem and are not doing her any favours. I used to watch her because she was getting somewhere with her “journey” and then got pissed off when I realized that she kept derailing and could not/ would not be honest about it. That’s what’s really wrong, to me- her dishonesty and that of other people praising her without looking at what is really going on. I feel very sorry for her family who may feel as if they are way closer to where she started from and hearing from Trisha about how worried that they had been about her before.

Reactions: 7
Why did Trisha delete the question she got about her page not being about weight loss anymore ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.