Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day she moaned about being down .75 of a pound she said she had already smashed her weight loss goals for Feb anyway.... on Feb 1 she said her target for Feb was 4 pounds, a pound a week. That would mean she was 4.75 pounds down last Sunday if she was to be believed. So why not share that now?
Dirty liar

Reactions: 6
It’s sad to see her decline, the weight should fall off her if she was in a calorie deficit abs exercising

Reactions: 4
I get why she doesn't want to share her weight in a way. Losing 18lbs was a lot in January. She wouldn't have lost that in February but a loss is a loss. If you want people to be invested in you and your transformation (and you do trisha that's why you started the page) then they will want to know these things. To support and cheer on and just feel a part of the journey with you.

Thing is I think Trisha can't actually deal with the pressure of losing weight so publicly but still wants all the attention and money that comes with the thing that got her attention and followed in the first place. That's fine, she's entitled to put that boundary in place to say "I won't share my weight" but people will be annoyed because the page is no longer what they started following for.

Reactions: 12
Why is she putting up old pics of her ramming McDonald's into her face? Bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Playing the sympathy card now putting up about eating disorder... side by side pics again ... why not put up a picture from start of 2020 to now and leave off the filters ... I’d love to see the weight loss

Why is she putting up old pics of her ramming McDonald's into her face? Bizarre
Because they make her look good now... all the makeup and filters in the world won’t change the fact that she’s morbidly obese

Reactions: 8
Such an inspiration. Do people genuinely mean this when they post this under her pics ?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So she gets asked about her weight... Gets the hump... And its eating disorder awareness week... Handy for her.... Maybe I should put up some before and after of my weight gain... Because I have an eating disorder... But Im working out... Built muscle mass... Toned.. Actually have an ass now... And still battling food on a daily basis... Putting up a photo of you gorging yourself on mcdonald's isn't helping me with my issue infact it triggers me the other way tbh 😪.... But that's me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder what her 8 sisters are thinking now, surely they must see she has well and truly fell off the weightless wagon ( I know it is a struggle , I am that soldier)

Reactions: 11
So she gets asked about her weight... Gets the hump... And its eating disorder awareness week... Handy for her.... Maybe I should put up some before and after of my weight gain... Because I have an eating disorder... But Im working out... Built muscle mass... Toned.. Actually have an ass now... And still battling food on a daily basis... Putting up a photo of you gorging yourself on mcdonald's isn't helping me with my issue infact it triggers me the other way tbh 😪.... But that's me
I think she's doing more damage to those that followed her at the start. I'm sure a lot of people followed because they were in the same situation. Now suddenly she's dumped them in favour of money grabbing. Dangerous game she's playing. Hope you're okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she's doing more damage to those that followed her at the start. I'm sure a lot of people followed because they were in the same situation. Now suddenly she's dumped them in favour of money grabbing. Dangerous game she's playing. Hope you're okay x
I'm doing ok'ish... With lockdown everyone is fighting their own battles and this battle is going on for over 30 yrs... For anyone fighting an eating addiction.. Its a battle of wits each day.. Do I deserve to eat.. Have I done enough today to have something decent.... And yes I know over eating and comfort eat is also a disorder.. But who does she thinks it's helping plastering all over her insta.... For those following her for weight loss.. How disheartened they must feel when she responds to a question as simple as a weigh in update?... They are looking for some encouraging words that they are not alone whilst trying to diet especially during lockdown.. 30 min walking or a litre of water is going to help much if not working out too.... Telling them to subscribe to an app.. Show her using it a couple of times.. Then they are on their own... They must feel somewhat let down or used for follows.... And now I'm waffling.. I don't have a "reset" bollox analogy... People like me don't.... Yera... Fucked up yesterday but tomorrow is a new day 🙄... No... I'll wake again and decide when and what I eat within reason.... Extremely Busy the next 4 days so I know I can have 2 meals... When your fighting with yourself daily it's bleeping exhausting.... But I would not dream of bullshitting people how easy it is to get back on track or to just bleeping eat something... Open your mouth and eat.. Its not hard.. Well. It is.... She on the other hand is the opposite... Secretly eating id say... Spouting reset tit... The only person she is fooling is herself and any follower who is silly enough to believe her... I hope they find someone who will actually be honest with them.. That's my 2 pennith anyway 🙊

Thank you xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but shes a cheeky witch... I loved following Trisha at the start.
She built her following on weekly weight loss updates accompanied by pounds of butter for visualization... so she now gets ads because of her followers....

Now shes telling her loyal followers to not dm her.. not ask questions... about anything.. nah duck that now... that's cheeky as duck in my opinion....

Remember it was your followers who got you to where u were at... actual cheek of her

Reactions: 27
So just the 0.75 pound then for feb that’s the loss you were comfortable sharing and since you couldn’t add a pins of butter for the end of month picture you don’t want to share it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t realise if she was transparent about the hurdles she would garner so much more respect and real support
What a total cop out, sounds like a petulant child. For anyone look weight loss inspiration check out halfofcara on Instagram

Reactions: 5
I hope all these income streams are being declared and she’s not on PUP or illness benefits

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.