Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter what she announces weight loss today for Feb, there is nothing visible or obvious. It’s a rehash of 10 year old photos & filtered new photos (don’t know why she bothers as in her videos it’s clear as day she’s filtering her chin!) & she will lap up attention from the fake huns telling her she’s great. It’s March now (noted the 30 day advance warning of her birthday what a beggar) by next month she will be telling us about the new book.... god what a con I would be a nervous wreck with anxiety if I was her

Reactions: 9
Unbelievable the likes of her and Georgie Crawford and the rest of this shower are getting these afternoon tea sets today. Many frontline workers working beyond belief the last year and are getting no recognition. why do these influencers deserve it

Reactions: 15
The amount of afternoon tea to send to someone is absolute gluttony. She is no more giving that to just her mother....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How did they think it was a good idea the send Trisha that amount of food? Half would have been enough. To be honest afternoon tea is suppose to be dainty, that’s a bit rough looking for afternoon tea. What is with the tomatoes on top of the rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's like sending a case of wine to a recovering alcoholic. Really what were they thinking? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she admitted to not just a treat night but a weekend of binging that her hands are swollen. Must of been a serious binge of food and wine. Seen her book for €19.99 in easons yesterday. As My husband said did I not want to pick up how to " be a fraud in a few days " .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she admitted to not just a treat night but a weekend of binging that her hands are swollen. Must of been a serious binge of food and wine. Seen her book for €19.99 in easons yesterday. As My husband said did I not want to pick up how to " be a fraud in a few days " .
Yup and really focusing on the reset this morning—- it’s so so boring the constant cycle of resetting! Also get outdoors, that’s the challenge this from the woman who witches and moans about being allergic when it’s slightly damp or not this glorious sunshine we get for all of 17 days a year in Ireland

Reactions: 10
Yup and really focusing on the reset this morning—- it’s so so boring the constant cycle of resetting! Also get outdoors, that’s the challenge this from the woman who witches and moans about being allergic when it’s slightly damp or not this glorious sunshine we get for all of 17 days a year in Ireland
She said lasagne and wine on Saturday. Some amount of wine and food for swollen hands etc. Not everyone has weekdays off work unfortunately to get outside before it's dark . So I usually walk in the rain , dark etc like a lot do . There is being optimistic and positive and then there's trisha ramming it down your throat like a jackhammer. Never even hears 0.75 of a pound this week cause she was even on about that the week before so probably gained not lost .

Reactions: 4
She is encouraging binge eating, because once she utters the magic word “reset” everything is fine. Such a dangerous message. But then again that’s what her next book or crock of lies is all based on, resetting.

Reactions: 14
€25 per person... I wonder how that particular food gift cost? Very large portion sizes for afternoon tea.. Jmo

Reactions: 2
March challenge get outside and she mentioned SPF..... queue a meaghers ad for SPF in about 3 days 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Was there a Feb weight loss update? Did I miss it. I don’t follow her but do have a look & haven’t seen anything

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.