Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People want to see her ‘showing more clothes’!!!!
What??????
Yeah right Trisha doesn't know what direction to take her page in. WEIGHT LOSS TRISHA is that not the purpose of your insta page??

Reactions: 7
It's quite difficult to like her anymore, everything seems to be for sale and her channel has become like some kind of pound shop where you're there for one thing but they try to flog you a zillion random other pieces of tat while you're in there. She's clearly struggling with her weight loss (assuming she's even trying at all) but other slimmers who aren't really trying either are gonna lap that kind of stuff up...'oh look Trisha is eating healthy and pounding the pavements too and her weight isn't going down either!!!!!!!!!!' :rolleyes: I say that as someone with a significant weight issue myself..and one of the greatest barriers to people actually succeeding is irresponsible dishonest 'gurus' like her peddling anything that lines their bank account under the guise of being 'real' and just like one of us. She's lost all credibility and likability over a few short months but she'll have her army of deluded people who aren't really trying either defend her to the last, because their scales aren't moving either while they down the twirls and porridge breakfast buckets. I do hope she succeeds on a human level because her health is compromised at her size and in some ways she's only human like the rest of us are. But her lies are irresponsible and harming other people and that's where my sympathy ends for her and whatever struggles she's enduring. Oh, and if she has such an issue with people criticising her content she can refund me the price of the book I wasted last year....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shes now buying from Mullingar Opticians, is that the opticians the Princess of Ireland is always banging on about ?

Reactions: 3
She's getting as bad as KC with all the shouting into the camera, headache inducing screams!

Reactions: 8
Her Excellency Lusty Lisa from Awfully

One of her followers on facebook referred to her as the Princess of Ireland a few months ago
oh thanks!
Princess of Ireland 😂 Trisha is going down the same way as her majesty with all the selling now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back to showing her Fitbit- which means she didn’t walk much last week
This whole ‘Not an Ad’. It actually still is, she may not be being paid but she’s calling out a business to 150k people. It’s free advertising
No doubt, they’ll send a ‘thanks for sharing gift’ which will never be declared

Her stories are now just ads .. the only reason she did the workout this morning was to advertise the fitness app.. she has no credibility... I think the wheels are coming off again..

Reactions: 11
If you look at her fitbit summary it compares this week to last week. ... she was not doing the steps she was roaring about last week. Her weight not changed either.

Reactions: 4
If you look at her fitbit summary it compares this week to last week. ... she was not doing the steps she was roaring about last week. Her weight not changed either.
The weight thing I wouldn’t take into account as you have to manually input your weight loss into Fitbit and she says she only uses it for steps (like a lot of people) but look at the stats for the comparison on steps, kms, hills etc. She’s up 20-40% on most things from last week despite spending last week shouting at us to walk. She must be freaking out on the inside because if I was writing a second book that was a big con then I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. I think more and more people are copping on to the fact that it’s all a shouting show and all she actually wants to do is sell things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.