Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosy789

So asking a question is deemed to be offended?! I read your post and still fail to see how much I spent is relevant. At the end of the day I like Trisha am a fat woman and I bought myself an Easter Egg.

Oh and if you must know it is a Lily O'Briens one for €15.
Mother of God will ye give over about the bloody Easter egg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

square_spoon

VIP Member
Watch the video in her stories of the photoshoot...as soon as the photographer puts the camera down she looks so aggressive stomping away.
I'd say she has to get her own way on things.
Her face when she does it!!! True colours.

I have to say I am so disappointed that a publisher is being as irresponsible as to give someone who clearly has a very unhealthy relationship with food a platform to spout any kind of ‘advice’ to other people with weight/health issues. They should be utterly ashamed. So reckless.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I'm also from the country.. It's definitely not a thing..... She's just a massive, crass, ignorant loud mouth. I followed her for one day early last year and said NOPE. Couldn't stand the shouting. Could never see what the fuss was about with her. Yeah fair play 100lbs is a lot of weight. Big whoop. The bigger you are, the easier it comes off initally even with minimal effort.
And WHYYYYY does she always stand like she's trying to do the splits? Does she think it make her look slimmer? Keep your legs together woman FFS.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys we can argue who is right and who is wrong about calories but don’t let it over shadow what’s going on here; Trisha is consuming too many calories and telling lies. The end

Grand so

The fake forced enthusiasm about this course, acting like it’s all about having the craic with her transformers is sickening. This is the one now who passive aggressively reminds her followers every day not to DM her, and can barely contain how much it annoys her when they ask questions about things she’s being paid to flog to them for the most part. We all know someone like Trisha, absolutely maaadddd for the money. Which is grand like, but doing it under the guise of making possibly vulnerable people think you’re their friend gives me the absolute ick. Greedy yoke that one

Firsttimeposter

I really would love to see her succeed too. I know I have been up and down with my weight my whole life and you have to be in the right frame of mind to start but most importantly to stick with it! I really hope for her own sake she looks at the reasons for her binge eating, nothing will change until she gets to the root of it. Something I need to do myself too!

Siobs

VIP Member
I wouldn’t call it fat shaming it’s the fact that she’s saying she’s getting an egg but also took a bottle of alcohol that she intends to drink herself and doesn’t seem to think there’s anything wrong with it when she’s supposedly on a weight loss journey. If she just came on and said look I’m not concentrating on my weight I’m getting myself fitter and stopped trying to fool everyone and especially herself. I know what it’s like to be on that binging cycle but she really needs to take a step back and work with her therapist and a dietitian to help her

Reactions: 21

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
I won’t judge her for what she eats. Eat 40 eggs. I WILL judge her for not being honest. The irony is that she would be sooo much more relatable to others on a wl journey if she would own up to the struggle and stop lying. As someone who is only privy to what she posts, my conclusion is that the rubber hit the road a long time ago. I no longer believe anything she says about her journey (including posted weight losses) because she has no credibility with me anymore. Most people have suffered in some way within the past year. If this the reason she has failed with wl it is totally understandable but that inability to push through cannot be covered by her lies. Many people have found something within themselves to keep going.
I feel for her family must of all because they have no control yet are seeing this on a daily basis. The only thing I can do is unfollow and not buy any of her books or sponsored products.

GrumpyKat

All her positivity it’s like she is trying to convince herself
She's not like that in real life at all, she knows exactly what she's doing, it's very calculated and set up. Met her 3 times because we were associated with the same brand and as soon as things weren't about her she'd fake some drama and behave like a toddler. I'm so glad I found this threat, I actually didn't follow her for over a year now but from day one I couldn't believe what kind of attention she was getting for faking her weight loss journey. There were people back then with real weightloss stories and other tragic life events that got overshadowed by her campaign. Literally saw her at one of the events taking a certain photo that later ended on Instagram where she looked like 60lbs lighter (same photo was later used for a before/after). She's had a media team behind her from day one, everything was set up. I guess she does want to lose weight but she'd have gone for any topic to get publicity because she just wanted to become famous and weightloss was the easiest niche for her to get into and that's why she keeps failing and lying about it. I can't believe the 10000s of people who haven't noticed and keep commenting how amazing and inspiring she is under every single photo. It's so sad seeing them fall for a con artist instead of getting professional nutrition advice and support.

• Heart
Reset book deffo coming soon... 'reset saved my life '

We see you Trisha ... 👀👀👀👀
I wonder how she would have felt if someone targeted her for money when she was desperate, at her lowest ebb, didn’t even want to be alive as she has stated, with a false promise of some magical solution that has no valuable nutrition information or education and will not help those people who are desperate to save their health, to effect sustainable necessary change in their eating. It’s infuriating the way she’s targeting them, she has absolutely no background to be writing about this subject, she knows nothing about nutrition as far as I can see as she buys meal plans. If she’s going to say that the book is all about the mentality, well how has it worked for you Trisha? Because as far as I can see you have only been at it since January so how do you know how sustainable it is for people before you flog your loyal supporters a book? Shocking carry on

• Heart

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
I have made remarks about Trisha's weight several times on this thread, but I think I should have been more mindful about the fact that people with weight issues can also take these comments personally.
I have given my opinion about Trisha so many times - I think she is toxic and dangerous, swinging from glorifying obesity to roaring at people to get their weight on track. She is a fuc*ing weapon, messing with peoples health and minds. I'm not giving her any more attention, hopefully others might too....its the only way she will lose her platform, she does not deserve one.

Reactions: 20

square_spoon

VIP Member
She's reeled people in to feel sorry for her because she's not doing well at all with her weight these days. I'd be most surprised if more than a handful actually admired her or thought of her as a cool fun influencer etc. - the majority feel sorry for her that she (allegedly) keeps trying and never seems to get anywhere. We've all had those friends in life who just aren't very good at something and been their cheerleader at one time or another....'of course you can do it, go you, yayyyyy, so inspirational' and also been the first to put someone in their place for criticising or mocking that friend. Could you imagine if Aldi or whatever wooden spoon manufacturer she'll be plugging next week pulled their sponsorship? Uproar. 'How could you? Poor Trisha! I'll never shop with you again!!! What about Trisha's mental health?!!!!' etc etc etc.

The difference here is Trisha is not your friend - she is using you to make money, and being more than a touch dishonest in doing it. I think most of us would like her to succeed for her own health and wellbeing, but her methods are atrocious and she's jeopardising the health and wellbeing of others by peddling this as some legitimate way of becoming healthier. Binge binge binge beat the bulge RESET woohoo x 1,000,000. If you question her or call her out you're a bully and if you have an issue with her behaviour you're jeopardising her mental health. That's before she sets the hounds on you without a care in the world (as she did with that instagram user who asked about calories that time). I don't know her outside of insta and I hope woman to woman that she does get healthier and starts to feel better. But what she's doing to other people in the process is appalling and I think it'd reckless, irresponsible and manipulative of her publisher to give her a platform to peddle her mistruths to other people who would spend a few euro on anything they thought would help them lose weight because clearly, her methods can't.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Clear from her post she is reading on here like a trooper ..I dont know what size 16 jeans she is wearing but there isn't a chance in hell she is fooling me with that . That woman is not a size 16 .
Size 16 jeggings more like ... make sure you mention the trolling Trisha. Make sure you say you were called ugly as opposed to being called a fraud for being a sell out, flogging toothpaste, mattresses, vitamins, anything that you’re asked to sell. I didn’t see symprove consistently posted by her for more than 3 days max. In a week it’ll have changed her gut life no doubt. Trisha nobody is calling you ugly. Your behaviour and deceit is ugly. All this reset is a marketing ploy for book 2, that’s what’s ugly. You’re obviously eating more than you show and nobody would judge you if you weren’t lying. So nobody called you ugly Trisha. I don’t think you’re ugly at all. I think your deception and sneaky way you’ve rewritten your story is ugly for the genuine overweight or obses people who depend on your honesty to make them feel they can do it too.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Let's put it this way. At the end of the day the only person this woman is fooling is herself. Saying you're half way there . Not a person , transformer or not will believe her when she says that . ADS from petrol in applegreen a few weeks ago to tagging smoke alarms the other day . She gave up her career to focus on a more sad and pathetic career, instagram influencer. Its a dangerous move to assume this insta gig will set you up for a life time . She should not bring out her book this year , its a slap in the face when anyone who has followed her for a few months even will know she runs on preaching to followers yet can't preach to herself . People don't like being told what to do by a person who is a hypocrite. She responds rude to questions , tells transformers to not even ask her questions, won't talk about her weightloss journey unless a pound is lost . She is cocky and has a brass neck to come on self reflecting on " we shouldn't hide chocolate wrappers or extra chippers etc " the dishes for " mam " and Chinese for "kelly" . I lost all respect for her a long time ago . Some say " ah at least she owns up to it "... does she though? Just what she wants us to know, veiled in lies . Tempers happen on this thread but I 100% see why. She is manipulative and not as vulnerable as people see her as . But then again I've followed her for years and that's my POV.

Almost there

VIP Member
1lb a week at her size!! Ffs she would have a poo that size! It should be falling off her the bigger you are if you stick to it. Join slimming world Trisha stop fooling yourself your a complete con artist now! It’s a joke at this stage thank god I unfollowed her.

• Haha

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I work in pharma . I see she done a zoom corporate for Boston scientific. Thanks Jesus it wasn't one of my companies . I said it before but I would call in sick if it was mandatory to attend . This " size 16" bullshit needs to stop . I guarantee you've people looking at her stories going .. Well I'm trishas size why don't I fit into a size 16 ? I bet its making people feel bad about their situation , whether she means to or not, it is . She sets terrible examples in general

Julesffs

It REALLy annoys me when people say look at jens journey !!! As much as I have given out about Trisha it is awful to compare any two women loosing weight. Jen has the added advantage of being younger and clearly does not have the underlying food issues Trisha does. So please shut the fuck up about jen on this thread . Start a jen appreciation thread if you must. That is all.
You’re incorrect in thinking people are putting their journeys side by side and comparing them! It’s about owning the journey, highs and lows.
Not lying for a year to ‘transformers’ and flogging a book and any old tat while piling on the pounds

What use was Revive active to Trisha last year?
But bet she made a fortune from Meaghers.

Even worse, what use her own cookbook? But she took the royalties.

And the worst one,becoming an Aldi ambassador for wellness! When she did the opposite!

Everyone’s process is different, and no comparison needed but have a word if defending her. She won’t defend anyone as she collects her cheques.

• Heart