Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My god she really is just such a sneak the way she’s slipping in the RESET buzzword left right and centre now. The book must be approaching, shes completely exaggerating that she’s absolutely smashing it and loving life, and she’s subliminally drilling it into her more gullible followers heads that it’s all down to the big RESET. The way she’s sneakily pushing this before even announcing it is disgusting. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself the money grabber conwoman

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Frogstomper

She was also saying today she lost things a bit in the last few weeks and was unhappy with the scales. Which probably led to her going off track. Easter and all the chocolate around was probably a big part of it. But has she been honest at any point and said "lads my eating was crap today"? Nope! Just carried on with the platitudes and yelling into the phone about old and new Trisha. I can't believe I used to find her genuine. Now all I see is sales tactics and fake motivational phrases.

Fitzytour

Oh thank god I wasn't the only one who though she was a bit much! I followed her for a day and I had to give up. Does she have to shout or is that a country thing? Look fair dos for doing what you need to do to lose weight and its a hard thing to do at the best of times but I find her loudness really irritating and I feel like screaming back
That's quite an ignorant statement 'is it a country thing' - it's Trisha thing😂

• Haha

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Oh thank god I wasn't the only one who though she was a bit much! I followed her for a day and I had to give up. Does she have to shout or is that a country thing? Look fair dos for doing what you need to do to lose weight and its a hard thing to do at the best of times but I find her loudness really irritating and I feel like screaming back
Im from the country. We dont shout and roar . Dont take Trisha as a prime example of country people . She is far from an example for anything and acts like a fool on the phone.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Clear from her post she is reading on here like a trooper ..I dont know what size 16 jeans she is wearing but there isn't a chance in hell she is fooling me with that . That woman is not a size 16 .

So you got this because she has ordered an Easter egg? Like she has her faults and is struggling and yup is still overweight but think you are nit picking now. I am a size 16 and have bought an Easter egg 🙄
This is not the place for you... and I dont mean that in a rude way .... .. you dont get to tell us or anyone here what we can or cant say... that's the Joy's of tattle...
If you think people are nit picking, attacking and fat shaming her.... then tattle is not for you...

I don’t believe for a fact she’s a size 16 nor do I believe she’s lost two stone. Me thinks this is all damage control for her new book.

ela87

Chatty Member
Just out of curiosity, when was the last time any of you sat in your car with a coffee and bar of chocolate?
I'm not getting at Trisha, I'm just curious as despite having weight issues it's not something I'd do but I realise we're in lockdown now and maybe that changes things?
I never do this in normal times but I actually did it today when I drove to town to go to Aldi. Got a takeaway coffee and sat in my car on Instagram and it was feckin bliss....needed a break from the family 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Did someone say.....reset? About thirty times a day? Anyone would think 'someone' has a book coming out with RESET in the title 🤣

She's painful to listen to now - no progress in months but has found a tribe in everyone else who struggles with their weight and never makes it because the 'reset starts tomorrow'. She's only harming the chances of people who need and try to lose weight by doing the 'yerrra be grand we're only human reset tomorrow yay' thing. She'd do better to mind herself and concentrate on her own health privately rather than preventing other people from actually succeeding because they consume the drivel she spouts. I have a pretty significant weight issue myself so I'm not throwing stones at heavier people, but she's doing us no help with the 'teehee I'll be back on it tomorrow sure we're doing our best lads' carry on over and over and OVER again.

• Haha

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Some people ring you for your bank details or scam emails , some hack your credit card details online and others sell books for a " transformation "and have an Instagram page that is a complete lie , promotes obesity and complacency along with lying on a regular basis and would sell their soul with every Ad And SP . These people are called frauds .

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Do you see the way she says this is not an ad... but has elevate pr tagged... do you know what that means ? Is it a kinda ad where she gets free stuff but doesn't get paid money so she can say its not an ad .. I genuinely dont get it 🤔
No, she’s tagging the PR company who do the PR for Charlotte tilbury here. Sad and desperate. She knows Charlotte T won’t see they story but she’s hoping the PR agent will. She’s at this awhile. Trisha you absolute ghoul, your make up is like a clown and you’re the biggest con woman going with your reset. I would tell any make up company to run a mile from a beggar like you.

• Wow
  • Heart

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
She is 100% a con...I just feel sorry for the thousands of gullible people who will again fork out Euros for her "book". Fool me once and all that

Reactions: 16

Real with fitness

Chatty Member
She’s absolutely full of shit! She will shout from the rooftops when it’s 18lbs off but won’t admit if she’s gained weight? She’s helping no one....she is just a complete con artist at this stage!
What I don’t understand that her page started off as a weight loss page all about her transformation... how dare she not answer questions from her followers... she is very arrogant and it’s getting embarrassing now... I would say she has lost no weight or gained.. this answer suggests that her weight loss is irrelevant to her followers... her followers put her where she is.. she is grossly obese and should be accountable to somebody.. that’s the whole problem.. she is a law unto herself .. if you want to keep your weight to yourself take down the page which is now just an advertising money making page.. shame on her!!!

In fairness she doesn’t need a gym/personal trainers, I’m currently down 11lbs and it’s all to do with walking 5k 4-5 days a week. Diet too obviously, but the walking has helped massively especially. I started the walking about a week before Trisha from what I can remember.

brandambassador

VIP Member
It’s even a disgrace to associate her name with wellness, health or comparing her to Jens journey! Trisha is in the comfort of her parents house, no mortgage nothing. Jen started this by leaving a seriously dangerous domestic abuse scenario in the UK & then working full time whilst attending a gym before work & working out food plans-SW-calorie counting after wards. And she’s consistent I don’t think she’s had 5668889 resets. Giving corporate wellness talks is fraud. I work for pharma we do wellness mornings for staff or business clients every now and then and I would be raging to see Trisha shouting and belting at me to drink water on my screen! The show is nearly up Trisha... it’s clear as day you haven’t stuck to the rest again, still selling your cookbook even today! Dying to see how many newbies we get on this thread when she eventually gives in and has to announce the second book. If she was honest, she would tell the publishers to hold off. The irony is that the books already written despite the fact it’s a fiction novel more than anything!! we could see from that bit in the Sunday paper where we learnt about book no2, that the title was already there, so she wrote a book based on how to reset, even though she hadn’t, and now she’s failing at it.

Frogstomper

She wrote that book during a year where all she did was gain weight and secretly eat and that alone makes me think why would anyone buy it! Now it was during a pandemic and in fairness all of us found things hard. If that's the way she got through the shit show of 2020 fair enough but be honest. Don't release preachy books and shout at people about things you're not doing yourself. She wont say how much weight she has lost every week now not because she doesn't want the asspats for it. She wants it to be a big reveal and have everyone hyped to buy the book because she's so "inspirational". That's also why she is overexercising every day to maximism the weight loss in the beginning. I would love to see her succeed but right now she's only fooling herself and the handful of followers that cant see the cycle she goes through of hit the ground running too hard and then fall off because it becomes exhausting. She said last night on her stories that she is walking 7 days a week at the moment. Your body needs a rest day. I dont know how she cant see how she sets herself up to fail.

Astral

I have 1 stone to loose, I train at least 3 times a week and walk the other days 1lb a week is my expectation , if she started doing extra or cut out a little she can do more than that...
But to be fair you probably don't have the issues with food that trisha has plus it's pretty simple to stick to a plan for 14 weeks.
Even at 2pounds a week which is a daily deficit of 1000 calories it would take her at least a year and a half to get to a healthy weight.
She's got to work with her own issues and obviously what she's done up until now isn't sustainable for her so a pound a week is good. It'll take her a few years but it's better than resets every single week.

If she were more honest people like you may start to realise how deep rooted this eating disorder is but because she uses cloaks and mirrors there's really no insight given.

• Heart

Beaniebop

I know that she is queen of falsehoods but it really annoys me when she spouts on about being a chef for 20 years - so she is saying she was a chef at 12/13?!?! F that! Now she probably maybe got a cash in hand job washing dishes or something in a kitchen at that age, but that’s as far as I am willing to stretch my imagination!

• Haha

Julesffs

She walked the last 2km to the wall? Propped the phone, went back and jogged it !? You’d want to be up early for the lies.
And she’s 3 years on this journey. I’ve lost 5 & half stone since then. She pretty much looks the same 🤷‍♀️