Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So March , April and May weren't as delicious as she had previously claimed them to be. We never would have guessed that.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She went to a psychic? And PAID €150. And BELIEVED the psychic.
She deserves to be fleeced. Yet again, poor Trish and those horrible websites.
Jesus Christ.
What will it be next week?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Manic again ffs! Her life is empty & she trying to fill it with gambling/booze/food/gym/jiving 👀

Reactions: 5
It was really uncomfortable watching that. I don't want to be an armchair expert but she does come across manic a lot...very high highs and also lows.

When she gets into something she seems to get obsessed by it. I wouldnt be shouting about new hobbies to 250k followers if only doing them a few weeks. They could very easily fall by the way side at this stage. It is very immature really. It reminds as a child when if you started something new it is all you could talk about, wanted all the gear etc. But most of us have matured now!

So March , April and May weren't as delicious as she had previously claimed them to be. We never would have guessed that.
She commented how she didn't mention it at the time a she knew it'd be 'picked up by the other website' aka Tattle. It was well picked up on here without her saying anything. Was totally obvious she wasn't happy the last few months. When someone is on Insta everyday it becomes easy enough to pick up when their mood is down. So you didn't manage to hide anything, Trisha.

All that footage of her jiving with your man definitely felt like an audition for Dancing With The Stars all right. I suppose, if her insta career is slowing down, she needs to find something else to boost her profile and getting onto that show would be right up her alley. Could you imagine the milage she'd get out of that!! We'd never hear the end of it.

She's totally manic atm. Cannot believe she actually believed the shite a psychic told her 😱 That's worrying that she's that gullible. And then she feels down and depressed when it doesn't happen. Dunno why she does that to herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Jesus she must be desperately sad if she's blowing €150 on a zoom fortune telling.

Like... they prey on the vulnerable and it just goes to show with all the therapy and delicious walks and box jumps she's still not getting what she wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She really needs to be doing therapy more than once a month. While she's a con artist, she's extremely gullible and naive.

Reactions: 15
She did talk about someday having kids at Taste which is a very personal thing to be declaring to strangers to be honest.

The co-host then said something like "Well with that botox you would want to get moving"

Such an absolute snidey comment.

And again this is the first time I ever came across her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She needs intensive therapy once or twice a week for a full year or more to address her eating disorder. Failing that, she is pissing against the wind with trying to be happy and trying to lose weight. I think she must believe that her weight is the problem that is causing her mental health issues but it's actually just a symptom of her bad mental health.

Reactions: 18
The dancing suits her I think, she does have rhythm and looks far more at ease than in the gym.

I’m shocked about the fortune teller and even more that she took the ‘reading’ to hear. There are times when I feel really sorry for her. Don’t we all somehow just want to be accepted and have someone to love and be loved by…
---
She needs intensive therapy once or twice a week for a full year or more to address her eating disorder. Failing that, she is pissing against the wind with trying to be happy and trying to lose weight. I think she must believe that her weight is the problem that is causing her mental health issues but it's actually just a symptom of her bad mental health.
Someone told me this recently - all addictions are just the symptom, the escape from the real issues.

Trisha just wants to be married off with a house of kids like her sisters and that's what she thinks will make her happy. Unfortunately she needs to sort out her mental health, then in turn tackle her weight, or just admit maybe loneliness is the root of all her issues. Whatever is going on all these online therapies aren't helping and she needs to get actual help in the form of face to face in person counselling. She is throwing money away on personal trainers, online therapy, psychics and god knows what else and she is still miserable 6 years later. Most psychics charge 60 euro an hour so whoever she got is laughing all the way to the bank.

She did talk about someday having kids at Taste which is a very personal thing to be declaring to strangers to be honest.

The co-host then said something like "Well with that botox you would want to get moving"

Such an absolute snidey comment.

And again this is the first time I ever came across her.

Jesus wept, what did he mean by "with that Botox"? As in, if she's old enough to be getting Botox the ship has probably already sailed ??

Pretty harsh whatever way it was meant.

Reactions: 6
Not saying being slim is her or anyone's answer to everything but why doesn't she just get the ozempic injections or whatever other injections are available in Ireland.
She is going round in circles and her confidence in men might improve if she feels better about herself.
I would try the ozempic as soon as I could and see how it goes,
She should check out her fertility and freeze her eggs if she wants to be a mother. No point looking back with regrets down the line.
Edit to add, I hate fortune tellers and do feel sorry for her for getting sucked into that shite!

Edit to add, I hate fortune tellers and do feel sorry for her for getting sucked into that shite!
Ordinarily I would agree but I can't help but find one con artist being conned out of money by another beautifully fitting 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just think her speaking about wanting a relationship and family now is another way of her getting attention. She will have all the influencers pitying her

Reactions: 6