Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think it's ok to post her nieces and nephew's online? I despise any influencers that uses kids for content. It's beyond fucked up. They deserve their privacy.

Anyone notice that melt downs always come right after these delicious family trips away?

Reactions: 12
Jaysus someone really pissed in her cornflakes today!

There will be some amount of wine drank tonight.

I wonder was something said during the handover today about that awful podcast. Ned is the only other person who knows what happened in the delivery suite.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jaysus someone really pissed in her cornflakes today!

There will be some amount of wine drank tonight.

I wonder was something said during the handover today about that awful podcast. Ned is the only other person who knows what happened in the delivery suite.
Wrong thread?

From what she has shown it does look like she is brought along as chef and childminder.
One of these days it will hit her that they used her so they can enjoy their holidays.
If you had just started following her this week, you would swear those kids were hers.

Reactions: 7
I reckon she loves going along as "Au pair" so she can tell herself how desperately her family needs her all the time and not that she's a desperate human who nobody wants to hang out with

Reactions: 6
She's poured into her gym clothes today. The waist of the leggings is cutting her belly in two. It just can't be comfortable and looks dreadful. She desperately needs to size up. It looks like she's up a fair bit of weight. Must be soul destroying with all the gym and dance sessions she appears to do. She seems to be majorly in denial.
---
Her lip in this 😲 Looks all spotty. Not a great way to advertise Symprove.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do people seriously buy this symprove shite because Trisha has a code. It's been going yrs now so surely if you fell for the con back at the start you'd know by now it does nothing.

Reactions: 11
Don’t know how the duck she’s not losing. Had to tell myself recently to cop on …. So the walks have been doubled, the wine only comes out Saturday and the prep has been better . Down half a stone and not been unhappy . Then there’s this one / her only job is to lose weight and filming herself on the daily getting bigger. She’s some neck
Time she tried the ozempic …. The amount of weight in her middle - we all have the same sized heart , hers must be under some pressure.
I’ve another 2 stone to lose, 2.5 ideally so I’m still a fat duck but can’t imagine recording and going backwards

Reactions: 13
She's poured into her gym clothes today. The waist of the leggings is cutting her belly in two. It just can't be comfortable and looks dreadful. She desperately needs to size up. It looks like she's up a fair bit of weight. Must be soul destroying with all the gym and dance sessions she appears to do. She seems to be majorly in denial.
---
Her lip in this 😲 Looks all spotty. Not a great way to advertise Symprove.
It's shocking to see how big she is when her entire persona has been built around weight loss. It is a joke st this stage. If she sized up she wouldn't look half as big.

Reactions: 7