Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked at her size in the warehouse stories. Gym clothes bate onto her also. She hasn't lost an inch and anyone telling her she has is doing her a disservice. Seems kinda manic too.

She must be so uncomfortable in the heat and those black gym clothes stuck to her. I often wonder where she'd be now if she hadn't cancelled the gastric surgery. She really needs to do something, maybe Ozempic, because she's wasting the best years of her life stuck in this never ending cycle of non-transformation.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s obviously been taken to task about not declaring ads… she’s suddenly worried about it… I wonder could she make the print any smaller…
She must have! Also, the pub she shared the other day is her sisters and she didn't label it that way at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is def not transforming. What Trish needs to realise is because she considers herself a health and fitness influencer her body is her billboard. She does not look like she practices what she preaches and eventually even the slowest will see her for the con woman she is ! Also in gym she is more interested in the camera than the exercise she’s doing

Reactions: 13
She is def not transforming. What Trish needs to realise is because she considers herself a health and fitness influencer her body is her billboard. She does not look like she practices what she preaches and eventually even the slowest will see her for the con woman she is ! Also in gym she is more interested in the camera than the exercise she’s doing
Exactly this. She only goes to the gym to record herself to have content for Insta. Same with the little bit of walking all for the gram. Trisha has no interest in transforming because if she was serious she would have transformed by now. It's all about the attention and praise from stranger's for her.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this. She only goes to the gym to record herself to have content for Insta. Same with the little bit of walking all for the gram. Trisha has no interest in transforming because if she was serious she would have transformed by now. It's all about the attention and praise from stranger's for her.
And the money

Reactions: 2
“7kg in each hand, ow” after years in the gym? duck right off Trisha, your spoofing is catching up with you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know I'm like a broken record on this, but all of those enabling her - bringing her onto shows like that Bressie gobsh1te did, having her at health related exhibitions, RTE having her on as a 'chef' - they are just as bad as her, imo.

And if I saw her being brought in as a speaker in my workplace, I would walk out the door and ask whoever was responsible, are you fcuking kidding me?!

Reactions: 18
If only there was a journalist who had a backbone who could write the truth about the likes of trisha and all the rest of them.

Reactions: 24
If only there was a journalist who had a backbone who could write the truth about the likes of trisha and all the rest of them.
It's like the Emperor's New Clothes with all these ones. Nobody is prepared to print the cold hard facts.

Reactions: 15
SIGH
Jiving is her new thing, woe is the biking, the running, the ice bath, the adventure racing, the weightloss

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she staring at him like that when they are dancing?

Reactions: 6
“7kg in each hand, ow” after years in the gym? duck right off Trisha, your spoofing is catching up with you
Was going to say same. Once again that's more or less beginner level. In the pulldown she has maybe 20 odd kg on there, again beginner levels.

She clearly absolutely refuses to take on even mild discomfort and go up in her weights, that must be where the row happens every few weeks when she changes gyms and trainers for the 80 millionth time.

Reactions: 14
Was going to say same. Once again that's more or less beginner level. In the pulldown she has maybe 20 odd kg on there, again beginner levels.

She clearly absolutely refuses to take on even mild discomfort and go up in her weights, that must be where the row happens every few weeks when she changes gyms and trainers for the 80 millionth time.

My sister is probably about Trisha's size but my god she is strong. Those weights would be nothing to her and I doubt they are too Trisha either. Another reason for no transformation?

Reactions: 9
My sister is probably about Trisha's size but my god she is strong. Those weights would be nothing to her and I doubt they are too Trisha either. Another reason for no transformation?
Exactly, you can see the speed she's pulling down that there's almost no resistance there, she can do it with complete ease.

You'd think having written a book on weight loss she'd realise the pain from increasing the resistance is literally what builds muscles.

It's almost as If she just wants footage for the gram of her working out but is too thick to realise it's clear she's faking it.

Reactions: 11
Its a good job its jiving and not the likes of dirty dancing, theres no way any man would manage the lift with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just came onto say should it not be a collab or ad as its the sisters pub shes promoting??
Its not as if she just arrived onto a random pub and started dancing for the love of it.

She should be looking at his feet and arms for guidance on the steps, shes looking into his eyes like shes waiting for the lotto numbers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am very aware that I sound like a broken record but I find it very frustrating. If she gave up the transformation shite her page could be a plus sized woman living her best life with her discounts for plus sized clothes and all the rest of the shite she sells.

Or a single woman, or a country woman, or any label she decides to give herself. It would be honest and authentic.

Reactions: 19