Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest....Trisha doesn't know how to be honest ...all she does is lie and lie and lie....

Reactions: 8
I am very aware that I sound like a broken record but I find it very frustrating. If she gave up the transformation shite her page could be a plus sized woman living her best life with her discounts for plus sized clothes and all the rest of the shite she sells.

Or a single woman, or a country woman, or any label she decides to give herself. It would be honest and authentic.
This is nail on the head stuff.

Reactions: 12
She is 100% laying a trap for Johnny B.
Jiving and social dancing isn't new. I'm from just the other side of the mountain to her and it's always been around. My mam still goes in her 70s.

The Jiving "lessons" are kinda new and I think it's great, albeit you could just go straight to a dance too.

Anyhow shes 100% trying to be the girl for Johnny.

I know he's not liked by everybody on here but I think he's grand and deserves better than her.

Reactions: 2
Johnny B would NEVER go near Trisha, not if she were the last woman on earth. He wants a dolly bird, not whatever Trisha is.Those country lads always follow the same pattern.

Reactions: 19
Johnny B and Aifric were jiving for ages last weekend at a party that Trisha was at and all of a sudden she is at a jiving class 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I hate misinformation.

In fact I hate it so much I genuinely think it's the biggest threat to humanity as we know it. People's minds are being moulded and reconfigured by social media falseness. When you say something enough times it eventually becomes the truth. That's how it works. That's how social media works.

People reach a point of critical consumption and stop questioning. They fall hook, line and sinker for it. They stop questioning and start eating the works. Most social media addicted people are looking for an escape and this provides them with just that. Trishas transformation.

So forgive me for saying....

I seen her at Taste of Dublin today for the first time. If that's a transformation, well I may aswell identify as Pope John Paul 2nd. It's not, it's just a modern day snake oil saleswoman. And she was selling the transformation to the crowd...? Like wtf.

Honestly, I think we need to call out the people that subscribe to this tit. Family and friends It's incredible they fall for it. Completely detached from reality. To see so many parents in this bucket is truly disheartening.

Where is the world headed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel compelled to meet her in person 😆 so I can say "Trisha I've seen ya!"
Waiting now for the Monday reset post ..... boxing, tools, cups, golf jiving, jive golfing, life is so wonderful, reset.... fast forward three weeks and it'll be actually I wasn't enjoying it at all....

Reactions: 9
I am on a preloved clothing fb page. Mini flounce earlier when member described something giving its a size x but oversized dramatic member took exception to this description calling out the seller. I couldn't contain my eye roll and I think did have a similar reaction to a Trish transformation ted talk.

Reactions: 2
I feel compelled to meet her in person 😆 so I can say "Trisha I've seen ya!"
Waiting now for the Monday reset post ..... boxing, tools, cups, golf jiving, jive golfing, life is so wonderful, reset.... fast forward three weeks and it'll be actually I wasn't enjoying it at all....
this could be your chance. She’s surely leading this as part of her Camino training??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve stopped watching her stories. Not just Trisha either, I think the OG Irish influencers peaked a while back. They’re all too lazy to actually work on making good content. The imported tat won’t sell forever. Then what?

Reactions: 18
She looks massive in today's stories 😲 Top strained over her chest and belly.
I’ve stopped watching her stories. Not just Trisha either, I think the OG Irish influencers peaked a while back. They’re all too lazy to actually work on making good content. The imported tat won’t sell forever. Then what?
I've been feeling the same recently - particularly about Trisha. I think her peak on Insta has clearly been and gone at this point. I hardly even bother watch her stories anymore, and this thread is dead. She has nothing to offer viewers and her content is old and stale. Had a look today and she's on with the same old gym spiel yet again 🙄. Yawn. She's a fraud and has stolen a living for the last 6 years. The bubble has to burst for her soon, and she has no transformation to show for all her 'effort' over the last 6 years.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
There's no way she would be able for that.
I'd say it's quite intense, with all the practice involved, and that you would need to have some degree of fitness starting off.

Reactions: 10