Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think her speaking about wanting a relationship and family now is another way of her getting attention. She will have all the influencers pitying her
Pitying her and trying to help her while talking tit behind her back.

Reactions: 6
As she is coming from a farming background I wonder if she ever considered joining Macra na Feirme? It seems that's where alot of women/men from the farming community meet.

Reactions: 2
She's already too old for the Macra.

Eh I've no pity or sympathy for the big bollix, reap what you sow, witch.

Lies lies lies. Living her best life bollix.

She says her happiness is in the here and now the last year but just said there that all her happiness will come from a man apparently.

She's too immature for any sort of lasting relationship, and no bleeping way should she be a parent.

She's a dispicable person, don't need any keg sized honey boo boo shaped mini Trishas added to the Trisha show either.

Reactions: 10
I think Trisha thinks the grass is greener on the other side, she'll get a man and it will sort all her problems and she'll be happy. No Trisha, it will not. The grass is greener where you water it. Do your therapy, make yourself happy, not pretend for months and then in 3 months time tell people you actually werent happy. Constantly looking for attention and validation won't work

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There is something poetic about her handing over €150 to a psychic. One charleton to another.
The woman is a mess. Blames her weight for everything. I understand that when you are young it’s hard to be the fat one. The boys don’t want you.
That feeling hasn’t left her no matter what she does.
Hence the self sabotage with the drinking and supposed gambling.
But seriously Trish, it won’t solve your need for validation.
If she wasn’t so sneaky I would feel sorry for the mess she is in.

Reactions: 11
This year in particular it has been very obvious what a mess she is.
She's manic and all over the place.
No weight loss.
Very little mention of the sisters (or even her mam).
Taking up and dropping random hobbies (Eg ice bath).
No sign of any 'weddings' being organized this year (aka those evenings of 'entertainment' at a hotel that always seemed to sell well for her, and she told us she loved doing. They seemed very lucrative too - easy money).
No mention in a long, long time of that third book that she said was part of her contract, and that she 'postponed' a year or so ago.
Even her mentions of her knives seem kinda half hearted at the moment.

I think 2024 has been her worst year since she started Trisha's Transformation. Like others, I can't understand why she doesn't give Ozempic a go at this stage, along with her therapy. Be interesting to see when she goes from here as it kinda feels like she's at a crossroads or something. Maybe her heart isn't in Insta anymore but she's stuck as it's her job now. Going back 'cheffing' would no doubt be very hard in terms of the long hours and her used to doing her own thing now.

Reactions: 17
This year in particular it has been very obvious what a mess she is.
She's manic and all over the place.
No weight loss.
Very little mention of the sisters (or even her mam).
Taking up and dropping random hobbies (Eg ice bath).
No sign of any 'weddings' being organized this year (aka those evenings of 'entertainment' at a hotel that always seemed to sell well for her, and she told us she loved doing. They seemed very lucrative too - easy money).
No mention in a long, long time of that third book that she said was part of her contract, and that she 'postponed' a year or so ago.
Even her mentions of her knives seem kinda half hearted at the moment.

I think 2024 has been her worst year since she started Trisha's Transformation. Like others, I can't understand why she doesn't give Ozempic a go at this stage, along with her therapy. Be interesting to see when she goes from here as it kinda feels like she's at a crossroads or something. Maybe her heart isn't in Insta anymore but she's stuck as it's her job now. Going back 'cheffing' would no doubt be very hard in terms of the long hours and her used to doing her own thing now.
I'd say the pressure of the camino hanging over her is a part of it now. She seems to be doing everything and anything bar what she needs to be doing; walking. She needs to be doing a lot of walking and is she doing any? Who knows, but normally when she walks 3km or so she is all over insta telling everyone who amazing it felt etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know women who are the size of Trisha who are in happy relationships. It’s not just down to weight (although I know attractiveness plays a part). Trisha is not mature enough to be in a relationship. What does she think will happen? She meets John Paul at a jiving class, then after a coffee date tells him to hop up there and get me pregnant and we will get married and play house? Relationships take work and time to get to various stages, something most of us learn in our twenties.

Reactions: 18
It's not because she is fat that she is single, it's because she is a bleep.

I kinda hope she does find a man and try out a relationship just to see the land she will get when things don't go like a fairytale.

I have a wonderful man in my life but duck me I wanted to call it all off twice in the last two weeks after years together. Not really but like, in the moments of pure Grrrrr!

Relationships take so much to keep even the best matched people between the ditches.
Love is the easiest bit. Anybody can fall in love, it's what happens after all the butterfies have bolted is the hard part.

And the only thing Trisha is consistent at, is her lack of sticking power, lack of fortitude, lack of honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No gaza content in awhile. A lot of the huns have gotten very quiet after saying they would always speak out , they realised it would impact some of the brands they work with or want to work with.

Reactions: 12
The grass is greener where you water it. Do your therapy, make yourself happy, not pretend for months and then in 3 months time tell people you actually werent happy. Constantly looking for attention and validation won't work
100% this!! Well said.
---
And this!! Also she doesn't have a clue who she is anymore. Too many lies told. Too many hobbies were embraced with enthusiasm and then dropped.

And this!! Also she doesn't have a clue who she is anymore. Too many lies told. Too many hobbies were embraced with enthusiasm and then dropped.
I think you've nailed it - she doesn't know who she is at this stage. She's playing a role for Instagram. If she woke up tomorrow with a fella she loved, a baby, and a size 10 she still wouldn't be happy. Lots of fake smiles on her stories again today.

I'd say the pressure of the camino hanging over her is a part of it now. She seems to be doing everything and anything bar what she needs to be doing;
Argh, forget to add the Camino fiasco to my list above 🤣 When is that happening again? She should be in the throes of her training now surely. Hope there won't be too many unhappy customers when they realise she won't be able to keep up with them walking.

Reactions: 9
When is that happening again? She should be in the throes of her training now surely. Hope there won't be too many unhappy customers when they realise she won't be able to keep up with them walking.
It's in August, so not far away. I am sure she has all her training done, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
30 minute jog once a blue moon is not going to help her ok the camino.
She had the opportunity to train properly last year but just like this year its not happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's in August, so not far away. I am sure she has all her training done, haha.
August, in the heat 🥵?? I can't imagine that will be delicious. She has said time and time again she doesn't like the heat, what was the thinking behind the camino in flippin August?????

30 minute jog once a blue moon is not going to help her ok the camino.
She had the opportunity to train properly last year but just like this year its not happening.
More like a 30 second jog I'd say.

Reactions: 3
I looked at the advice about preparation on the uwalk website one night.
Nothing about boxing, jiving or knives there 😉

I doubt she is prepared but as has been said, she will walk very little of it. And will just shout horrigation on at the Majellas instead.

I wouldn't be able to listen to her for half a minute. She would grate so much on me.

Reactions: 9
I

I kinda hope she does find a man and try out a relationship just to see the land she will get when things don't go like a fairytale.

I have a wonderful man in my life but duck me I wanted to call it all off twice in the last two weeks after years together. Not really but like, in the moments of pure Grrrrr!

Relationships take so much to keep even the best matched people between the ditches.
Love is the easiest bit. Anybody can fall in love, it's what happens after all the butterfies have bolted is the hard part.

And the only thing Trisha is consistent at, is her lack of sticking power, lack of fortitude, lack of honesty.
I want to take a moment to grieve for your old profile pic 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16