Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet we're the trolls 🙄
It's funny that when people are being honest and holding influencers accountable that they are classed as trolls. In reality, its those encouraging the lies that are the trolls.

Reactions: 13
It's funny that when people are being honest and holding influencers accountable that they are classed as trolls. In reality, its those encouraging the lies that are the trolls.
Totally agree! Those wans blowing smoke up Trisha's ass should be ashamed of themselves. Telling her they can see the weight loss and or that her shape is changing are doing her no favours whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
Totally agree! Those wans blowing smoke up Trisha's ass should be ashamed of themselves. Telling her they can see the weight loss and or that her shape is changing are doing her no favours whatsoever.
Absolutely.
Do they do it out of pity, or to make themselves feel better, or do they actually believe what they are saying, I wonder?

Reactions: 9
Absolutely.
Do they do it out of pity, or to make themselves feel better, or do they actually believe what they are saying, I wonder?
I’ve said it before, it’s to make themselves feel better. And a bit of ‘god love her she’s trying’ 👀 There was a girl in our SW group, she lost & gained the same 2 pounds every other week. She was clapped on the loss & a few kind words on the gain. I found out after she was not being charged by the leader. Her book was updated but they wouldn’t take her money. She was there for company, this is Trisha but with a social media lens 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s clearly off the wagon again, looks so bloated and on her downward spiral on the rollercoaster ATM.

Reactions: 7
She's a pure pity. All day every day working out and eating healthily and still the same size. I'd say average Josephine is saying to herself why would I even bother trying to lose weight when Trisha can't do it.

Reactions: 11
I'd say knowing she won't see Johnny b for weeks is getting to her.

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously been taken to task about not declaring ads… she’s suddenly worried about it… I wonder could she make the print any smaller…

Reactions: 7
What absolute bloody nonsense.
It’s your job Trisha! Learn the rules, just like the rest of us have to in our lines of work.
duck off with your orange stained hands

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s obviously been taken to task about not declaring ads… she’s suddenly worried about it… I wonder could she make the print any smaller…
She was probably one of the many influencers who received letters last month, warning her to behave.

Reactions: 12