Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn’t she taken ozempic? A woman I work with (who wasn't fat to start with) is taking it. Granted, she looks terrible now but if normal sized people with image issues can get their hands on it, surely this Jabba can get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she look at that video of her in the gym and think she's making any progress. I'd be in to my gp Monday morning begging for help.

Reactions: 7
She is a prime candidate for Ozempic and the supply issue is nearly sorted so that’s not a reason to hold off.
She is clearly over eating by a large amount. If she did nothing except calorie count for 3 weeks she would lose weight.
She is delusional

Reactions: 12
How can she look at that video of her in the gym and think she's making any progress. I'd be in to my gp Monday morning begging for help.
I feel uncomfortable just watching her. She’s surely in pain with how tight some of her clothing is? The sad part is, she’s just kidding herself. Nobody really cares what she weighs or how she lives her life, but when she’s scamming a living out of her “transformation” and broadcasting it to the world - that’s when people get annoyed.

Reactions: 15
Trisha's issues are much greater than food. She needs intense counselling. She's manic most of the time. Mood swings and constantly lying.

She also has to live with herself knowing that she is constantly lying which probably makes her hate herself even more and then eat or drink to punish herself.

Lying so much about loosing weight, and then having to edit her photos. Knowing that she feels no difference in her clothes. Knowing that her clothes are too tight on her. All those lies take their toll.

She equally loves herself and hates herself. She's a psychologists dream. She should be studied.

She needs medication for her mental health issues, possible bipolar, before she even thinks about ozempic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel uncomfortable just watching her. She’s surely in pain with how tight some of her clothing is? The sad part is, she’s just kidding herself. Nobody really cares what she weighs or how she lives her life, but when she’s scamming a living out of her “transformation” and broadcasting it to the world - that’s when people get annoyed.
I’m even in pain looking at hour tight the shorts is 😅 how can she be comfortable wearing clothes a couple of sizes too small

Reactions: 5
I’m even in pain looking at hour tight the shorts is 😅 how can she be comfortable wearing clothes a couple of sizes too small
But she can kick her leg high! OMG she can probably run really fast in her runners too.
I wonder when she's making her communion...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah the comments under her post!! What is going on? Do people feel sorry for her and give pity comments?

"Your shape is changing every week" Yes, but not for the better is surely what this poster meant??

These people can't be for real!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah the comments under her post!! What is going on? Do people feel sorry for her and give pity comments?

"Your shape is changing every week" Yes, but not for the better is surely what this poster meant??

Those people are just as dangerous as she is. A bunch of liars helping to reinforce her lies.

Reactions: 9
The few I know that follow her wouldn't be following for help with food or fitness so it must be a pity thing.

Reactions: 4

I can't fathom what people are seeing when they comment like that. No wonder she is so deluded. 🤔
Same on the RTE facebook page when she is featured, they are all fawning over her. I think I am living in a parallel universe.

Reactions: 14
Has she cut the hair? Was it not mentioned here recently that shorter hair would look much better on her?? Hi Patricia 👋

Has she cut the hair? Was it not mentioned here recently that shorter hair would look much better on her?? Hi Patricia 👋
Pity she won't listen to us all telling her to size up and wear clothes that actually fit. The more I see that clip of her in the shorts the more ridiculous she looks.

Reactions: 8
I actually do think she’s making a bit of progress lately. But her penchant for sizing down her clothes at a faster rate than she’s actually progressing makes her look like she’s not getting anywhere.

Reactions: 7